Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lagos Plans 500 Houses For Ikota Estate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Plans 500 Houses For Ikota Estate (8529 Views)

Sales @ 5bdrm Duplex With Bq,registered Title, Asking Price #70m, Ikota Estate,a / House For Rent At Ikota, Estate Vila / Reconstruction Of 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex At Ikota Estate - Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Plans 500 Houses For Ikota Estate by loomer: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
House wey na still the rich go buy
Re: Lagos Plans 500 Houses For Ikota Estate by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
I know Gbolahan has a shopping plaza at the entrance of Ikota and now he has sealed a deal to build and share with Ambode. It will make the place better than it is now ecstatic-wise. I do not think the housing is for the poor people living in Ikota, because they cant even afford to rent there. Its been wooden and bamboo houses there. Thousands of the poor and wretched are about to be moved out for the construction to commence. And I wonder where they will vacate to.

Just another genesis of an exodus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camberwall Courts 2, Apartments, Bungalow & Terrace wit Bq 12months payment plan / Orange Ville EST. Phase 2 Buy,Build &live #8m C Of O #landlord In Making / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.