Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . (1883 Views)

President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion / Kim Jong Un Death Rumour: China Sends Doctors To North Korea / Zimbabwe Ruling Party To Dismiss Mugabe As Its Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by ERONX(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2017
A news service from the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (DPRK), took to its twitter handle @DPRK_News to issue a strict warning to Nigerians to stop making a mockery of the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un or pay a heavy price”.

'Impudent peoples of Nigeria are warned against mockery of Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un, lest they pay a heavy price.'

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by ERONX(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Although, the twitter handle is not officially verified so we can only assume it's a parody account.

See some of the hilarious replies from Nigerians on Twitter below..

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Abeg oooo Make una no make them test all these missile for our body oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by smartty68(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Parody account

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by ERONX(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Nigerians respond the threat

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by ERONX(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
More response

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Where 1st world countries are talking, countries like Nigeria should not even cough!

Ordinary banger during Christmas we can't produce talk less of nuclear bomb!

Abeg make Nigerians no compare themselves with US ooooooo!!!

Small book haram we no fit handle..... undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by AWOisaCOWARD: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2017
We will only unleash Tinubu's mouth odour to you guys and Sodom and Gomorrah will be a learner............
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by PehaKaso: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by ERONX(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2017
More response.

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by ERONX(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
More response

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by madone: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2017
That small boy no fit do anything jare
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by seunny4lif(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Please NK should not allow Nigeria to be angry ooooooh
We get the largest and latest Juju in the world
Nuclear Juju grin

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by davostar: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2017
we get our own quantum defense system (JUJU).
Nothing go shele
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by mejai(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Nuclear Juju grin
we need not remind dem of our Benin air force(stealth fighters) .. dey wan try grin

abeg dey should take dis to front-page make we laff small to ease stress for naija
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by seunny4lif(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin
mejai:

we need not remind dem of our Benin air force(stealth fighters) .. dey wan try grin

abeg dey should take dis to front-page make we laff small to ease stress for naija
5th generation fighter jets

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by Andrew3(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
LWKMD @benin 5th generation stealth fighters grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by ibkayee(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Where 1st world countries are talking, countries like Nigeria should not even cough!

seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Nuclear Juju grin
mejai:

seunny4lif:
grin
5th generation fighter jets
grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by seunny4lif(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin
Andrew3:
LWKMD @benin 5th generation stealth fighters grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by SalamRushdie: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Only one person in this whole thread has deciphered that that is a parody account yet when I complain about the pervasive low IQ in the country people will say I am exaggerating
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

North Korea isn't a 1st world country
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by Juchii(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmm.. That is a fake account anyway.
I always maintain my stand on this matter. Autocracy is the best for the developing country and democracy for already developed country. North Korean citizens may find it hard today but it will pay off latter. Democracy has many loop holes where fraud and other vices can be perpetuated and give a large room for foreign power like USA to control your government using their secret agent and spies. North Korean leader is a farmer to the core, he is a fisherman, he has a very large pig farm. North Korean was able to survive all economic sanction against them because they encourage home product. He takes north Korea as his own, his property. Can you steal from your property? The answer is NO.

Let look at Nigeria now, any economic sanction against Nigeria that involves oil within two weeks, Nigeria will breaks into pieces. Leaders have greater confidence when they know they are not leaving the seat in the nearest future.

If you talk about freedom, freedom are for the intelligent, educated, high IQ individuals. When I talk about education, I didn't mean academics only, I didn't mean copy and past we do in the school. What I mean is that people should be enlightened. Take for instance, in US, every individual has their own gun. You can also buy guns from their nearest stores but they never use it against themselves or their leader during numerous protest. That can not be the case in Nigeria where people tend to frequently abuse freedom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by FoolishBoy419: 1:45am On Sep 07, 2017
I will personally log in to twitter and explain to them that Northern Nigeria has nothing to do with this. Their missiles should target only the south

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by FoolishBoy419: 1:49am On Sep 07, 2017
Juchii:
I always maintain my stand on this matter. Autocracy is the best for the developing country and democracy for already developed country. North Korean citizens may find it hard today but it will pay off latter. Democracy has many loop holes where fraud and other vices can be perpetuated and give a large room for foreign power like USA to control your government using their secret agent and spies. North Korean leader is a farmer to the core, he is a fisherman, he has a very large pig farm. North Korean was able to survive all economic sanction against them because they encourage home product. He takes north Korea as his own, his property. Can you steal from your property? The answer is NO.

Let look at Nigeria now, any economic sanction against Nigeria that involves oil within two weeks, Nigeria will breaks into pieces. Leaders have greater confidence when they know they are not leaving the seat in the nearest future.

If you talk about freedom, freedom are for the intelligent, educated, high IQ individuals. When I talk about education, I didn't mean academics only, I didn't mean copy and past we do in the school. What I mean is that people should be enlightened. Take for instance, in US, every individual has their own gun. You can also buy guns from their nearest stores but they never use it against themselves or their leader during numerous protest. That can not be the case in Nigeria where people tend to frequently abuse freedom.

So I wasn't the only one that thought this way. Many people called me a weed smoker
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by cstr1000: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Juchii:

And who do you trust to be a magnanimous dictator. That is the problem.
I don't trust buhari or any northerner. They have proven they have no capacity to govern.
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by Juchii(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

So I wasn't the only one that thought this way. Many people called me a weed smoker

Lol.... That is how they were brainwashed to think. People don't think on their own now. They rather rely on what they were told. Honestly you can not win argument with those people because their arguments has no content. They keep repeating what they said. My father once told me that "it is possible to wake up a sleep person but impossible to wake up a person pretending to be asleep".

Very soon, the world will adjust its policy and welcome north Korean into nuclear state.

Yes good things come with sacrifice, that is how it was done in India one certain time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by seunny4lif(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Juchii:

Lol.... That is how they were brainwashed to think. People don't think on their own now. They rather rely on what they were told. Honestly you can not win argument with those people because their arguments has no content. They keep repeating what they said. My father once told me that "it is possible to wake up a sleep person but impossible to wake up a person pretending to be asleep".

Very soon, the world will adjust its policy and welcome north Korean into nuclear state.

Yes good things come with sacrifice, that is how it was done in India one certain time.

Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by Juchii(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2017
cstr1000:

And who do you trust to be a magnanimous dictator. That is the problem.
I don't trust buhari or any northerner. They have proven they have no capacity to govern.

That is the only disadvantage we have in autocracy, the best autocracy is the best system of government. But the democracy is better than worst autocracy. It depends on the mindset of the person in charge.

Talking about buhari, buhari is still my best President in Nigeria and my mentor too. I haven't seen anything wrong he has done in my own opinion. Buhari is not the cause of recession, he is not the cause of oil price fall. He has been awarding capital project mostly in south west, north and south south. He has been equipping the military with the latest military wares with the little money the country has. He has been fighting terrorism and corruption which is the hardest. You need to understand the man and think in his direction.
Re: Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader . by cstr1000: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Juchii:

That is the only disadvantage we have in autocracy, the best autocracy is the best system of government. But the democracy is better than worst autocracy. It depends on the mindset of the person in charge.

Talking about buhari, buhari is still my best President in Nigeria and my mentor too. I haven't seen anything wrong he has done in my own opinion. Buhari is not the cause of recession, he is not the cause of oil price fall. He has been awarding capital project mostly in south west, north and south south. He has been equipping the military with the latest military wares with the little money the country has. He has been fighting terrorism and corruption which is the hardest. You need to understand the man and think in his direction.
The same buhari that has proven to be the msot bigoted leader in Nigerian history with no regards to human life.
He has been fighting corruption really? The same corruption fight that has been proven to be one-sided and ineffective..
Terrorism is still very active. Fulani herdsmen are running rampage committing genocide and nobody is stopping them.
Look at the fate of the south-east under buhari. Very pitiable.
Now imagine that under an absolute regime of muhammdu buhari- that would be hell on earth.
If you want to make buhari your dictator, fine, then maybe the igbo nation will need their sovereignty first.
I don't trust buhari with the future of the igbo race.

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 World Crazy Dictators You Have Never Heard Of. / Michelle Obama's Hug With The Queen Of England Sparks Controversy. / Take This Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.