Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (54931 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
GratefulHeart23:
All I know is that most MEN are not worth staying faithful to. All these extramarital affairs ranting would stop when women realise this and also play along.

Take good care of yourself, look good and eat well, I can assure you, someone better will show interest in you, shikena!
Most men?
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
luswitz:
This is insulting to women Especially the wives, why would someone write this about a woman who is giving up everything just to take care of her family? Some men need to use their brains. The fact is no matter what a woman does a cheat is will stil go out. Pls ladies be yourself, love you, dont let the society make you feel your not doing enough. .. we were wonderfully made and special to God, any man who doesnt appreciate his woman for stupid reasons, leave him to God, they end up miserable... I love my ladies, may God bless you wonderful women.

Beautiful!

You have seen right through the purpose of such write-ups. It is to manipulate women to think that it is their fault if their men cheat. It targets their sense of self-worth to make them feel responsible for someone else's bad decisions. They are supposed to work harder the worse it gets. Very unhealthy mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by GratefulHeart23(f): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:
Most men?
Yes, Most Men.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by GratefulHeart23(f): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Two wrongs makes no one feel cheated. It's a well balanced equation, no big deal.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

You are right. Women need to take care of their looks whether in pregnancy or after bearing children. She shouldn't use it as an excuse to look shabby and unattractive. If the husband cannot reach her, it is better he tells a family member that she will listen to to talk some sense into her than for worse to happen.
These days there are so many platforms and forums that help in those areas.
You're right. But I don't see the reason why people should not listen to their spouses...I mean this person is your husband/wife. They should be the closest to you, your confidante, the power behind the throne. I see no reason in involving family members in petty domestic disputes, not to talk of one involving one's physique. Will he/she look good for the other family member or the spouse? Some things defy explanation sha.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImaIma1:

Lol...let the man be the right one cheesy
Let both be right. grin grin. Come and eat beans and pap.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Yes, Most Men.
That's not true. Fallacy of generalization.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by GratefulHeart23(f): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:
That's not true. Fallacy of generalization.
Fallacy or reality, sincerely, I don't care.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Two wrongs makes no one feel cheated. It's a well balanced equation, no big deal.
Well balanced? Yes. Ultimate results? Unhappiness, STDS, lack of trust, disharmony...I think you and I wouldn't wish these on ourselves or any other person. Not good. So I think it's a big deal. For everyone involved.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:

First of all, I am not and will not be sentimental on a very sensitive issue as this. Secondly, let's not try to compare with happened during the slave trade Era viz-a-viz issues concerning relationships even though it still involves the male and female gender. They're two completely different situations with completely different ideologies serving completely different purposes. I also will not absolve men if any blame when they're responsible. I also believe that if cheating is to be reduced, I state again that it is not just a 'man problem'. Inasmuch as cheating is no acceptable, some of the aetiologies can be avoided, prevented by mutual efforts from both spouses. I don't think any woman will be comfortable in any relationship that makes her unhappy, the same goes for men. I beg to disagree that men aren't taught to be good husbands. My parents, in particular my father teaches me @ every opportunity he gets, not just by word of mouth but also through his actions towards my mother. And I can bet I'm not alone in this. Sometimes we fail to heed their advice but I know they try their best. It's not easy considering the present society we live in but as men, we ought to know and do better, this does not exclude the female folk also. Lastly, don't you think the principle of 'leaving the door ajar' in relationships contribute to the rising incidence of divorce? No one ones to fix broke things today, unlike the past. A lot of us want the easy way out...methinks it ain't fair. We ought to give a little more to try and make things work before we throw in the towel. My respect still goes out to you and others here. Learnt a lot going through these comments.
you are right, if it must be curtailed, both gender has to be ready to put in the work, but however one must be ready to take the mantle to lead hence it still falls down to the man. I only used to colonial era to buttress my point.
Like I have said in my other comment, we watched our grandmothers do same, it didn't change nothing. In one of my discussions with my grandma, she stated clearly how she would have left the marriage if it was in this generation.That is why I urge men in this generation to dare to be different,yes Society has never had punishment for a philandering man, even in our culture ,it has always been the woman who needs to buy white one legged fowl for cleansing,but you can't expect to have a good home with a miserable wife. People from polygamous homes and philandering fathers have seen the first hand ripple effect of what cheating can do.i just don't understand what is so difficult in being faithful, honestly
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Ok.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you are right, if it must be curtailed, both gender has to be ready to put in the work, but however one must be ready to take the mantle to lead hence it still falls down to the man. I only used to colonial era to buttress my point.
Like I have said in my other comment, we watched our grandmothers do same, it didn't change nothing. In one of my discussions with my grandma, she stated clearly how she would have left the marriage if it was in this generation.That is why I urge men in this generation to dare to be different,yes Society has never had punishment for a philandering man, even in our culture ,it has always been the woman who needs to buy white one legged fowl for cleansing,but you can't expect to have a good home with a miserable wife. People from polygamous homes and philandering fathers have seen the first hand ripple effect of what cheating can do.i just don't understand what is so difficult in being faithful, honestly
Lol, we cannot all be the same. No matter how much you try to save some people, they'll end up destroying themselves. Abeg tell me where those one legged chickens are sold make I go buy my own. It has to be cheaper than two legged chickens, after all, chicken na chicken. A lot rest on our shoulders though...fact. I still think lots of reasonable chaps exist, just that they may be hidden for several reasons. Even these NL dudes sef, they're awesome oo, forget our shakara. Economy has a way of transforming the way we type sometimes...stay cool!
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Normal people still exist though...normal sane men and women...in their numbers.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by GratefulHeart23(f): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Well balanced? Yes. Ultimate results? Unhappiness, STDS, lack of trust, disharmony...I think you and I wouldn't wish these on ourselves or any other person. Not good. So I think it's a big deal. For everyone involved.

Well that's your own theory, not mine. Disease or no disease, everyone's going to die anyway.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Lol, we cannot all be the same. No matter how much you try to save some people, they'll end up destroying themselves. Abeg tell me where those one legged chickens are sold make I go buy my own. It has to be cheaper than two legged chickens, after all, chicken na chicken. A lot rest on our shoulders though...fact. I still think lots of reasonable chaps exist, just that they may be hidden for several reasons. Even these NL dudes sef, they're awesome oo, forget our shakara. Economy has a way of transforming the way we type sometimes...stay cool!
yea true I have met two good guys here so far, nice dudes I must say. About the chicken, the gods demand such wierd things, who can understand them tongue. Me self I am looking for one legged chicken too o grin
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:

I respect your views nontheless. Will look forward to read your comments on other issues. I consider them instructive, no flattery.
Thanks smiley
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
yea true I have met two good guys here so far, nice dudes I must say. About the chicken, the gods demand such wierd things, who can understand them tongue. Me self I am looking for one legged chicken too o grin
Oya let us go and find it. E get one ifa shrine wey dey ojuelegba...make I wear white clothe so ifa priest fit give us discount... wink
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Well that's your own theory, not mine. Disease or no disease, everyone's going to die anyway.
That's true. Death awaits us all. Anyhow you live, as long as you're happy, that's what matters. Ciao!
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Oya let us go and find it. E get one ifa shrine wey dey ojuelegba...make I wear white clothe so ifa priest fit give us discount... wink
Hahahahah, I fear shrine o, with all this dubious serial killers disguised as ears of the gods, I nor fit near dem at all
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by riyanxeally(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
not saying u aint right it aint xcuse fr a mans behavior do u also look at it frm d woman's point of view

1 Like

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by addictiv(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Let's face it...A lot of women get too comfortable once they get married. They stop being that sweet girl that the guy feel for. They become relaxed, get sloopy and loose their edge and game. It goes beyond shagging styles and looking good. Most women do not trully respect thier guy, do not give him attention, only make demands. Trust me if a woman is doing her job well. Her guy won't cheat. How many women here will actually sit with their man and listen to him recount his days activities? Most nights u come home and she is watching telemundo. She won't even listen to anything you say until the show ends. Tell me what the side chick has that u don't have? If she has all u have and is able to take ur man from u. Then obviously there is something wrong with u..I get sick when I see comments like "all men are polygamous" "all men cheat". These comments are propagated by women who try to hide their ineptitude and shortcomings under such generalist statements. A lot of guys go through hell in their homes. Some can't even sleep comfortably cos of another human being u married and brought into the house.. many women don't even know how their guys business runs, who his partners are, who his boss is, how much he earns but u ll be shocked a side babe will know all these because she is actually interested in the guys activities and actually pays attention to him. Women have turned their men to human atms and still maintain an entitled mindset. Thinking that because he is married to u and that u have kids for him is enough...wake up ladies u have to put the work in...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
emperormossad:

You're right. But I don't see the reason why people should not listen to their spouses...I mean this person is your husband/wife. They should be the closest to you, your confidante, the power behind the throne. I see no reason in involving family members in petty domestic disputes, not to talk of one involving one's physique. Will he/she look good for the other family member or the spouse? Some things defy explanation sha.

The way some wives discuss their marital issues with their parents and friends also draws back reasonable men from talking to their wives. When a man notices that everything he discusses with his wife,she goes ahead to narrate it to her parents,the man will stop discussing sensitive issues with her. That is where the danger starts ,because once a woman outside is able to win the man confidence and trust ,he will totally ignore his wife. He will see the woman outside as his best confidant. Some wives dont even listen to their husbands ,all they keep saying is money money money,children children children.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dressing is another aspect,men are moved by what they see. Most women immediately they start bearing children they lose all sense of reasonable dressing. When at home ,they will be dressing shabily,some will be tying wrappers all around the house all day. This turns off the man,and when you tell them ,they will reply you that what are they looking for or that who is looking at them. The way and manner a woman dresses at times at home wont even make the man sexually aroused to touch her for months,because she isnt looking appealing,where as the woman outside is always neatly dressed and neat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by addictiv(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
U enter a married woman's room and it's like a town meeting. Boxes, shoes clothes, bags scattered everywhere and u expect the guy to be happy and comfortable. How many women actually try to make a change when their guy complains about something. When he says he doesn't like a particular thing u ll discover that she ll defend and justify it. But a side chick will make amends immediately.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by ImaIma1(f): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
addictiv:
Let's face it...A lot of women get too comfortable once they get married. They stop being that sweet girl that the guy feel for. They become relaxed, get sloopy and loose their edge and game. It goes beyond shagging styles and looking good. Most women do not trully respect thier guy, do not give him attention, only make demands. Trust me if a woman is doing her job well. Her guy won't cheat. How many women here will actually sit with their man and listen to him recount his days activities? Most nights u come home and she is watching telemundo. She won't even listen to anything you say until the show ends. Tell me what the side chick has that u don't have? If she has all u have and is able to take ur man from u. Then obviously there is something wrong with u..I get sick when I see comments like "all men are polygamous" "all men cheat". These comments are propagated by women who try to hide their ineptitude and shortcomings under such generalist statements. A lot of guys go through hell in their homes. Some can't even sleep comfortably cos of another human being u married and brought into the house.. many women don't even know how their guys business runs, who his partners are, who his boss is, how much he earns but u ll be shocked a side babe will know all these because she is actually interested in the guys activities and actually pays attention to him. Women have turned their men to human atms and still maintain an entitled mindset. Thinking that because he is married to u and that u have kids for him is enough...wake up ladies u have to put the work in...

What about the men? Doesn't he slack also? Starts growing a pot belly, not maintaining good hygiene, spending time on his phone or supersports. Not helping around in the house...just acting like a stranger in his house.
Why is the women to make the marriage work? Check the marriage certificate...two people signed. Men also need to put in effort. They are not just in the marriage to be pleased

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Humility017(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Amen, you for click like
smiles...okay I will do
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Humility017(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Amen, you for click like
smiles...okay I will do
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by luswitz(f): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Mindfulness:

Beautiful!

You have seen right through the purpose of such write-ups. It is to manipulate women to think that it is their fault if their men cheat. It targets their sense of self-worth to make them feel responsible for someone else's bad decisions. They are supposed to work harder the worse it gets. Very unhealthy mindset.
100% right. Why would women be blamed for the bad habit of men.. when severally they have mentioned they can't eat one soup for too long.. its just in their nature to explore, it has nothing to do with their wives/girlfriends. I have seen men with beautiful spouse cheat. Will they tell me BEYONCE is dirty or not good looking that was why Jay cheated.. ladies should be smart enough to know men will always be men, no matter what they do. Abi the wives are not worth fighting for?? Oo yeah! I hope our women learn to love themselves and be happy, life is too short.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahah, I fear shrine o, with all this dubious serial killers disguised as ears of the gods, I nor fit near dem at all
Oya where we go enter na...cos me I want to eat shicken oo...shicken perere, that type that you will be eating and humming to that danfo driver song @ the same time. grin
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2017
luswitz:
100% right. Why would women be blamed for the bad habit of men.. when severally they have mentioned they can't eat one soup for too long.. its just in their nature to explore, it has nothing to do with their wives/girlfriends. I have seen men with beautiful spouse cheat. Will they tell me BEYONCE is dirty or not good looking that was why Jay cheated.. ladies should be smart enough to know men will always be men, no matter what they do. Abi the wives are not worth fighting for?? Oo yeah! I hope our women learn to love themselves and be happy, life is too short.
I for talk something now but make I keep quiet on that issue. But remember, if men will always be men, don't expect to have a faithful partner, no need to pray for one sef. No need. Cos it will come down to that stereotype you've been wired with...that men will cheat. So from day 1 of your r/ship or marriage, decide if you also want to cheat or not. Your choice.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by emperormossad(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2017
All of you saying men will always be men, when e happen no come here come form thread dey lambast us oo. Be careful what you wish for. That's how ladies will tell you they want faithful men, when they see faithful men they'll reject them or worse still accept him and goad him into cheating with bad mouth and lifestyle, but when they meet the serial cheat, they'll chase after him and deceive themselves that they can make the man change. For all of you insisting it's in men's nature to cheat, I hope you get what you wish for.
Re: Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
emperormossad:

Oya where we go enter na...cos me I want to eat shicken oo...shicken perere, that type that you will be eating and humming to that danfo driver song @ the same time. grin
hahaha, buy for me too when you see o, I go chop

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.