Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please Guys I Need Answer To This Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guys I Need Answer To This Problem (298 Views)

I Need Answer To This English Language Problem / Please Guys What's Is D Meaning Of This Abbrev LMAO / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Answer To This Problem by binsanni(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
One of my friend apply via UTME, and Direct Entry for uni-ilorin and am the one that did it for him, and his father is blaming me that it's my fault that, one candidate can't apply twice in an institution, and now the guy has pay, and print out his slipts. i don't know weather he can still be admitted into the institution. he apply true IJMB and his point is 15, and his jamb score is 315. a science student

(1) (Reply)

OAU Post-utme/de Registration Starts Sept 11. Details Here / Poem: What The Heart Wants; The Story Of My Life / Certificate In Oil And Gas Management For Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.