Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157516 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. how and where was germany at 50years,

I know a lit about history.

I know a lot about were all the countrys was 50 years ago. I know that all these people really fight for that what they have now. I do not see that in Nigeria- Where are the Revolutions like in Tunisia and Libya or Egypt

People there have understood something and start fighting while you people are still dreaming and thinking about which is the best nation  tongue

Look at India! Look at China! Growing nations!  Loook at them and learn from them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86:

I know a lit about history.

I know a lot about were all the countrys was 50 years ago. I know that all these people really fight for that what they have now. I do not see that in Nigeria- Where are the Revolutions like in Tunisia and Libya or Egypt

People there have understood something and start fighting while you people are still dreaming and thinking about which is the best nation  tongue

Look at India! Look at China! Growing nations!  Loook at them and learn from them.

You just summarised and confirmed that you are a FOOOOL and that German shepherd i called you earlier ,

So India and china are just 50years of age & so should be ranked the same as a young African nation, its late already you need to find your way to your cage  undecided

Anuofia  undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2011
He has a point too Katy, Germany has a bleaky history of its own madam.
You all have had your share of oppressing and oppression. In fact you
all have African blood on your hands too mah dear

You think I do not know that

I do not talk about history. What I do not like is that the people here are bashing every nation and call theirselfes the best nation in the world. I would never say that about Germany and my people here. We are as normal as anybody else in this world nothing special. I would never go somewhere and start bashing S A women because German men start to date them. What is this?

I read here so much. Jamaican women are trash, Ghana women are trash, white women are trash, ohh, hello? They are all humans! All are individuals.

Thats the point. I do not like people who are to proud of their own people and hate other nations so much. All this leed to things which happened before. As you said the Germans of the past kill so many people who was not as good as them how they thought. I do not like this and I see that Nigerian people here (some of them) who would be ready to do so to if they had the opportunity.

And that is a very bad thing. I think we all have the respnsibility to do something against this hate against foreigners.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
So India and china are just 50years of age & so should be ranked the same as a young African nation, its late already you need to find your way to your cage

You are to stupid to read and understand little boy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ It is your FATHER With his BENT P[i]ENI[/i]S that is too SILLY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND

SHE DOG! undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86:

You think I do not know that

I do not talk about history. What I do not like is that the people here are bashing every nation and call theirselfes the best nation in the world. I would never say that about Germany and my people here. We are as normal as anybody else in this world nothing special. I would never go somewhere and start bashing S A women because German men start to date them. What is this?

I read here so much. Jamaican women are trash, Ghana women are trash, white women are trash, ohh, hello? They are all humans! All are individuals.

Thats the point. I do not like people who are to proud of their own people and hate other nations so much. All this leed to things which happened before. As you said the Germans of the past kill so many people who was not as good as them how they thought. I do not like this and I see that Nigerian people here (some of them) who would be ready to do so to if they had the opportunity.

And that is a very bad thing. I think we all have the respnsibility to do something against this hate against foreigners.

and I agree with you. I am just saying we need to use tact that's all.
I dont see anything u are saying to be false or wrong its just you can be a little nicer about it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2011
So India and china are just 50years of age & so should be ranked the same as a young African nation, its late already you need to find your way to your cage

I can not write English so well. In German I could say it nicer but in English I just say it direct and the little boys are so much Ghetto I do not think that they will understand it in a polit way. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86:

I can not write English so well. In German I could say it nicer but in English I just say it direct and the little boys are so much Ghetto I do not think that they will understand it in a polit way. undecided

i thought ghetto was a place. Didn't know it was a type of person.
Ok Katy like I SAID I don't challenge the fact that you have good points
but you need to be a little more respectful that's all. Referring to them as
"you ppl" aint cool sis. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
In Germany we call people who can not behave like normal adults with education and moral ghetto.

Its not only a place here.

I will try and be more nicer now but its difficult wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86:

@Katy German shepherd!!  undecided

watch and enjoy

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaPs8sxqB0[/flash]

Who let the dogs out
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
When the party was nice, the party was jumpin' (Hey, Yippie, Yi, Yo)
And everybody havin' a ball (Hah, ho, Yippie Yi Yo)
I tell the fellas "start the name callin'" (Yippie Yi Yo)
And the girls report to the call
The poor dog show down
I see ya' little speed boat head up our coast
She really want to skip town
Get back off me, beast off me
Get back you flea infested monger
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
Yes this is the best music for a person without education like you.

You can not understand more than that. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ But you are the german shepherd here, everyone knows that

The big question is WHO LET YOU OUT undecided

roo[i]ten cunt[/i]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
Can you tell me why you are in the UK when you think that Nigeria is such a perfect and good country?

Serious question!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
^ Can you please tell me what u are doing on a Nigerian site if not for the fact that u need Black D[i]ic[/i]k

serious queshun undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
I do not need a black dick.
There are more better things in this world which are more important to me. You will understand that when you grow up.

Why you live in the UK?

I thought Nigeria is solving his problems right now? Why you do not go to your people and help`?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
Can you please tell me what u are doing on a Nigerian site if not for the fact that u need Black Dick

When we turn that around you are in the UK because you need a white dick. undecided

You leave your beloved country for a white dick?

I thought you love your country
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
Shepherd if i am in the UK for white poosiee

then i would be on poundland.com and not nairaland.com

You are the one looking for black [i]dic[/i]k thats why u are on here

Dont worry i would recommend you to my very good friend Born2fuck

He bleeps anything even German shepherds, could u please tell me why u have so far in your quest

to get black d[i]ic[/i]ks failed to land any on this forum
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thank you very much but I do not need a black man.

Why do you live in the UK?

You are living from their social and writing 24 hours on this site?

You are living from white peoples money who you hate so much and you are not ashamed?

You are young, go to Nigeria and do something for your country.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thank you very much but I do not need a black man.

Stop dodging my question,

If you do not need a black man german shepherd

then what are u doing on a black forum, [i]( Is it to sell beans or cars or you still need dat dickkkk you know once u go black you never go back )

OK here's the deal, Pack up and leave this forum immediately if you know u sincerely dont need a black man

But if there is a single response from you again then EVERYONE WOULD KNOW U ARE HERE FOR A BLACK MAN

and truss me shepherd i would personally recommend my boys to approach you and f[i]uc[/i]k your brains out

That would make u drop german language and speak hausa  undecided

so leave immediately or stay and watch me send boys down to you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by no1madman(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
Are you ashamed that you are living from white men money?
Flexing in Uk while other Nigerian suffer in Nigeria and working hard for their country?

Poor guy. cry

I am here because I neede an advise for my boyfriend who ha problem with the embassy and since I like it here I stay  kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2011
Gatdemmit! 190 and Katy! angry angry grin

[size=4pt]carry on oo! i like this! [/size]grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Katy86(f): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
No my boyfriend has a permanent stay since longtime. He even have a job not like you who is living from white men money. grin

He just needed a new passport and the Nigerian embassy here is very difficult.

So keep your boyfriend for yourself. My man is enough for me grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 190: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
damnnitt they cleaning this thread again instead of banning this outright fool undecided

i dunno why these mods wont ban these outsides comin in here to run their mouth wen they aint even married

let alone having 2 puppies

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.