Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,637 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now (56233 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Daboomb:

You dont need to commit suicide, just dress like a woman and RUN AWAY like the Coward called Odumegwu Ojukwu.

At least you can sneak back later and claim it was the Devil that made you do it.

Anuofia!

This your kwanu will soon receive sense. Just wait till october
See how you are insulting your sister.i am from yoruba though people think I am not because I m very neat and always change my pant,and don't pretend or betray ask my boyfriend and I hate back stabbing.
I am your sister from lagos.
Now apologies for insulting your elder sister

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by edupedia: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Daboomb:

You dont need to commit suicide, just dress like a woman and RUN AWAY like the Coward called Odumegwu Ojukwu.

At least you can sneak back later and claim it was the Devil that made you do it.

Anuofia!

This your kwanu will soon receive sense. Just wait till october

Number of Federal Civil Servants state by state...
1:Abia 3579
2. Adamawa 1727
3. Akwa Ibom 4416
4. Anambra 3576
5. Bauchi 1172
6. Bayelsa 957
7. Benue 3951
8. Borno 1822
9. Cross River 2681
10. Delta 4419
11. Ebonyi 865
12. Edo 3890
13. Ekiti 2613
14. Enugu 2695
15. FCT 533
16. Gombe 1218
17. Imo 5825
18. Jigawa 675
19. Kaduna 3199
20. Kano 1545
21. Katsina 1237
22. Kebbi 875
23. Kogi 5186
24. Kwara 2537
25. Lagos 2180
26. Nasarawa 1452
27. Niger 2193
28. Ogun 4669
29. Ondo 3393
30. Osun 3321
31. Oyo 3244
32. Plateau 2542
33. Rivers 1675
34. Sokoto 732
35. Taraba 1112
36. Yobe 744
37. Zamfara 543
Not specified 518
TOTAL: 89,511
By Dr Joe Abah - DG, Bureau of Public Service
Reforms". (C): Johnson Andrew
This is the Analyzed data based on population figures of each state.
From the wall of Akin Omoz-Oarhe:
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF PUBLIC SERVICE REFORMS, RELEASED STATISTICS OF EMPLOYMENTS INTO OUR PUBLIC SERVICE.
THE RAW FIGURES PER STATE ARE ALL OVER FACEBOOK.
THIS GOT MY ORIENTAL BROTHERS TALKING AGAIN.
KNOWING THAT NOT SO MANY LIKE FIGURES, I HAVE TRIED TO TIDY THEM UP FOR EASE OF UNDERSTANDING.
(A). EMPLOYMENT INTO THE PUBLIC SERVICE
NE with a population of 19.0m has 7,793
NW with a population of 35.8m has 8,806
SE with a population of 16.4m has 16,540
NC with a population of 20.3m has 17,661
SS with a population of 21.0m has 18,038
SW with a population of 27.6m has 19,620
To appreciate this figures, it is necessary to find out how many employees are taken from every 1 million people in each of the geographical zones.
The result is:
1st. SE has 1,009 Employees per million
2nd. NC has 970 Employees per million
3rd. SS has 859 Employees per million
4th SW has 711 Employees per million
5th NE has 410 Employees per million
6th NW has 246 Employees per million
Here we can see that South Eastern Zone has over 1000 people engaged in the public service of Nigeria in every 1 million Igbo people, whereas only 246 people are engaged in North West !
Remember that this is the Zone of the President of Nigeria.
Curiously South West, the Zone of the Vice President is the least in Southern Nigeria with the employment of 711 people in a million.
It is pertinent to see the trend as regards Political Office holders.
Probably, those that lost out in the Public Service, are compensated with Political offices.
Let's perform sample surgical operation on the political employees.
(B). POLITICAL APPOINTEES
We all have the statistics of political appointees of the current Buhari administration.
NW has 51political appointees from 7 states
NC has 47 political appointees from 6 states
NE has 45 political appointees from 6 states
SW has 45 political appointees from 6 states
SS has 45 political appointees from 6 States
SE has 41 political appointees from 5 states
These translate to:
1st. SE: 2.50 appointees in a million.
2nd. NE: 2.37 appointees in a million.
3rd. NC: 2.34 appointees in a million.
4th. SS: 2.14 appointees in a million.
5th. SW:1.63 appointees in a million.
6th. NW:1.42 appointees in a million.
Alternatively:
1st. SE: has 1 appointee in every 400,000
2nd. NE: has 1 appointee in every 422,000
3rd. NC: has 1 appointee in every 427,000
4th. SS: has 1 appointee in every 467,000
5th. SW: has 1 appointee in every 614,000
6th. NW: has 1 appointee in every 704,000
Once again topping the list of Beneficiary is South East with one political appointee for every 400,000 people.
As if it is an intentional act, NW, from whence the President hails has the least of 1 political appointees for every 704, 000 people while the figure for Osinbajo's Zone is 614,000 and is the least in the South.
THIS IS NOT MY DEFINITION OF "MARGINALIZATION" BEING PEDDLED BY THE IGBOS THAT ARE, IN FACT THE BIGGEST BENEFICIARY IN NIGERIA.
FIGURES DON'T LIE.
PLEASE BRING THESE FIGURES TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF NNIA NWODO OF OHANIEZE, DR. EZEIFE AND PROF BEN NWANBEZE.
What makes me laugh is when I see some Yoruba crying for the Igbos when the latter talk about Marginalization.
They should be crying for themselves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2017
edupedia:

2. Adamawa 1727
3. Akwa Ibom 4416
4. Anambra 3576
5. Bauchi 1172
6. Bayelsa 957
7. Benue 3951
8. Borno 1822
9. Cross River 2681
10. Delta 4419
11. Ebonyi 865
12. Edo 3890
13. Ekiti 2613
14. Enugu 2695
15. FCT 533
16. Gombe 1218
17. Imo 5825
18. Jigawa 675
19. Kaduna 3199
20. Kano 1545
21. Katsina 1237
22. Kebbi 875
23. Kogi 5186
24. Kwara 2537
25. Lagos 2180
26. Nasarawa 1452
27. Niger 2193
28. Ogun 4669
29. Ondo 3393
30. Osun 3321
31. Oyo 3244
32. Plateau 2542
33. Rivers 1675
34. Sokoto 732
35. Taraba 1112
36. Yobe 744
37. Zamfara 543
Not specified 518
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF PUBLIC SERVICE REFORMS, RELEASED STATISTICS OF EMPLOYMENTS INTO OUR PUBLIC SERVICE.
KNOWING THAT NOT SO MANY LIKE FIGURES, I HAVE TRIED TO TIDY THEM UP FOR EASE OF UNDERSTANDING.
To appreciate this figures, it is necessary to find out how many employees are taken from every 1 million people in each of the geographical zones.
The result is:
Here we can see that South Eastern Zone has over 1000 people engaged in the public service of Nigeria in every 1 million Igbo people, whereas only 246 people are engaged in North West !
Curiously South West, the Zone of the Vice President is the least in Southern Nigeria with the employment of 711 people in a million.
Probably, those that lost out in the Public Service, are compensated with Political offices.
We all have the statistics of political appointees of the current Buhari administration.
These translate to:
Alternatively:
Once again topping the list of Beneficiary is South East with one political appointee for every 400,000 people.
As if it is an intentional act, NW, from whence the President hails has the least of 1 political appointees for every 704, 000 people while the figure for Osinbajo's Zone is 614,000 and is the least in the South.
THIS IS NOT MY DEFINITION OF "MARGINALIZATION" BEING PEDDLED BY THE IGBOS THAT ARE, IN FACT THE BIGGEST BENEFICIARY IN NIGERIA.
FIGURES DON'T LIE.
PLEASE BRING THESE FIGURES TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF NNIA NWODO OF OHANIEZE, DR. EZEIFE AND PROF BEN NWANBEZE.
What makes me laugh is when I see some Yoruba crying for the Igbos when the latter talk about Marginalization.
Give them sea port and international airport and take your nonsense appointment.
Or restructure the country parasites

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by ofai: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2017
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by flowfury(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Daboomb:

No be only International community, Na world community.
You people will just be mowed down like Rabbits or the Piglets that you are.
International community has seen through all your stupidity.

No one is going to give you any Bleep.ing referendum.
When you are tired, all of you will pack your things and go back to your five states and stay-put there.
You will recall your Senators and stop collecting Monthly allocation from Nigerian Govt.

Then we may start taking you serious.
Bunch of two-faced, confused, greedy bastards!

I don't blame you, rather I blame the rotten Vagin.a that brought you into this world.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by edupedia: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

See how you are insulting your sister.i am from yoruba though people think I am not because I m very neat and always change my pant,and don't pretend or betray ask my boyfriend and I hate back stabbing.
I am your sister from lagos.
Now apologies for insulting your elder sister

...u are Oduduwa yet u cannot spell your name right....u are Oduduwa yet u were reporting the Ipob rubbish today from the east....

Everyone! Get ready for post-Harvey fraud!!!!!!

....please all Nigerians especially the custom service to please note that these 419 Igbos will flood this country with all the damaged and rejected stuff from Houston very soon...that is the crookish way they have been making their money in Nigeria since after the war...only thieves and criminals are proud to beat their chest rubbishing the lives of fellow Nigerians....awon ole
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:20am On Sep 05, 2017
edupedia:

...u are Oduduwa yet u cannot spell your name right....u are Oduduwa yet u were reporting the Ipob rubbish today from the east....

....please all Nigerians especially the custom service to please note that these 419 Igbos will flood this country with all the damaged and rejected stuff from Houston very soon...that is the crookish way they have been making their money in Nigeria since after the war...only thieves and criminals are proud to beat their chest rubbishing the lives of fellow Nigerians....awon ole
So you won't apologize for insulting your elder sister.my name is funmi but I just changed it to fumi.
I want you to lie on the floor and greet me like will normally greet people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by BlackNationpp(m): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2017
fake news,,, who said no casualty! the guy was shot before my very eyes the soldiers drove off with the body and later came back with reinforcements... who even talk say na ipob?Nawah o
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmm that scary na wa ooooo. sad undecided
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2017
laliga01:

Thanks for your understanding

Continue.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Danchibez: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They think war is a joke. They think live bullets is like in the movies.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

if wot u r suggesting r possible, Buhari as a retired General would hv done so but for now KANU is bigger than him and he (KANU) is irresistible for now. Take note, d world hs gotten interested of d Nigeria/Biafra case, so stop being foolish in pushing buhari to making further mistake

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by desmond2pk: 3:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Israeljones:

Trouble siddon jeje yanga go wake am...
what those retards are looking for they will surely find in full dose and their blood will be on that low life called Nnamdi kanu's head
Did you read the news at all? Or you allowed hate to over shadow the little brain god gave you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by franudi: 4:44am On Sep 05, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

They will know. I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Instead of him to lock Kanu up,and use the federal might to shutdown any agitation from those separatist parading as IPOB,he is still looking at them.

Cut off the head of the Snake,and you will see the other cowards run into their shops at 9th mile,and they will never show their faces again.

So it is proper for the soldiers to be insulting people anyhow?
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by franudi: 4:51am On Sep 05, 2017
ajalawole:
Awon Ode.................. Let sleeping dog lie unaself no gree. Unaself never see anything
Cowardice is a very big sickness. If afonjas are cured of it Nigeria will be good.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by laliga01: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Deseo:

Continue.

Yeah...keep following.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Kaybaba5(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

Who wan die
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by opmrules: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

and you think its that easy.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Ohaneche(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Israeljones:

what those retards are looking for they will surely find in full dose and their blood will be on that low life called Nnamdi kanu's head
People that have not carried gun to kill anyone, yet you hate them for no reason only because they feel neglected and hence threatened with secession, you are not discussing justice for this people, but you are forcing them to be in peace with the government while the maltreatment continued.
I can not type enough. It is true that ipob take some few step that put the nation on high pressure but should non violent group that challenge the government for injustice be killed, sometimes I do agree with people that call Nigeria a zoo because of people with your kind of mindset. If he is Igbo, kill him on spot because you all hate that tribe whom you did not know God has blessed.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

Buhari couldn't lock him any further, he was afraid. Every sensible human knows that Nigeria is very close to crisis. This is not a time to act irrationally or type trash, it's a time to be calculative n avert errors long before it can take place.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Israeljones:

This is igboland and not niger Delta or middle belt. Soldiers don't ever try genocide here. Any attempt to wipe out communities in umuahia will be met with resistance n if the attempt persists, I promise u, it's over for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2017
Freiden:
grin

If em kill this one now....this IPOB people go be like...he died for what he believed in.

The foolish fly follows the corpse down to the grave.

Die hard biafran.....Issokay...something Kanu himself won't do.

BE WISE

Why donu ignore all ur life problems n focus on biafra matters

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by bakila: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This is igboland and I promise u, it's over for Nigeria.
...... and for a lot of Igbo traders, prostitutes, professionals and artisans in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
laliga01:

Yeah...keep following.

Continue.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by NickD(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

When the original leader of bokoharam Mohammed was killed in his domain what happened? Did it stop the group from getting deadlier and making the North East a refugee camp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Emassive(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Oga use your head o. Igbo man no be coward like our south west people

40kobo77:

Yes i concur.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by NewGombawa: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR ARMY OFFICERS,
'OPERATION DEMOLISH ALL' ... IS ON THE WAY!
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, ASK THE NIGERIAN SHI'ITES!
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by NNAMDlKANU(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Blood of Jesus

So because of #100

What kind of soldiers do the zoo have

Pls did the guy escape.?

Do me a favour

Pls create a thread to expose the criminality of the Nigerian Military

The Topic Should Be

" Nigerian Soldiers attacked Biafran Tricycle Rider at Isi Gate Umuahia because of 100 Naira."

Once again, did the guy escape the criminals called Military

From what my eye saw.. He didn't escape. But rumour has it this morning.. That he escaped
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
edupedia:

2. Adamawa 1727
3. Akwa Ibom 4416
4. Anambra 3576
5. Bauchi 1172
6. Bayelsa 957
7. Benue 3951
8. Borno 1822
9. Cross River 2681
10. Delta 4419
11. Ebonyi 865
12. Edo 3890
13. Ekiti 2613
14. Enugu 2695
15. FCT 533
16. Gombe 1218
17. Imo 5825
18. Jigawa 675
19. Kaduna 3199
20. Kano 1545
21. Katsina 1237
22. Kebbi 875
23. Kogi 5186
24. Kwara 2537
25. Lagos 2180
26. Nasarawa 1452
27. Niger 2193
28. Ogun 4669
29. Ondo 3393
30. Osun 3321
31. Oyo 3244
32. Plateau 2542
33. Rivers 1675
34. Sokoto 732
35. Taraba 1112
36. Yobe 744
37. Zamfara 543
Not specified 518
The result is:
These translate to:
Alternatively:
FIGURES DON'T LIE.

Your analysis is totally wrong & unacceptable to the southerners. The statistics is very wrong. The key appointments in the federal ministries, the appointment of CG of customs, Security appointments, key appointment at NNPC, NPA & other agencies. Making appointment based on quota system while those qualified are neglected are the major problems. The colonial master that brought us together did so on federalism. The salary paid to those civil servants are generated somewhere.

Restructuring is still the answer. The day the entire South agitate for separation from Nigeria, that is the end of Nigeria. Only South West is still left in the South. If SW had agreed with Jonathan in the last election, the results of the election would have been rejected by the entire South, it would have led to problem which could have finally divided Nigeria or return us back to federating units. Watch it, the future is gradually approaching
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Again, in the South, an Hausa/Fulani man is the same whether NE, NW or NC. Any appointment in the North is an appointment for Northerner.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by laliga01: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Deseo:

Continue.

Hahahaha.....
Join my wagon.
Re: IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
laliga01:

Hahahaha.....
Join my wagon.

Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.