Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157509 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LOL! grin, thats hilarious! I dont think Nigerian men choose anyone over their women, I have dated African men (yes Nigerian too) and they have said foolish things about their women but most of the time its either they were hurt by the women or they suffered from self hatred but to simply date someone who is non Nigerian doesnt automatically mean they prefer them.

The black man toasting tactic. grin grin grin grin grin
If he happens to date another nationality, race or tribe, he rubbishes his own females, to make the lady feel like she's a queen or the best among the lot. grin grin grin grin Roftlmao!!!!!!
If it's a white woman, he tells her all black women are loud and disrespectful. grin grin grin grin
Black man and his issues, but God loves them. Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Runs from thread!!! tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2010
Morning all, hope today I will get a better reception that the frozen one I got yesterday from Amara,

Now I had a lot of thinking to do about the little outburst from Amara yesterday, I asked myself who is to blame for the ignorance, is it society, upbringing or self and I think self will carry the blame for this one. We have to take it upon ourselves to educate ourselves about other nations and their ways and if we choose to remain stuck in our village ways that don't allow us to blend in with the rest of the world, it is entirely our fault (the induvidual's).

I agree with stillwater, just because a man chooses to date outside of his tribe, nationality does not mean he prefers that, it means he has found what he was looking for and it so happens to be with the "foreign" woman, got nothing to do with nyash as a man can't build a life with a nyash, it is the woman he wants, SA men also have the same mentality that these foreign men come here to steal their women, I mean, HELLO, I can date whoever I want as long as that person and I have a connection, I am good, I don't care what passport he carries, it could even be a real alien for all I care, SMH!

Hey den, Sagamite, how are you guys doing today? den, you said you are coming to SA in June, it is for the World Cup? Saga, will you be making your way down South as well?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2010
yawn!!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2010
I am pleasantly surprised, you can spell the word, nice! LMFBAO!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2010
SA Goddess:

Hey den, Sagamite, how are you guys doing today? den, you said you are coming to SA in June, it is for the World Cup? Saga, will you be making your way down South as well?

Unfortunately not.

I live in London and business does not take me that far.

I wouldn't be coming for the WC because I prefer watching football on TV. On TV you can see from different angles, you can see replays so you can afford to lose concentration, no one will instantly obstruct your view and the view is upclose, and it is cheaper than hotels, tickets plus transportation as you will have to pay monthly for your apartment anyway and the widescreen is fully paid for. grin

But I will definitely find some time in future to come down to SA.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Moyola(f): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
@ topic

Same way some S.A men prefer a Nigerian woman over thiers! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by essarios(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
variety my broda variety smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by pappilo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
Maybe because of this

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2010
LOL, that is just an out of shape behind, dropping a few pounds would make it look extra juicy,

I get you Saga, I am not big on football, the WC fever has not hit me YET, maybe once the games are under way, I plan to go to restaurants/pubs to hang out, stadiums are just not my thing, the inconvenience is just too great for me to even think about,

Morning African people, brothers and sisters wink

essarios  - variety is indeed the spice of life   cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by sjeezy8: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2010
Maybe because of this- they like s.ex and are open about sexuality

[img]http://2.bp..com/_FtuG0ZOGjI4/Svni8Nra5YI/AAAAAAAABwk/-lz2NBO7pD0/s400/07Nov09Bikini_275590b.jpg[/img]

ahhh if not for AIDS mehn shett i would fk alot of SA babes- Im just to scared lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by sjeezy8: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2010
they have big idi(asses) too mehn but I wouldnt marry one - just fk her from time to time when im in SA.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2010
AIDS is everywhere, believing one only gets it by sleeping with girls from SA is unfounded, a lot of Naija brodas are going home in coffins because they believe the disease is only for gay people and then go get ladies of the night and turn them into housewives, that is just plain silly, sleeping with anyone without protection while not knowing their health status is just crazy, I always look out for #1, ME!

sjeezy8 - do yourself a favour dude and use a condom when fukcing around, whether in SA, Brazil or anywhere else, a few minutes of pleasure should not rob anyone of their life, no nyash is worth dying for! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2010
stillwater:

If he happens to date another nationality, race or tribe, he rubbishes his own females, to make the lady feel like she's a queen or the best among the lot. grin grin grin grin Roftlmao!!!!!!
If it's a white woman, he tells her all black women are loud and disrespectful. grin grin grin grin
Black man and his issues, but God loves them. Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Took that right off my mind!

Only a silly man would tell you anything you need to hear to get into your pants. . .and only a foolish woman would allow such biased  praise go into her head!  wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
Most Black men will say anything to gain access. Best believe they are telling that to every other nationality.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
Very true that, a man will say anything to get nookie, it's been happening since the beginning of time cool and if the woman is smart enough, she will know that the same line has been used a thousand times before but should she decide to give it up, she will, making the man believe his silly lines have been believed, tongue The games people play grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
Unfortunately some women do believe the mess and become hostile to the black women if the man is dating a whitie or the Nigerian woman if he is dating another African sister.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
It's crazy what mental slavery has done to mankind, why can't we be free to play with/date whoever we fancy, surely there is enough to go around   wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
Ofcourse, we can date whoever we want to date but please don't exalt one over the other. That's the problem I have with some of these black men.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
Certainly, no need to put your own down just to get lucky,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
Here is what one said to me because I didnt want to get down "Thats why the white girls are taking your men" I was shocked I told him so is this supposed to make me drop my pants and fook you till day break?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
shocked as if you have to open your legs to keep him, thing is, he still would have left whether you gave it up on not, SMH! You see, for me that sounds like just some village boy talking, if nothing else the thinking process is that of a non-thinker!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
I was shocked he said that to my face though I mean thats things they talk about with their friends. Anyhoo thank fook nothing happened that man is useless.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
Where are you based girl?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2010
uk
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
Yeah, that's the kind of stuff they talk about with their friends and think it's funny but for him to say that to your face, ridiculous!

I got a not-so nice reception on the forum last week and I asked about your location because you seem to be a cool person, here to chat like everyone else instead of being territorial because there is a "foreighner" among "us"

I want to change my name to remove the SA part, how do I go about it? Went into "change profile" but it still wouldn't allow me,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
SA Girl please stop pestering NL, go and join one of SA blogs like mika sfeffano or Brown Shuga ok, kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
LOL, I am staying here, I kinda like it wink Is it so hard for you to ignore me, do you own the site? If NOT, then leave me alone, cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by pappilo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2010
@ SA Goddess

One mans biltong is another mans poison. Tha pic I posted is real SA biltong! Just the way I like it. Answer me this, why is that many SA girls have so much junk in da trunk? There was this SA girl I worked with one time, Thembela, barely 5 foot and very slim but when you see tha bootay! kai! Sometimes I felt for her cos it must take some effort to lump all that extra luggage around with you all the time.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
I agree some tend to be territorial but we do have a few foreign people in here who post regularly so ignore the hostility and post away grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2010
LOL Pappilo, it's genetics dude, the juicy bum is specifically found in the Southern region of Africa or on women who originate from the region, we are still thanking our mamas for the junk cheesy of course the load differs from person to person but it's there alright!

Ebonyeyes - I told the cyber bully I will not be intimidated by her and her rudeness, just imagine co-ck blocking in cyber space, SMH, too damn ridiculous I say but anyway, I will chat away with those that are open to chatting to me!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 04, 2010
stillwater:

Absolutely. I dont respect that bull however I also wont accept being looked down upon by ppl of a certain background because I am dating someone shares their ethnicity and I do not. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2010
I for one have dated a few Naija men, no goat herders please

trying to understand what this means

are there some male Nigerian goat herders in SA?

I've heard of Nigerian cattle rearers (who also happen to be among the handsomest set of naijas you'll ever see), but never heard of Nigerian goat herding as a profession.

i learn something new every day. Nigerian men are now herding goats in SA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.