Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sex In The Car And Its Consequences - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (76867 Views)

See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
To. Me haveing sex in the car is not worth it,as you won't be comfortable to change styles the way you want.so it's always better in the crib
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by WebSurfer(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
itsRhamzy:
I don't think I can stoop so low to engage in such disgusting act in the car.. Which kain konji dey worry you wey you no fit calm down enta crib..
You will not understand boy
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by WebSurfer(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
To. Me haveing sex in the car is not worth it,as you won't be comfortable to change styles the way you want.so it's always better in the crib
You will not understand grin
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
menstrualpad:

Are you after the car repairs or the bae?

know gazzuz. Me my experience I tried sex twice in my car and I had the baddest accident in my car gave me prroblems till I sold it. I switched to my babe's car. She thought it was a joke. Shortly after her gear box packed up. With all the temptation now to do it, I can't try sex in my new car. Call me superstitious. Na house or hotel henceforth or standing Kai.

you need glasses brother
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by cantok(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
cc lalasticlacla, princetom1, gazzuzz, egunmogaji, nurey, diportivo, lejeun, flyboyzee...etc

and all those I've offended, no vex. this topic is very very crucial to the lifespan of vehicles being used as short time especially Keke drivers.
Just the grinding is sweet.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by WebSurfer(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alanzazani:

I know gazzuz. Me my experience I tried sex twice in my car and I had the baddest accident in my car gave me prroblems till I sold it. I switched to my babe's car. She thought it was a joke. Shortly after her gear box packed up. With all the temptation now to do it, I can't try sex in my new car. Call me superstitious. Na house or hotel henceforth or standing Kai.
Stop buying yeye cars
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by menstrualpad: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you need glasses brother
Nah I see clearly brah
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ses in the car is a sure banker because you can also incorporate the gear stick in case your Mr. decides to act up on that particular day grin

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by WebSurfer(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
TopGunFighter:
Oboy I have changed my engine 2 times in 2 yrs..... I am not coding in my car anymore

Buy good toks bro... buy good toks at least and if you like f.uck every week on it, it changes nothing
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by toseen7: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
itsRhamzy:
I don't think I can stoop so low to engage in such disgusting act in the car.. Which kain konji dey worry you wey you no fit calm down enta crib..
Yinmu

7 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

You will not understand grin

I tell u, they cannot fit to begin to fathom the joy, the fulfillment of doing it in a car.

the tight confines is where the fun is. it's like legit stealing.

5 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you need glasses brother
oga mi, r u saying that the myth is true?
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by itsRhamzy: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

You will not understand boy
did you just refer to me as a boy?
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why Sex in a car, doesn't make Sex. ..
A legally married couple wouldn't do that, only fornicators and it's allies

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by WebSurfer(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
itsRhamzy:
did you just refer to me as a boy?
sorry bros
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by itsRhamzy: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
BalogunIdowu:
now this is someone with sense...
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by WebSurfer(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
BalogunIdowu:
Dont give your wife a boring sex life o bros

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Bk777(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nothing Jo, the car would even get better and sex in the car is so sweet that I can't stop it
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
BalogunIdowu:

well, imho..... new school couples can do it anywhere they term private, carefree couples don't even need it to be private, just anywhere safe. it's the excitement involved, the thrill...... now on the other hand, old school couples won't even entertain such thought.

someone pointed out an overlooked fact, on a boat would u do it? on ur private boat or yatch; if u had one, would u? if the answer is yes then what's the difference between ur boat and ur car?

If ur answer is no,. hmmmm idk again
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
princetom1:

I need one of this.... Wetin concern me with this topic? angry

This is what you need for Nigeria

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by stevecantrell: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
The handbrake can disengage while parked on a hill...

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Mazda 626 1989 AKA the Gazzuz.z replaced 3engines in a span of 4years.

What went down in The Gaz.zuzz, stays in Gazz.uzz.

if u had a boat or a yatch, would u do it?
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

if u had a boat or a yatch, would u do it?

yep. Ill take my chances with mamie water cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is what you need for Nigeria

hahahahahaha,

reason 1 the shocks can carry it.

reason 2 when the juju sees this kinda vehicle, it'll think twice about messing with the engine or gearbox
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Wishaky(f): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice topic but sex in the car....... Its one of the best place to have quickky

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wishaky:
Nice topic but sex in the car....... Its one of the best place to have quickky

u get the drift
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by ThatAppleGuy: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dfinex:
I don't seem to have the pleasure of understanding this thread, what it intends to achieve and why it is on front page.

I think it's on front page for variety sake.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by kenolyawakessie: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Read More Here => http://musicpercentage..com

The Legend Star Boy Wizkid says "If I die today, I die a Legend”

Starboy, Wizkid has revealed that he is struggling and battling with his health, and has declared that if he dies today, he’d die a Legend.
The singer who has canceled some of his shows, due to this ill health, has taken to his Twitter page to apologize to his fans for missing out on his shows, while also revealing that he’d be spending some quality time with his son, as he recovers;
“If I die today! I die a legend” The singer wrote on Twitter, and continued “Apologies to my fans in philly! Missed made in america yesterday but will make it up in a major way”

“New music before london show! Love y’all forever. I’ll be spending time with my son’s and family while I recover. #teamWizkid!! My next appearance will be in London 29th sept. Apologies to everyone affected by this. New dates for cancelled shows son.”
#TeamWiz sad I’m typing this but i’ll be moving dates on my tour to get my health up. I appeal to my real fans to understand nd pray with me”

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by NnamdiN: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
it's just another place to have sex, If everywhere we had sex had consequences, lots of houses would have collapsed, some churches for don burn, customers no go enter some kind shops, some people go don mad sef grin grin grin grin grin

wherever the konji leads you, take care of it there and then wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by KAYD007(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dfinex:
I don't seem to have the pleasure of understanding this thread, what it intends to achieve and why it is on front page.

Don't even know what's going on here. tongue
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
ThatAppleGuy:

I think it's on front page for variety sake.

well maybe, and maybe not, it could save us a whole lot of unnecessary repairs and save time and money which Imho is the basis for judging a good post.

thanks for ur analysis tho

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by nadirinamata: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
Pease this issue has been controversial for a long time, so I'd like all spiritually minded people to come and clear the air concerning this topic.

Also car techies, enthusiasts and kazeems are all welcome.

personally,. I'm of the opinion that sex in your car has no implied implications whatsoever, if u or someone had sex in ur car and suddenly u discover issues with the gear or engine or brainbox, it's just a coincidence. personally I think its just a native misguided myth.

please we need valid responses with proof.

What Does God says - Pastor @BillyGraham Teach on - The Truth Sets Us Free Graham Daily Devotional http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/billy-graham-daily-devotional-september_4.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.