Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Jellof Rice And... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jellof Rice And... (2108 Views)

Rice And Chicken / The Difference Between Fried Rice And Jollof Rice / Video. Ajebo Vs Kpako - Jellof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jellof Rice And... by Frankdollars1: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
My mother almost killed me the day I was sent to go and buy salt for a jollof rice that was already on fire, after 2hrs of waiting for me, only for mum to come out to See me in our street doing "change your style, yah!, another style wooo! , be like that!!!!.
I was still "being like that " when mum landed Thunder on my left ear........ For complete 2 weeks, I was continuously hearing "mother in the kitchen cooking rice" ��

Pls guys watch this my YouTube video comedy and subscribe my YouTube channel to get all my subsequent videos. Thanks. Click on the below link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_bBFfyjv5I

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Jamo Pyper X Zlatan X Naira Marley – Omode Meta / Meet Amontekun Inspector General / A Must Laugh. Try And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.