Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) (2482 Views)

Retouch Toons Now Offering Discount Prices On Services / Get Your Toons @ An Affordable Price / Cjfav Designs(toons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
These are some of my cartoons done on a phone

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2017

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by donkossy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
I wan learn work.. undecidedI wan learn work..
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by michaelfriday44(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
interested
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
donkossy:
I wan learn work.. undecidedI wan learn work..
I can teach you if you are within Lagos, for
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
michaelfriday44:
interested
I can teach you if you are within Lagos, for a fee
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by Gold2017: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmm op how are you able to do that with android
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Gold2017:
Whatsa
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2017

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by FoolishBoy419: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Gold2017:

I dont know about the op but the simple trick I use is to first of all draw it on paper and then import it to my sketchbook pro. after that you simply create a new layer and begin to trace and make sure you zoom the picture to improve accuracy. when you are done tracing you simply remove the first layer and there you have it!. tiresome but it is worth it if you can't afford a laptop or tab
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

I dont know about the op but the simple trick I use is to first of all draw it on paper and then import it to my sketchbook pro. after that you simply create a new layer and begin to trace and make sure you zoom the picture to improve accuracy. when you are done tracing you simply remove the first layer and there you have it!. tiresome but it is worth it if you can't afford a laptop or tab
first of all draw it on paper ? That sounds like more work to me. I trace the pictures on my fone directly
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by FoolishBoy419: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
adecamp:
first of all draw it on paper ? That sounds like more work to me. I trace the pictures on my fone directly

yes that's the best thing to do when drawing a picture. My explanation was based on imaginative drawing.
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by LucemFerre: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
For a fee? Why are Naija people just selfish...? Don't you see foreign guys releasing tutorials online, can't you learn from that? Naija men just too wicked to themselves. Pay fee, for this sh!t that ain't even marketable... Mtcheeeew abeg give out tutorials if you wan give and help your fellow Naija people jor or carry your wahala and go. I bet if i Google hard i'd get a better tutorial with better results from a foreign person.

3 Likes

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2017
LucemFerre:
For a fee? Why are Naija people just selfish...? Don't you see foreign guys releasing tutorials online, can't you learn from that? Naija men just too wicked to themselves. Pay fee, for this sh!t that ain't even marketable... Mtcheeeew abeg give out tutorials if you wan give and help your fellow Naija people jor or carry your wahala and go. I bet if i Google hard i'd get a better tutorial with better results from a foreign person.
cheers bro
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2017

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
It's been long I posted on here

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
It's been long I posted on here. This is is part of my latest works

Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by OCTAVO: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9_yvNx1tFM

I found this tutorial on Facebook. Since the OP isn't willing to share.
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by Mrlouis: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Person wey download android app for free wey im no develop dey ask for money
Re: My Toons Done With My Phone(iphone And Android) by adecamp(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2017
It's been long I posted here. Too much work. I'm now a pro(remember all my cartoons are done using my phone)

(1) (Reply)

Ummm, Anybody Interested In Another Wallpaper? Check This Out! / Reply / Building Plan With AUTOCAD 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.