Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mobilization (1542 Views)

NYSC 2017 BATCH B Mobilization Question And Answers / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 / 2017 NYSC Batch B Registration,mobilization And Orientation Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobilization by Epatty(f): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls any idea on when will be Mobilization and what month will be the next set of camping? Thanks
Re: Mobilization by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Epatty:
Pls any idea on when will be Mobilization and what month will be the next set of camping? Thanks
Batch B 2016 stream I will do their Passing Out around October as some of my Colleagues at PPA are saying.... So you guys will likely go around November hopefully! Batch B 2016 have to leave before batch B 2017 comes in.

1 Like

Re: Mobilization by Epatty(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
PreacherX:
Batch B 2016 stream I will do their Passing Out around October as some of my Colleagues at PPA are saying.... So you guys will likely go around November hopefully! Batch B 2016 have to leave before batch B 2017 comes in.
God bless you. That means 2017 batch B will possibly go November like you said. Pls, does mobilization start after the POP or it will be on even while preparation for POP is on?
Re: Mobilization by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Epatty:
God bless you. That means 2017 batch B will possibly go November like you said. Pls, does mobilization start after the POP or it will be on even while preparation for POP is on?
The mobilisation process will start long before the POP, but your camping date will be after they have done their POP.

[iThe Mobilisation Process][/i] I mean your school sending your names, registration and the rest, those one will commence earlier, just that you have to wait for them to leave before you enter camp. 2 batch B from different year can't be in the system!
Re: Mobilization by Epatty(f): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
PreacherX:
The mobilisation process will start long before the POP, but your camping date will be after they have done their POP.

[iThe Mobilisation Process][/i] I mean your school sending your names, registration and the rest, those one will commence earlier, just that you have to wait for them to leave before you enter camp. 2 batch B from different year can't be in the system!
Thanks. Pls don't be offended am too inquisitive, it's for a vital purpose. That means mobilization will start next month?
Re: Mobilization by Epatty(f): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
PreacherX:

Thanks a lot. Pls am sorry for bugging you. Am inquisitive for a very vital reason. Does it mean mobilization will start next month?
Re: Mobilization by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Epatty:
Thanks a lot. Pls am sorry for bugging you. Am inquisitive for a very vital reason. Does it mean mobilization will start next month?
No P, I was like this too early this year smiley It all depends on your school... The first step is, your school will release a mobilisation list or NYSC list of peeps going with batch B, which all depends on your school but registration on the NYSC site will start like 6 weeks to Camp date....

And there is always a procedure which they follow duly. You can check the time table for 2017 Batch A on their site to see what the time table looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Mobilization by Hayormeah(f): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
PreacherX:

Remember batch b 2016 stream 2 are passing out Dec.

1 Like

Re: Mobilization by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hayormeah:

Remember batch b 2016 stream 2 are passing out Dec.
Sighs.... The calendar keeps lagging every year! sad
Re: Mobilization by Hayormeah(f): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
PreacherX:

The chances of batch b going to camp this year is very slim. That can only happen is batch b 2016 stream1&2 pass out before schedule.
Re: Mobilization by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hayormeah:

The chances of batch b going to camp this year is very slim. That can only happen is batch b 2016 stream1&2 pass out before schedule.
Yeah, definitely! Because batch B stream II resumed around January.

1 Like

Re: Mobilization by Epatty(f): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2017
PreacherX:
No P, I was like this too early this year smiley It all depends on your school... The first step is, your school will release a mobilisation list or NYSC list of peeps going with batch B, which all depends on your school but registration on the NYSC site will start like 6 weeks to Camp date....

And there is always a procedure which they follow duly. You can check the time table for 2017 Batch A on their site to see what the time table looks like.
Thanks a million. I appreciate
Re: Mobilization by Epatty(f): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2017
PreacherX:
Pls does that mean there will be no mobilization by October?
Re: Mobilization by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 09, 2017
Epatty:
Pls does that mean there will be no mobilization by October?
most likely!
Re: Mobilization by Epatty(f): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
PreacherX:
most likely!
Thanks. Though somewhat disillusioned

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Time Table Now Official / Who Has Seen Match Allawee / 2013 Batch “A” NYSC Orientation Programme Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.