Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um (16158 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Turetalk: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Choosing or switching sex positions in bed should not just be about just finding a new move, you should also consider what will help her achieve orgasm. Due to angles, comfort, and accessibility, some positions are more likely to make her cum than others.
Try these four moves in bed to increase her chance of achieving orgasm.

Missionary: 

In this variation of missionary, have her raise her pelvis and fold a cloth or put a pillow underneath so that area is elevated. Her legs are resting on the surface as you enter her. When you do, lean upwards, towards her face, in a grinding motion so you are stimulating the top of her vagina then lean back downwards. This move is called the Coital Alignment Technique.

Why it works:

There are a few nerve endings in that part of her vagina that when adequately stimulated, it can excite her and cause her to orgasm. It also means you can reach her center of gravity and work that too. Continue this as long as she needs and you would soon have her quivering in pleasure.

Cowgirl:

Any move that gives the opportunity to stimulate other parts of her body as you go is definitely the one to choose if you want her to cum. Women have a lot of erogenous zones and often, you need to excite more than one to induce orgasm. In the Cowgirl sex position, she is the one sitting on top of you and straddling you.

Why it works:

These moves give either of you the chance to stimulate her breasts, nipples and the top of her vagina while she moves. Exciting her via different hot spots can have her screaming as she cums all over you.

On-The-Table-Top: 

For this move, it does not necessarily have to be a table top. Any surface where she can sit and you are easily able to penetrate her if you kneel or stand in front of her will work.

Why it works:

This move also gives you or her the chance to touch her boobs and other parts of her body. It also affords you the chance to completely move in and out of her, teasing the entrance of her vagina with the top of your penis as you go. Definitely, one to try.

MouthAction:

No orgasm-inducing list will be complete without mentioning oral. A lot of women are more likely to cum through MouthAction than penetrative sex. Simply find the right position, bury your head between her legs and get to work.

Why it works:

There is a lot more control when it comes to using the mouth. You can lick, penetrate and ultimately stroke her clit as you go. You can stimulate a dozen places at once with your tongue or lips. As long as she is relaxed and you know what you are doing, you will, very likely, set her off in minutes.

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK

Please Like Our Page On Facebook http://facebook.com/turetalks

4 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by dingbang(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Table top.... cool

3 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by vchykp(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
sexologist's everwhere on nairaland.. please post how to satisfy men too, not always how to make her cum, we cum too nah.. haba!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by decatalyst(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
vchykp:
sexologist's everwhere on nairaland.. please post how to satisfy men too, not always how to make her cum, we cum too nah.. haba!

What u r saying interest... Lol!

5 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by iamJ(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by phintohlar(f): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na wetin u study 4 sch be dis bah? Anyways,na only me knw the best position wey go make me cum.. Therefore thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
phintohlar:
Na wetin u study 4 sch be dis bah? Anyways,na only me knw the best position wey go make me cum.. Therefore thanks
Cow girl spotted!

3 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by vchykp(m): 2:37am On Sep 05, 2017
phintohlar:

Hmm.. viewing you with microscope!

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by LilSfc(m): 2:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Ah ah... You all need to watch this video grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxHy-ZclBs

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by espn(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2017
phintohlar:
Pls tell me lipsrsealed is it from the Hanger top?

Back to the topic @ OP..The best way to make er cum is..
1. Tie her 2 legs with barb wire
2. Tie her hands with ropes or cable..
3. Clip her nips with Clips..
3. Find a mortar and apply aboniki as the Lubricant..
4..Tie her and hang her to your ceiling
5.Lick some raw dry pepper for the mouth action part..

If she no cum through her eyes..nose and every other part or holes in her body make banana fall on you @ OP..

Call me later to thank me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Chiidi(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by 201320142015ob(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2017
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I'm just wasting your time go back and read other coments..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2017
too many sick people on dz forum

2 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by troubleseller: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2017
The best way to make her come is to summon her

8 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by phintohlar(f): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2017
espn:
Pls tell me lipsrsealed is it from the Hanger top?

Back to the topic @ OP..The best way to make er cum is..
1. Tie her 2 legs with barb wire
2. Tie her hands with ropes or cable..
3. Clip her nips with Clips..
3. Find a mortar and apply aboniki as the Lubricant..
4..Tie her and hang her to your ceiling
5.Lick some raw dry pepper for the mouth action part..

If she no cum through her eyes..nose and every other part or holes in her body make banana fall on you @ OP..

Call me later to thank me..
thank u later or swear 4 u later

3 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Lalas247(f): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Reverse Cowgirl
Op get it right Biko grin don't lead peep astray

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by phintohlar(f): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2017
vchykp:

Hmm.. viewing you with microscope!
u get am cos na d best way to view things b dat

2 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by phintohlar(f): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Reski:
Cow girl spotted!
Ram boy spotted

5 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by castro316: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
troubleseller:
The best way to make her come is to summon her

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Reverse Cowgirl
Lol, This lady sha. Not everyone fancies such.

2 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Jaqenhghar: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Reverse Cowgirl
E be like say you like this reverse cowgirl well well

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Lalas247(f): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

E be like say you like this reverse cowgirl well well
It's my favourite ... grin

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Lalas247(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Lol, This lady sha. Not everyone fancies such.
Lol they should learn jare
One can't be doing boring missionary sad it should be eradicated grin

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by femi4: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Reverse Cowgirl
Reverse snakebites nko

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Lalas247(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2017
femi4:
Reverse snakebites nko
Yh the deek would be in reverse position too
So gspot shenanigans

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
What of under table possition
The sexthing don too much and doesn't sound exciting again. At the sound of sex one is suppose to feel this sweet excitment within but it's not like that again cause sex now sounds boring

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Itzhak(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
phintohlar:
Abi?

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Olibboy: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
put picture

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Itzhak(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op dis one na grammar even for newly initiated. I believe eventually everyone will find their way

2 Likes

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Reverse Cowgirl Op get it right Biko grin don't lead peep astray
Good for you

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Jaqenhghar: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

It's my favourite ... grin
I hope " to whom it may concern" is taking notes

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by TheABOMINATION: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
phintohlar:

So which of the sex positions do you fancy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.