Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (31652 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by sukkot: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rorachy:
How much does he even earn?
enough, am guessing
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
this is a real man speaking, not one who has sold his birth right like shycypher.

So you don't want gender equality anymore? shocked

I thought you women said the man cannot be the "head of the family".

Why the U-Turn madam because of money matter?

Irresponsible hypocrite.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Cinderella5(f): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

So you don't want gender equality anymore? shocked

I thought you women said the man cannot be the "head of the family".

Why the U-Turn madam because of money matter?

Irresponsible hypocrite.
son of a madman, where did you see i ever talked about gender equality? i have never been of that opinion cos its not possible for both gender to be equal. God never made it so, there must be head.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
I like this guy!!
Ride on grin

500k minimum or they should not be thinking of marriage angry
Days of lazy girls are over make una go work undecided marriage na joint effort ..

I'm on sabbatical break from all social media for the next 4 months...Do you know how important this is to me? I'm taking a break to send this message...Please send me a picture in an upright position please. I've gotta confirm those hips biko
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Someone please tell Cinderella5 to go & find a job.

She should stop degradin' herself & dependin' on men 4 survival.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
son of a madman, where did you see i ever talked about gender equality? i have never been of that opinion cos its not possible for both gender to be equal. God never made it so, there must be head.

See U-Turn!

See sharp turnin' for one way.

She see responsibility, she run back to housewife mode.

You no "Slay" again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by omoharry(f): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
No problem with sharing finances and responsibilities 50/50 as long as he did not ring it in my ear one day that he is the head of the family for i will remind him of how he sold his birth right and shared it equally among ourselves because he is not responsible to take care of his family.This same men on Nairaland will still come to boast of why they are the head of the family and why the women folks are contesting it..this is the reason..when they dont even have the balls to take responsibilities of their family affair. Men that do 50/50 looses the little respect they have in the eyes of their wives..men should have some Ego and pride intact that is why they are men..and not the sissy we are seeing these days..I believe in men taking charge of the major affairs in the home while their wives support them or when when things are bad the woman can step in to support major responsibilities pending when the man is able to stand on his feet again..it called covering each other lapses.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
O
ShyCypher:

WE believe in Gender Equality. grin

It's funny how the women who were clamourin' for it are now the ones runnin' away from their responsibilities.

Dem don see say to be a man no easy.

We must have gender equality o!

Started dating when I started working, and all the ladies I dated were independent working class women.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
hahha oturu bekee
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cinderella5:

Here we see a Slay Mama denyin' her Gender Equality ideology at the first sign of responsibility.

I'll save this comment for a later date when the need comes up.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cant stand a lady who is a liability, who will bring all her personal and family garbage and baggage on me.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by DNA9(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:
lol
Some girls who earn better than their boyfriends demand more
It depends on the female.

This dude just wants to escape responsibility.

A man who has balls will never be scared of bills.

Hustle hard and bills will be scared of you!
comon sharaap dia. escaping responsibility ko, dodging utilities ni
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hmmm...
Dating a lady imposes responsibilities on the man ? Are you ladies truly ready for gender equality ?

Read carefully there's no where that says dating a lady imposes responsibilities on a man.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
donnaD:
Poverty is terrible. Money is the sweetness in every relationship. Love is good but it can not feed me or cloth me so I can't date a lazy and broke guy.I hate any guy who can't accept responsibilties or those who are stingy.Am a helper not the head.
You need to understand that being lazy and being broke are two different things. A man could toil all day and earn peanuts, a 'lazy' guy could have rich parents he's collecting pocket money from (more than enough to finance your 'love') and a smart hardworking guy may be desperately in need of a break. There are also instances where a working guy may be strapped for cash, say a contractor that is waiting for his next big contract for instance, or a civil servant that invested everything he has in a business. You ladies just want money to sprout from the ground immediately you meet a guy and expect an unending geyser. It doesn't always work that way, when people say go for a guy with potential, they mean go for a guy that has a feasible plan and the wherewithal to achieve his goals. There's nothing wrong with wanting money, just be patient till it comes

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
...the man is talking from experience. Many women out there have thought men some negative lessons. A man should work or have a business same goes to a woman.

The era of dependency or liability has gone. It takes two to tango!
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by shaiba(f): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
So, how much is he earning?

He said dating, not married, wetin come bring salary matter inside dating?
It doesn't help, I tried it once and the guy bled me dry, thank God for life and job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
I started dating when I started working, and all the ladies I dated were independent working class women.
I think that's actually the best bet. As a working class guy, get a working class lady. Hopefully the realization that money doesn't grow on trees will make her less financially frivolous. Unless she has family members giving her money or she was spoilt as a child. I dunno why majority of these indomie girls today think we fart money out our asses, even the ones that do odd jobs. They consider their income as makeup money undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by baddosky1: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tenkobos:
Like seriously? Thousands of them bro. Come ABJ alone make you see things.

We are talking of honest earnings and not earning via over-stretched slack punany

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:
lol
Some girls who earn better than their boyfriends demand more
It depends on the female.

This dude just wants to escape responsibility.

A man who has balls will never be scared of bills.

Hustle hard and bills will be scared of you!
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by oluwashegunfunm(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
donnaD:
Poverty is terrible. Money is the sweetness in every relationship. Love is good but it can not feed me or cloth me so I can't date a lazy and broke guy.I hate any guy who can't accept responsibilties or those who are stingy.Am a helper not the head.
Reason why the rich marry the rich, hope you are also not a broke lady.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by monex(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cinderella5:

equality indignity and opportunities is not against God's plan
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Basic123: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Amajerry83:
Correct guy. Too many girls are liabilities to men Like say na we born them.
And they will be shouting gender equalitycheesy
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by handsomebanana(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
billbonesmd:
My friend cool down biko, emotional blackmail at its peak. You feed and shit on someone else's bill..

I am just not understanding ladies now.

Laf wan kill me as I read d mumu post

Real men my foot
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by donnaD(f): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
oluwashegunfunm:

Reason why the rich marry the rich, hope you are also not a broke lady.
I hate poverty so I work hard for my money.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by lelvin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kudos to the babes out there bringing some meaning and value to their man. I know some of them liabilities out here will say the guy is broke. When the only appointment they have in a day is with D*ickson.

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by oluwashegunfunm(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
donnaD:

I hate poverty so I work hard for my money.
God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by notttty(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
pweetiedee:

Its that six figures that got my attention.

I need six figure job abeg. Help a sis.

Thanks in advance.
Was just lucky ooo. I don't know anybody. Let's pm. Nice dimple sha
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by FakoMaybach1: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
The advantage of dating a rich lady is numerous, some useless bills like recharge card or data subscription will not come in play.

Yes women want their man to provide, but dating a woman that makes her own money saves u from so much wahala. You wont hear things like honey my junior brothers school fees, or darling my textbook/handout money. A working class lady is fiercely independent and even when u give as a man, you are happy giving her cus no be everyday she dey collect.

I dated a lady that sent me an email telling me she is starving, i come dey wonder if i am now WHO or UNICEF that is doing humanitarian work. Abeg to the real men there, broke women are like broke men; Avoid them!!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by KingSango(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
same generation women want to fight fr equal rights and drag shoulders with men. To cut d long story short,women caused it

The world being run by a pedophile cabal has ruined natural love and its education system keeps both sexes at odds. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by pweetiedee(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
notttty:
Was just lucky ooo. I don't know anybody. Let's pm. Nice dimple sha
thanks.
will pm you.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Dare2Try(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
This guy is a first class thief better still fraudster, EFCC do the needful
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
KingSango:

The world being run by a pedophile cabal has ruined natural love and its education system keeps both sexes at odds. Ase. Love, Sango.
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Types Of Girls I Envy / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.