Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It (31606 Views)

Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by FrankGiel: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
9jabull:

Live from Radio Biafra London callers, was that Nizooria army stopped a drive that was having Biafra flag hanged on his dash board.
They started questioning the man & shot him on the leg.
So people stated gathering to rush the man to hospital but they stated shooting & shot two more persons they also destroyed peoples property.

They have failed because their intimidations can't stop us.

Those that claim that call for referendum is call for war are pushing us to the wall.
Those that don't obey court order which they swear to uphold are pushing us to the wall.

They world ears & eyes are open on Nizooria but they don't want to talk or act but when we pick up arms the will be forced to talk.

Biafra is an ideology which can never be subdued by shooting but logically through referendum.

On Biafra no going
Hmm.. They questioned a man and shot suddenly shot him in the leg?? Hmm very 'logical'

I always knew that IPob is an association of Jobless riffraffs, ragamuffins, scum Of the earth and lowlives.. I'm never surprised by their actions.. U can take A pig from the styl, but u can never take the styl from the pig
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Malawian(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
centoke30:
proudly Ngwa cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by SEOManiac: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
centoke30:
IPOB is the new tag for the Ibos na.. oya, lemme Edit and effect the corrections

You can't edit it.

In the face of the world, you have painted a wrong scene.

You made it look like a clash between ipob and the military, Instead of the military oppressing Igbos.

Was it only ipob members that suffered losses?
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by positivetaught: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Even if one doesn't want to support the likes of KANU n ipob activities,one will be force by the attitudes of the core Hausa/Fulani Muslim north to our national affairs, I have my personal bitter experiences n unmeasurable accounts as references as a northern Christian minority,but well time shall tell.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by FrankGiel: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2017
centoke30:
like I narrated earlier, the Ibos chased the Hausas away from Isi gate, the Hausas came back after the soldiers came back to Isi gate. That was the moment when the soldiers were chasing the Ibos away from there
I believe u are igbo. If u love ur family and have an atom of love for ur people u better face ur business and leave trash for LAWMA.. . Everybody Wanted GaddafI out, Everybody wanted Hosni Mubarak out after the revolution.. Till today no peace.. No nnamdi Kanye can save u.. U are moving from one despot to another
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Xkalaban(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Nigeria is not working

The country is a killing field.
When will the black man get sense?

Bros ayam wonder ooo!!!! undecided
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by julietm123: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
My question is and I will keep asking :why can't the people rise up against this?
obyrich:
A police man was reported to have committed suicide in Ebonyi state because he was posted to Bornu. Come to Aba and see how these soldiers and police extort money from motorists and harass keke drivers with impunity. Whereas the police collect the 'Roja' themselves, the soldiers hire a young man who does it for them. They are all after the money.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by ashjay001(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
rosebowl01:

Let's be fair in our assessment here; why will those soldiers of mainly northern extraction be harassing local population? Will they allow that in their domain? Is there any reason why they must use ethnic bias in the operations? Can mainly igbo combine and be beating people up in Kano without reprisals. This is just wrong.

As a discerning adult, will u put igbo soldiers in igbo regions, while they are agitating for secession? Whats stops them from being sympathetic to d struggle?

The same reason an igbo man will never be allowed to rule d country. Its just simple self-preservation.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by LUGBE: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Any mod that pushed this to front page is not qualified to be a mod. Seun take note.

All the analysis by this person is still based on hear-say so why did you tag it eyewitness.

Nairaland through the mod need to apologize for this act
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by sexaddict08(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
GameGod:
Ordinary 4 soldiers supervise the demolition of a market in IMO state, yet these IPOB bastards are clamouring for war. Its sucks to be an iPod miscreant. Bunch of swines.

this is too much na....
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
centoke30:
I was in the shop, all of a sudden people started running, I came out to see Hausa men and women running to safety.

NB: I heard what started the fracas was that an army officer was beaten up by a Keke driver who he wanted to punish and that the Keke driver disarmed him and used the bottom of the gun to hit the officer's head. The army officers there poured out there anger on other Keke men... the main message that the Igbos there said the wanted to send was that they don't need hausa Army officers because the officers don't treat them with respect.

cheesy grin grin grin grin..... This is what an average IPOB can do ....disarm a full loaded Army.... this ism just a preamble....time never reach, order has not been given.....Umuahia is not South West
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Klington: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
soldiers in sane countries are trained to protect the people and the territorial integrity of the nation, but in this savage kingdom, the reverse is the case.. .. .. . They drag the already battered image of the country into the gutters.. ... misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by linusbnn(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
So one idiot go for the soldier's riffle?
Why is he still breathing?

I want to know how the Igbo's managed to know that all the soldiers posted at the said gate are only Hausa's?

If you re not familiar with your environment,then you must be a slowpoke.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by bkool7(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2017
9jabull:

Live from Radio Biafra London callers, was that Nizooria army stopped a drive that was having Biafra flag hanged on his dash board.
They started questioning the man & shot him on the leg.
So people stated gathering to rush the man to hospital but they stated shooting & shot two more persons they also destroyed peoples property.

They have failed because their intimidations can't stop us.

Those that claim that call for referendum is call for war are pushing us to the wall.
Those that don't obey court order which they swear to uphold are pushing us to the wall.

They world ears & eyes are open on Nizooria but they don't want to talk or act but when we pick up arms the will be forced to talk.

Biafra is an ideology which can never be subdued by shooting but logically through referendum.

On Biafra no going

This is the propaganda version
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Remimadrid:
Good for them, they taught they can just create mayhem because they are in their land. Stupid IPOB, stupid leader, Kanu is a pig.
quote me u IPOB sluts and face an early grav
Kanu is worse than a pig, can't even define the idiot.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
lol so a keke driver disarmed a soldier? thats new, b like say dem no teach that soldier well for barracks.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by orisa37: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Restructure will solve this silliness. After which, The only General, which must be an indegene of the State, present in a State will liase with The Governor on Foreign Affairs matters only.
The State IGP and his Crew, which must all be indegenes of the State, appointed by The Governor, will henceforth be in charge of all civil skirmishes such as this.
Nigeria will then be peace and Mr. President will be enjoying democracy cool-eh!!!
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by proeast(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2017
smilingface:
hehehe people can lie sha...the soldiers that came to demolish the market can take down your region in 2days cowards.
Dont mind the bingo, the whole of Obinze barracks were emptied on Douglas road and its adjoining streets the night before the demolition, uncountable APC's were stationed everywhere and sporadic gunshots were heard throughout the night till Saturday. Even during the riots police were running helter-skelter while a popular hausa market behind Domino school was burnt do and the a.bo.k.is fled when stray bullet fired by one a.b.ok.i soldier killed an innocent boy. Igbos are not cowards like those on the other side who were chased away in Lagos & they had to beg in hausa language.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by centoke30(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2017
LUGBE:
Any mod that pushed this to front page is not qualified to be a mod. Seun take note.

All the analysis by this person is still based on hear-say so why did you tag it eyewitness.

Nairaland through the mod need to apologize for this act
my friend, if u are out of Opinions, kindly be a spectator and try in reading the narration line by line. Ignorance kills
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by stonekc(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2017
THUNDER4real:
"keke driver disarmed a Nigerian soldier and use the head of his gun and hit him" ....I no fit laf...Our Nigerian soldiers na beans.
so u believed this crap
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by smilingface(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2017
proeast:
Dont mind the bingo, the whole of Obinze barracks were emptied on Douglas road and its adjoining streets the night before the demolition, uncountable APC's were stationed everywhere and sporadic gunshots were heard throughout the night till Saturday. Even during the riots police were running helter-skelter while a popular hausa market behind Domino school was burnt do and the a.bo.k.is fled when stray bullet fired by one a.b.ok.i soldier killed an innocent boy. Igbos are not cowards like those on the other side who were chased away in Lagos & they had to beg in hausa language.
ignore them they can sell themselves just to frustrate Igbo's the day I gave up on them was whan a Yoruba man lamented that he had to speak Hausa in order not to be killed in Lagos during mille 12 riot..not forgetting how a Yoruba Christian preacher woman was killed in abuja and they were all fraid to even condemn the act.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by UfuomaUN(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2017
rosebowl01:

Let's be fair in our assessment here; why will those soldiers of mainly northern extraction be harassing local population? Will they allow that in their domain? Is there any reason why they must use ethnic bias in the operations? Can mainly igbo combine and be beating people up in Kano without reprisals. This is just wrong.

This is the question I expected every sensible person to ask when news of this fracas hit the web. While do Hausa soldiers antagonise local population in the SE and In the Niger Delta especially Delta State
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by femolii: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
smilingface:
I don't pity you I pity those brave Yoruba's and oba that are still in prison for defending ili ife..its a disgrace that instead of seeking for their freedom you're worried about what goes on in igboland
Shut up osu.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Jamescosmas(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=centoke30 post=60136727]I was in the shop, all of a sudden people started running, I came out to see Hausa men and women running to safety.

I was then meant to understand that Igbos were beating and chasing them away because they Igbos alleged that the army officers stationed at isi gate beat up an Ibo man(Keke driver) mercilessly and took him away. The Igbos were aggravated because all the Army officers stationed there are all Hausas and that led them to beat up the Hausas around there.

The Army officers came back and saw what the Igbos did to the Hausas, they had to call an Armored vehicle and started chasing the Igbos away from there, they shot tear gas and guns randomly before they entered into the nearby streets chasing people away and damaging both cars and Keke napep.. it wasn't funny oooo. Some IPOB People lost their goods and other items while the Hausas were left out of the drama as they(hausas) were busy with there business at Isi gate.

NB: I heard what started the fracas was that an army officer was beaten up by a Keke driver who he wanted to punish and that the Keke driver disarmed him and used the bottom of the gun to hit the officer's head. The army officers there poured out there anger on other Keke men... the main message that the Igbos there said the wanted to send was that they don't need hausa Army officers because the officers don't treat them with respect. [lie lie from the pit of help.. I'm in umuahia,the problem started when the keke man refused to give them money, they parked his keke and small time one army man told him to remove the biafran bangle he was wearing and he said NO the army man slapped him and he slapped back.They started beating him and the trouble started......
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Kendroid: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who ever is responsible for making this bullshit story is very stupid...

People always talking trash!!
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by bionixs: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Remimadrid:
Good for them, they taught they can just create mayhem because they are in their land. Stupid IPOB, stupid leader, Kanu is a pig.
quote me u IPOB sluts and face an early grav
so how did you come into the story nau? hate will send you to your early grave if you are not careful
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Youngadvocate(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
I weep what Nairaland is turning into...

If mere fictitious rumors solely crafted to propagate hate and desecrate the identity of a people just because we do not believe in their struggle dominate the Front, then I wonder what Nairaland has suddenly become.

Let's revisit the Eyewitness' account...

"I was then meant to understand that Igbos were beating and chasing them away because they Igbos alleged that the army officers stationed at isi gate beat up an Ibo man(Keke driver) mercilessly and took him away"

Even a mere scheming of the writeup reveals the very blatant lies that lie therein. For one, an eye witness who is said to have resided in Igbo for just a while to have a shop will definitely know how to write Igbo instead of "Ibo."

"The Army officers came back and saw what the Igbos did to the Hausas, they had to call an Armored vehicle and started chasing the Igbos away from there, they shot tear gas and guns randomly before they entered into the nearby streets chasing people away and damaging both cars and Keke napep.. it wasn't funny oooo. Some IPOB People lost their goods and other items while the Hausas were left out of the drama as they(hausas) were busy with there business at Isi gate. "

It was so shameful the how the OP tried to coil his lie to expunge illogicality in his narration; where did the IPOB beat up and chase out only Hausa men and women? Was it the same place the Army had allegedly harassed the IPOB guys?

"I heard what started the fracas was that an army officer was beaten up by a Keke driver who he wanted to punish and that the Keke driver disarmed him and used the bottom of the gun to hit the officer's head. The army officers there poured out there anger on other Keke men... the main message that the Igbos there said the wanted to send was that they don't need hausa Army officers because the officers don't treat them with respect."

An IPOB Keke driver beat up a soldier? Ha! Does it mean the soldier had no colleague around? He was so powerless that the IPOB had to take away his gun and beat him up "MERCILESSLY?"

We hear it is only miscreants and jobless youths that belong to the IPOB yet you said they had shops and businesses, I wonder what we should believe.

All you guys, keep piping the smelly smokes of discord, it may well blind everyone of us that will sink us into the deep hole of disintegration.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by centoke30(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Jamescosmas post=60153258][/quote]easy bro.. grin.. where u at Isi gate when it started?
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by centoke30(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Youngadvocate:
I weep what Nairaland is turning into...

If mere fictitious rumors solely crafted to propagate hate and desecrate the identity of a people just because we do not believe in their struggle dominate the Front, then I wonder what Nairaland has suddenly become.

Let's revisit the Eyewitness' account...

"I was then meant to understand that Igbos were beating and chasing them away because they Igbos alleged that the army officers stationed at isi gate beat up an Ibo man(Keke driver) mercilessly and took him away"

Even a mere scheming of the writeup reveals the very blatant lies that lie therein. For one, an eye witness who is said to have resided in Igbo for just a while to have a shop will definitely know how to write Igbo instead of "Ibo."

"The Army officers came back and saw what the Igbos did to the Hausas, they had to call an Armored vehicle and started chasing the Igbos away from there, they shot tear gas and guns randomly before they entered into the nearby streets chasing people away and damaging both cars and Keke napep.. it wasn't funny oooo. Some IPOB People lost their goods and other items while the Hausas were left out of the drama as they(hausas) were busy with there business at Isi gate. "

It was so shameful the how the OP tried to coil his lie to expunge illogicality in his narration; where did the IPOB beat up and chase out only Hausa men and women? Was it the same place the Army had allegedly harassed the IPOB guys?

"I heard what started the fracas was that an army officer was beaten up by a Keke driver who he wanted to punish and that the Keke driver disarmed him and used the bottom of the gun to hit the officer's head. The army officers there poured out there anger on other Keke men... the main message that the Igbos there said the wanted to send was that they don't need hausa Army officers because the officers don't treat them with respect."

An IPOB Keke driver beat up a soldier? Ha! Does it mean the soldier had no colleague around? He was so powerless that the IPOB had to take away his gun and beat him up "MERCILESSLY?"

We hear it is only miscreants and jobless youths that belong to the IPOB yet you said they had shops and businesses, I wonder what we should believe.

All you guys, keep piping the smelly smokes of discord, it may well blind everyone of us that will sink us into the deep hole of disintegration.
Igbo can be called Ibo as well. Well u are still Ignorant of some facts grin. No one is promoting hatred, but common sense should atleast open your eyes to the fact that it happen just the way u saw it. By the way, I have spent over 25yrs in Umuahia and I'm proudly an Ngwa man
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by bionixs: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
GameGod:
Ordinary 4 soldiers supervise the demolition of a market in IMO state, yet these IPOB bastards are clamouring for war. Its sucks to be an iPod miscreant. Bunch of swines.
..... and a common untrained keke man disarmed a full soldier? Hater,you can see now that you talk and reason like a miscreant
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by luluman: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
zenmaster:

He was describing events in Ogbomosho grin
I thot you guys are ready for trouble yet a mole of Buratai boys scatter your town .What would happen if the bigger boys now come?
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
luluman:
I thot you guys are ready for trouble yet a mole of Buratai boys scatter your town .What would happen if the bigger boys now come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.