Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (128930 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 11:39pm On May 25, 2009
i'm really in love in wit this boy, but when i asked him he if he likes me he said no.
but he stares at me ALOT, i know he still likes me i jus know.
anyone has any advice, i really need it!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by maedan(f): 11:46pm On May 25, 2009
he stares at you because he's so utterly amazed at ur audacity. asking a guy if he likes u. wow girl, u've got sass. play cool for a while, maybe then u'll really spark his sincere interest. undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 11:47pm On May 25, 2009
maedan:

he stares at you because he's so utterly amazed at ur audacity. asking a guy if he likes u. wow girl, u've got sass. play cool for a while, maybe then u'll really spark his sincere interest. undecided
Are you sure? Maybe she just has big boobs.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by tope5000: 11:49pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

Are you sure?  Maybe she just has big boobs.

lmao. . . go to bed peroxide
i have almost chocked with laughter after reading some of ur replies grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by laram: 11:51pm On May 25, 2009
yh boyz plz help us answa dat question
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 11:04pm On May 27, 2009
no seriously, i really need help!
today at school he kept looking at me. one problem is that he's in a next class tongue
oh and i should mention- it has been almost 2 years and we can't even say a word to each other
but jus keep looking at each other
and he tries not to goof up infront of and that goes 4 me also
i wish if sum1 can help me, really
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Gentlelady(f): 1:58pm On May 28, 2009
Why not try to be friends with him. Cool down the sexual thing for now. Maybe he is just shy and your boldness has scared him off, he may still be a virgin.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 11:02pm On May 28, 2009
i can't talk 2 him
idk why
and he can't talk 2 me either
we jus look at each other and smile
but sometimes when his friends talk 2 me, he pitches in something also
i reallly like him,
and i know he kinda likes me, but,
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2009
m@ri@:

i can't talk 2 him
idk why
and he can't talk 2 me either
we jus look at each other and smile
but sometimes when his friends talk 2 me, he pitches in something also
i reallly like him,
and i know he kinda likes me, but,
better grow some balls and open your mouth to say hi instead of looking like say you be dundee
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 11:28pm On May 28, 2009
so why the hell can't he use his own balls, open his mouth and says Hi to me
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by omoyoruba1(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2009
As a guy, when I was younger say around 17, I use to go out of my way when I REALLY fancied a girl. I reember when I use to get off 3 bus stops from my house just so I could walk past this girl I relly liked. Now I just make sure she catches me looking at her! If she smiles, or looks shy whilst we lock eyes then I POUNCE!!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 12:34am On May 29, 2009
m@ri@:

so why the hell can't he use his own balls, open his mouth and says Hi to me

Keep waiting then. I told you, maybe he's just staring at your tits.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sisqology(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2009
I'm dead die
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 10:37pm On May 29, 2009
LOL
give some relevant advice plz
why do u guys stare at girls and don't tell me it's beacuz she has nice tits ? tongue
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 10:41pm On May 29, 2009
m@ri@:

LOL
give some relevant advice plz
why do u guys stare at girls and don't tell me it's beacuz she has nice tits ? tongue
Instead of staring like a zombie, why don't you say hello to him. Something like "Hi, my name is Marie" wouldn't hurt your pride would it?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 10:49pm On May 29, 2009
If you actually want some real advise, based on what you said above
Re:
i'm really in love in wit this boy, but when i asked him he if he likes me he said no
He doesn't want you.  Believe me, I have been in a situation like that before.  I fell head over heels for one girl like that back in the days.  I thought she liked me because she would always stare and smile at me. We were friends (bad move) and on talking terms so I told her how I felt about her (another bad move) .  She flat out told me that she did not like me.   The more I pressed the farther away I pushed her.

Try to find someone else who will like you as much as you like him.

If you want proper advise just drop your email and we can discuss further  wink .
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 5:54pm On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

Instead of staring like a zombie, why don't you say hello to him. Something like "Hi, my name is Marie" wouldn't hurt your pride would it?

my words don't come out idk why
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2009
Grow a limb or leave him alone.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sisqology(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2009
<shakes my head while walking away>
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 6:51pm On May 31, 2009
idk what to do
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2009
Take off your top and throw yourself at him.

Seriously, I've told you what to do. Wimp!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 7:17pm On May 31, 2009
FINE!!!!
i'll say hi to him 2morrow
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 7:42pm On May 31, 2009
m@ri@:

FINE!!!!
i'll say hi to him 2morrow
we thank God we thank God. Don't poosee out though
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 8:03pm On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

we thank God we thank God. Don't poosee out though
lol
hope i don't, cuz i'll have 2 kill u!!!

lol cool
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2009
m@ri@:

lol
hope i don't, cuz i'll have 2 kill u!!!

lol cool
you don't have the balls to kill me. i have the balls to say hi to people, unlike you.

the guy doesn't like you.  i think you should find someone else. assuming you be fine girl.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 8:28pm On May 31, 2009
watever
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 8:30pm On May 31, 2009
WHAT? You got attitude. That's why he don't like you.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 3:01am On Jun 01, 2009
I'm in love with this one boy and I think he likes but I don't know for shure. How can you tell if a popular boy likes and bullied loser? PLEASE HELP ME!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
claraice:

I'm in love with this one boy and I think he likes but I don't know for shure. How can you tell if a popular boy likes and bullied loser? PLEASE HELP ME!
well it all depends, does he stare at u?
when u look at him what does he do?
has he ever goofed-up infront of u?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

WHAT? You got attitude. That's why he don't like you.

nah that's not 'attitude' cool
besides, everyone has an attitude of their own so,
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2009
Yes he stares at me, well sometimes and when I look at him he looks away and pretends he wasn't staring at me. He dosn't mess up in front of me because we don't talk.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by mri: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
claraice:

Yes he stares at me, well sometimes and when I look at him he looks away and pretends he wasn't staring at me. He dosn't mess up in front of me because we don't talk.

wow! we have the same problem.
let me guess,
he looks at u often (sumtimes wen my crush looks at me he tend to trouble other girls, does urs do that?)
u can't talk to each other, but can smile all day etc.
if it's not sumthing like wat i said, then maybe it's not the same problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.