Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (128957 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by jacq(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2005
How do you know when a guy likes a girl ?

what are the signs ? expecially when you are both attending the same school but not the same class ;what signs should a girl look out for ? rolleyes

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hotangel2(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2005
He'll always be bumping into you "accidentally".
He'll always walk pass your class.
He'll always walk pass ur locker
When he's looking at you and he finds out you saw him looking at you, he'll quckly look in another direction.
If you are in the cafeteria, he'll walk by you.. and "accidentally" drop his pen.

Well.. U can also know if he likes.. you by asking him if he does. Also if he flirts with you.

Some of these signs might not mean he wants to date you, they might just mean he wants to be friends.. or infact mean nothing!

A girl can always tell if a guy likes her (okay i take that back). But 87% of the time, a girl can tell if a guy likes her. Good luck finding out if a guy likes you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2005
according to me , if he keeps buggin you n wont leave you alone
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by kenflavor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2005
Afterall, I now know HA is an expert in such things. Dont worry, I will PM u so that u teach me some tactics cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by jacq(f): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2005
I am going to find out if this guy likes me,because me i like what i see outside but if his inside is not the same the likeness fades away quickly grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hotangel2(f): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2005
Okay.. the best way to see if he likes you is by... talking to him and check how he reacts. If he blushes throughout ur conversation.. He's like so into u. If he keeps looking somewhere else while you talk.. he's into u. If he doesn't say much : he's just trying not to say something stupid.

You should be able to tell if he likes you. Like i said earlier. Good luck girl.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Oracle(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2005
hot-angel:

He'll always be bumping into you "accidentally".
He'll always walk pass your class.
He'll always walk pass your locker
When he's looking at you and he finds out you saw him looking at you, he'll quckly look in another direction.
If you are in the cafeteria, he'll walk by you.. and "accidentally" drop his pen.

Well.. U can also know if he likes.. you by asking him if he does. Also if he flirts with you.

Some of these signs might not mean he wants to date you, they might just mean he wants to be friends.. or infact mean nothing!

A girl can always tell if a guy likes her (okay i take that back). But 87% of the time, a girl can tell if a guy likes her. Good luck finding out if a guy likes you.
Hot angel it seems uv experienced it u talk like someone it has happened to
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by amma(f): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2005
Why do u guys like living in dream-land? Anyway i wouldn't know for sure ,but i think a guy likes u if he always argues with u and always rolling his eyes each time you make/give an opinion so often and so much that u hate it
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by pluto04(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2005
You find out by smiling sweettly at him when he least expects and watching his reaction. If he looks embarassed and looks away, he is shy and already very much into u. If he smiles back and comes over, he has been waiting for the opportunity. If he smiles back and doesn't come over, he is polite but doesn't give a damn about you. If he doesn't notice the smile at all, then he has not been notified of your existence. On the other hand, you might just wait for him to act like he likes you.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by vichel(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2005
1) If he smiles all the time u guys are together. I don't mean like a jackass sad but he smiles with blushes.

2) If u guys have never spoken before, and there is a constant stare, then u know Ur the most beautiful thing his ever seen.

3) If he complements on everything u try on.

N;B never assume because a guy doesn't talk to u, he doesn't notice u, cos there is a strong possibility that he's thinking of comming to u that very minute. If only u could give him some kind of sign that u might be interested.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by snazzydawn(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2005
All these blushing blushing blushing!!!!That applies to the white guys,abi?Black guys don't blush so.I am lost here!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2005
If I ask you out it means I like you. If I talk to you for longer than I really need to, it means I like you.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hotangel2(f): 4:22am On Dec 20, 2005
snazzydawn:

All these blushing blushing blushing!!!!That applies to the white guys,abi?Black guys don't blush so.I am lost here!!!

Fxck jesus yes they blush! Everyone blushes.
---------------
To add to what i said earlier. If you've already been talking to the guy, and u want to know if he likes you. You should know that, that's a totally different thingy from judging if a guy u don't talk to likes you.

For a guy you talk to (like friends) -- That is the easiest one to tell. You'll see it in him. There's no explaination for this one. It'll just show. Or u can save yourself by asking him in a funny way. You know... just cook up summin and ask him.

For a guy that u don't talk to -- the signs are basically what errone on here listed.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by tiwa(f): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2005
hot-angel:

Fxck jesus yes they blush! Everyone blushes.
---------------
To add to what i said earlier. If you've already been talking to the guy, and u want to know if he likes you. You should know that, that's a totally different thingy from judging if a guy u don't talk to likes you.

For a guy you talk to (like friends) -- That is the easiest one to tell. You'll see it in him. There's no explaination for this one. It'll just show. Or u can save yourself by asking him in a funny way. You know... just cook up summin and ask him.

For a guy that u don't talk to -- the signs are basically what errone on here listed.

Go gurl u've got the experience innit? Yeah but i agree with u. They are all true.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by jacq(f): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2005
Most of the things said here are so true, b4 i spoke to him a few days ago our eyes always stare at each other shocked now i am taking the time to know him more;
because i don't just want a man because he is handsome and i ike a man with a good heart and who is not too pushy tongue
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by snazzydawn(f): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2005
Hawtie,tell me,what colour is a black guy's blush?Infact,black guyssss on NL,do you blush?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dc2: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2006
i know  a boy. who acts sweet around me. his name is josh. i met him in 6th grade on the frist day. he acted nice and then i didn't talk to him tel like a year  later. again in 7th grade he was acting sweet. his was my crushs (cody) bestfriend. then cody got a girlfriend (at least it look like) so i gave up with him. and now we are best friends( josh and me) and i know he what to be more then friends.[color=#000099][/color]which i though that he was cute the frist place.  SO MAYBE A BOY CAN LIKE YOU WHEN ACT SWEET.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by funloving(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2006

Hawtie,tell me,what colour is a black guy's blush?Infact,black guyssss on NL,do you blush?

Synonyms of Blush
go red; go red in the face; redden; flush; feel embarrassed; feel ashamed;color
I don't think Nigerian guys or black guys generally go through all these.

How you expect my dark face to come dey red because I see  woman  wey I like ? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Idekeson(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2006
This advice is to my detriment as a guy, so I expect it to be for your use only. The test is that the longer you can hold off sex, the more likely for you to know a guy's true motive. But be mindful of the exceptions to the general rule. Some guys can also come to the table with a long-term plan just to nail you.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by yummy(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2006
the girl would always know the guy likes her. infact, it makes most girls misbehave like... 'am sure he would come beggin' and that's why guys don't want 'em to know howmuch they love 'em
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by lilprep: 5:05am On Jan 08, 2006
[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
i think a boy likes you when he always is smilling ay u and alwayz is looking at you. Make sure he treats u differnet than all the other girls too! wink
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hotangel2(f): 5:08am On Jan 08, 2006
I know this is a crazy sign. But when some boys like a gurl.. they start acting soo stupid arround her. Like really stupid, and they kinda treat her like.... "ohh who's she". But deep inside them, they Like the girl soo much.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by yummy(m): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2006
@ hot angel

guess u're talkin from xperience
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Seun(m): 3:22am On Jan 16, 2006
hot-angel:

I know this is a crazy sign. But when some boys like a girl.. they start acting soo stupid arround her. Like really stupid, and they kind of treat her like.... "ohh who's she". But deep inside them, they Like the girl soo much.

Such relationships don't last. The attraction might be there but the mutual respect is not there so it's a good thing if they don't get together.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hotangel2(f): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2006
Seun:

Such relationships don't last. The attraction might be there but the mutual respect is not there so it's a good thing if they don't get together.
I didn't say that's a relationship. i said it was a way of knowing that a boy likes a gurl. If you are saying that kinda 'like' don't last... well i dunno abt that. But i know it's a sign that most guys like a guy.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2006
diff guys av diff ways of showin their luv
some jst keep on teasin n pickin up on u
others always stare n smile@u
some also hang on ur every word n thk da world of u
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sassyladie: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2006
I am 10 yrs old and the boy i like is in my class so today he walks by he desk i am sitting at right and he accdiently bumped into me desk and knock over my papers + my purse ,a couple of days ago i made him laugh and he put his head down and started to blush SO REPLY TO ME AND GIVE ME ANSWERS smiley wink grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by smartsoft(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2006
You are 10yrs, and you have stated thinking about a guy, won't you face ya studies ?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by kflow(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2006
i wonderoooooo
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by 4real(m): 2:54am On Mar 08, 2006
i beg go to school and read, and most of the females here make me laugh. you think those are signs that a guy likes you, it may also be a sign that he wants to sleep with you, men are all the guys you people are meeting soso, for those of you outside 9ja, men 9ja boys hard, you think hitch was the bomb, come 9ja come watch bad boyz 10 for action. then you would think twice no ten times b/4 you would say yes to a guy or even think he likes you.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by andyspike: 4:42am On Mar 24, 2006
undecided hey, there this one girl in my class that i really like. i think she likes me even though she says she dosent. She always laughs at my jokes even if there REALLY stupid. We talk a lot and were good friend. Ill peek over to see what shes doing and i can see that shes looking at me and she quickly turns her head to preten like she was looking at something else. there was this time in our music room me and her were in it we were the only ones there waiting for the rest of my class, we sat there we looked at eachother, smiled and laughed. does she like me??

Andy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by kflow(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2006
Thats it man go for her. u know she is a girl and girls won't come first so u need to go first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.