Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sex In The Car And Its Consequences - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (76919 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by chemicalDisease: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good to experience it

A good fantasy ..
I will like to have sex in a stadium.
after half time in the middle of the pic with spectators.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by lelvin(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lemme park and wait for those that will quote the Bible or Quran here...

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by moderatedguy: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sex with those possessed gals in my car.I don't think am ready to take that risk.Engine fit knock ooo
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by CannyBrainy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
this girl i wanted to kpansh once told me that doing it in the shop will bring bad market..

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
a lot of people have different opinions, even those really really careless when it comes to spiritual things! but they claim it sex has negative impact.... like an omen of some sort....... I wonder where they got it from anyways. @aninwezeronald come and see for urself, no consequences whatsoever.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
Pease this issue has been controversial for a long time, so I'd like all spiritually minded people to come and clear the air concerning this topic.

Also car techies, enthusiasts and kazeems are all welcome.

personally,. I'm of the opinion that sex in your car has no implied implications whatsoever, if u or someone had sex in ur car and suddenly u discover issues with the gear or engine or brainbox, it's just a coincidence. personally I think its just a native misguided myth.

please we need valid responses with proof.

Having sex inside a car only carries implications if you are driving a Tokunbo Car older than 10 years. If your car falls into this category,you shouldn't be fhucking anyone inside it. The Gods will think you are not humble and blow your engines. angry You should instead be using it for Taxi to upgrade to a newer car.

4 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=CannyBrainy post=60138509]this girl i wanted to kpansh once told me that doing it in the shop will bring bad market.. [/quote
so does it mean that if she believes it then it will happen?
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by pattybf(f): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by aninweze(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Obekefutodiamond, great topic. We av argued dis many times. Let us do a poll on those that agree vs dose that disagree
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by CannyBrainy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=obekediamondfuto post=60138556][/quote] my own pain was that, my konji was halted abruptly due to a said supersticious belief..
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by vchykp(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
xandy84:
I have had sex inside my cars over hundred times and yet to have engine or transmission issue.
!

Bad shooter spotted
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by DjAndroid: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
nurey:
I dedicate this FTC
even you of all people. I'm disappointed.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
aninweze:
Obekefutodiamond, great topic. We av argued dis many times. Let us do a poll on those that agree vs dose that disagree

I strongly disagree, no impact whatsoever, so what if someone used it for sex and sells the car to a buyer and buyer has no idea whatsoever will the jazz still affect new owner?

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
DjAndroid:

y, u don't want him to achieve ftc?

haba
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Seunspyder(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
I fear this post chaiii
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
COOLDK:
Hmmmmmm
Ur Engine will just Knock 2months after grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, having things where you make your money or used for transportation ain't good according to ancestors.

But all the boys and girls have joined bad gangs.

exactly, this point might be valid if u look at it from an eckist point of view
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by DjAndroid: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

y, u don't want him to achieve ftc?

haba
FTC is for Nairaland kiddies league.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by nurey(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
DjAndroid:

Lighten up bro, we always need a break once in a while grin, FTC is not age specific it's just a tradition

4 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by menstrualpad: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
nurey:

Your brain and thinking faulculty have a missing linkage abi? Na simple question if the answer is yes go and buy tokunbo for ladipo
Alfa I just dey raff you
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Dexema(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
If it's a threeso.me just go an sell the car after.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Alanzazani: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Mazda 626 1989 AKA the Gazzuz.z replaced 3engines in a span of 4years.

What went down in The Gaz.zuzz, stays in Gazz.uzz.

I know gazzuz. Me my experience I tried sex twice in my car and I had the baddest accident in my car gave me prroblems till I sold it. I switched to my babe's car. She thought it was a joke. Shortly after her gear box packed up. With all the temptation now to do it, I can't try sex in my new car. Call me superstitious. Na house or hotel henceforth or standing Kai.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
nurey:

Lighten up bro, we always need a break once in a while grin, FTC is not age specific it's just a tradition

exactly, it's for the fun achieved in doing it. age with Grace bro, not too fast abeg, after ftc becomes kiddy stuff, commenting follows and after that NL becomes kiddy also. then we have to consult u as ancestor specially
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by DeniseKendricks: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
itsRhamzy:
I don't think I can stoop so low to engage in such disgusting act in the car.. Which kain konji dey worry you wey you no fit calm down enta crib..

That's why you are not in any serious relationship, because you are just too SERIOUS!

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by nurey(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
menstrualpad:
Alfa I just dey raff you
Stalker spotted.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by menstrualpad: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
nurey:

Stalker spotted.
Quit claiming...so you like my pic? Just say so
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alanzazani:

I know gazzuz. Me my experience I tried sex twice in my car and I had the baddest accident in my car gave me prroblems till I sold it. I switched to my babe's car. She thought it was a joke. Shortly after her gear box packed up. With all the temptation now to do it, I can't try sex in my new car. Call me superstitious. Na house or hotel henceforth or standing Kai.

lets chat 08033910382
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by excomarow(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
baike:
I even sex in the boat

Noo! Na on top bike sef
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by menstrualpad: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

lets chat 08033910382
Are you after the car repairs or the bae?

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by princetom1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:
grin

I need one of this.... Wetin concern me with this topic? angry
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by TopGunFighter: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
Pease this issue has been controversial for a long time, so I'd like all spiritually minded people to come and clear the air concerning this topic.

Also car techies, enthusiasts and kazeems are all welcome.

personally,. I'm of the opinion that sex in your car has no implied implications whatsoever, if u or someone had sex in ur car and suddenly u discover issues with the gear or engine or brainbox, it's just a coincidence. personally I think its just a native misguided myth.

please we need valid responses with proof.

Oboy I have changed my engine 2 times in 2 yrs..... I am not coding in my car anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.