Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157502 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2010
I guess at the end of the day, a man will go for that which appeals to him, if a Naija man happens to fall inlove with an SA woman for whatever reason, that is his choice, at the same time, you still find Naija men living in SA who go back to Naija to get a wife and bring her back to SA so what works for one man may be a total disaster for another,

"Whatever blows one's hair back" is all that matters at the end of the day, we are all individuals and will definitely have different tastes/preferences/choices, who cares whether a man likes hips or not, as long as he is happy going home to the woman that he chose to spend his life with and share a bed with  wink!

I am happy with what I got, if that is what attracts a man at first, GREAT but he soon realises that I am more than my curves and butt, I am a woman just like any other but most of all, I AM AN INDIVIDUAL, A GODDESS!  wink  cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Liferace: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2010
I like the way you express yourself SA Goodess, a man will always be a man either white or black or purple or whatever!!.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2010
Liferace:

I like the way you express yourself SA Goodess, a man will always be a man either white or black or purple or whatever!!.

Hey girl (not sure why I assumed you are a woman) wink

It really doesn't matter whether one has hips and a butt the size of Mount Kilimanjaro or not, what matters is that people are happy with the choices they make, be it circumstantial or otherwise, life still happens either way!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by princeohms: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
much ado about small thing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by daewoo2010: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
Lmao.plenty drama over nothing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Naijagal12(f): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2010
cheesy It's on n poppin'
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Prodigalangel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
because em ladies are sexy, naija has got sexy ladies too/ but, big ego will nt allow em 2 get their man.
I cld remember someday i was in a eatry in pretoria, dis girl walked up to me & said hello dear i like u, can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by RaeRams(f): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
naija gurls should stop doin shakara for their men then probably the men wuld come to SA and head back to them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by RaeRams(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
lol yal r jus to funi. speakin frm an SA point of view: yes SA women hav curves in the ryt places but so does Ini Edo and Patience Ozokwor for example. SA women do know how to satisfy their men and keep them happy. and wat can you say a man has needs, being away from home in a foreign land chances are he will end up in another womans hands grin But you tend to find more igbo men 'importing' wives from Naija and more yoruba men marryin SA women dont y that is though,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by roymary: 3:10am On Sep 19, 2010
@Rae.Rams, Yoruba men don suffer for your hand o, but simply put, Yoruba people are not in too deep with their tradition, so its easier to mingle real good more than other tribes in and outta Nigeria. I dunno about marriage but its a new adventure when in a strange land,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by electronic(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2010
Wel after studyn evrytn, i wld simply say that one mans food is anothers poison. But personaly, most naija ladies lack exposure (sorry!). Most of them ar rigid. If u dont biliv me try chatn wit one. On YM or 2go as a nigerian and u wld get bored. They just let u ask al d questions and they just reply silly wit litle maturity. But just try and chat wit an SA chic and u wld hav a swel time (most of them ar frendly and easy to share). May be its the conc culture problem in naija. I hav met very few naija ladies n naija dat are open and exposed. Bt i dont care about butt or shape. Its d heart of a woman, her maturity and wat we share dat interest me. Dats hard to find anywhere.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by adaphik(f): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2010
Well , i think some of u guys have really been unfortunate with ur Nigerian choice's'.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by electronic(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2010
Not realy, alot of naija chics are too concious of class, material stuff and thier heart easily sways 4 goodies. Very few hav self dependency traits. They like ready made guys or if u lik cal it financial lov; The economic hardshp controls thier desires.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
electronic:

But personaly, most naija ladies lack exposure (sorry!). Most of them ar rigid. If u dont biliv me try chatn wit one. On YM or 2go as a  nigerian and u wld get bored. They just let u ask al d questions and they just reply silly wit litle maturity. But just try and chat wit an SA chic  and u wld hav a swel time (most of them ar frendly and easy to share).

GAAAAADAMMIT!!!

Nigga, you deserve an award for these write-up. I swear!

This could not be more true. There are some few exceptions, so lets not generalise, but by and large the stuff is so true it is sickening.

When you chat with a hot-looking Southern African chic (not only SA), even if she DOES NOT fancy you, the conversation is just faaaaaaaaar better and well-mannered compared to some you-are-lucky-I-even-look-your-side Naija chic feeling she is mona lisa and she is suppose to speak disparagingly to you because you approached her.

And the finer the Nigerian girl is, the more likely she is a ill-mannered donut head, thinking by being disrespectful shows she is not cheap.

A lot of SA chics end up being your friend even if you don't date.

Some Nigerian girls honestly need to go to finishing school and polish up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpiah: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
honestly, i almost cried when i read this:

it is sad to say but  a lot of nigerian guys i have meet or talked to who tried to be romantic just dont have it in them,  they start reciting poetry to you and these kind of poetry are not the ones to blow your mind away they are the kind of poems that makes you want to punch them and ask them  to shut up. i actually told a guy off because he was just getting on my nerve,  and the poems that he apparently came up with were lyrics from couple of songs that i recognised,

their favourite happens to be lyrics from boys II men,  and the lines are ridiculous like this guy said oh "that before he met me he was not breathing and then me met and he started breathing"!!!!!!!,  a whole load of crap. i was thinking men i could just kill you right now,  that is sooooooo rediculous and Annoying and i feel embarassed for them because they think that they are really good,

are you guys lacking in imagination or just struggling with English?

sad, sad, sad!!!!!   

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2393.0.html

and another:

Compared to their foriegn counterparts, do you think Nigerian men are romantic enough?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19756.0.html
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpiah: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
ooops

see these women telling lies on nigerian men:

Hallo u all,

Please don’t abuse me for expressing my mind!

I recently had an affair with a Nigerian man, infact it's only been 5 weeks and 4 days ago that we last made mind-altering love.  It was the best time of my life and I miss it all ooh so very much. Growing up, I’d always heard that West African men were the best in bed. But there were also other stereotypes, especially about Nigerians, many believe them to be big-time insensitive and selfcentred liars and they are seen to value material possession and money over all else…, 

It is stressing being in a relationship whereby at the back of one’s head you are anticipating the materialization of these stereotypes, meaning while enjoying the moment you are really worrying about if he really means the “I love you”, the “you are soooo sweet” or the “I want to be with you forever” declarations.   I am a 26 female from the horn of Africa and I’d never had an affair with a Nigerian man before.  I was brought up to value the marriage institution and devote to family. I passionately fell in love with this man and instantaneously felt a strong commitment to be his wife….forever. We had an affair for over 6 months, and we discussed and considered marriage.

6 months later things turned out different. Whereas in the beginning he told me he was separated for many years and was in the middle of a divorce, he later confessed that due to cultural reasons, divorce was really not an easy option. His family and ethnic clan back home were against it etc…I was stunned and felt hurt. He went back to the US and I was left in Europe with a broken heart. Later, I confided in many of female friends. I was shocked at what they had to say/experienced/heard through their girlfriends/read, especially the white women friends. To sum it all up- it seems the average Nigerian man has broken many a (non-Nigerian) female heart before he is taken to his grave.  I think Nigerian men will do anything to have a good time, even at the expense of others, but in the end they would like to end up with a submissive and devout Nigerian wife.

So while there might be some candour in the stereotype that Nigerian men are good in sex (maybe that is the only thing they are good at, lool, am joking here oo!!), there is also some accuracy in the label big-time liar.
I am also not naïve enough to believe in- or make generalisations, but based on all these empirical facts, one is bound to make them.

I just would like to know why the Nigerian man is such an inconsiderate calculative liar….

Are there any non-Nigerian sistahs in da house?
Nigerian sistahs and brothers holler back, but plz dont break me, i am fragile, lool

BS

Dear BS
I am sorry u go through all of this and esp that it broke your hart,

I am Japanese lady and i was married to Nigeria man and after 4 yrs he left me.
I think some African pple are made like that; to benefit from other innocent pple.
u dont need a man to made u habby.
good lucky!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-21485.0.html
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin

WOW, this thread again! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2010
Guys me I really dont know what to say to you I was laughing all the way. Well in the end we all have preferences. Good luck to those still in search
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tshepiso(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2010
i think it differs from man to man!its a mans orientation that will determine what he follows!my husband is Nigerian and he liked me for my intellect and not my beauty or the size of my backside or front,and of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I think the media portrays south African women negatively.we have different tribes and cultures.the reason why most nigerian guys like S.A women is because there is variety here eg. black, caucasian,coloured and indian.and most s.a women are very independent and they do take care of men especially Naija men!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by agitator: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^ seeing your picture you are a beauty queen compared to some naija girls that form just that it's against the rules to post pictures i would have loved to show some pictures of girls who see themselves as too beautiful
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrNyansh(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
South African women have the biggest & the best Nyansh ever. tongue

NIgerian women make you age fast , u start growin white hairs within 2 weeks(no oofeinse)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
Mr Nyansh!:

South African women have the biggest & the best Nyansh ever. tongue

NIgerian women make you age fast , u start growin white hairs within 2 weeks(no oofeinse)

They do usually have a . . . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2mE_QCpzU[/flash]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Princek12(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2010
Many SA girls have wide hips, fat arses, and thick thighs, as well as a nice attitude to complement it. Naija girls on the other hand mostly have straight hips, flat arses, and skinny thighs, as well as a nasty attitude. Since black women are supposedly genetically predisposed to having fat arses and wide hips, i.e., as seen in many akata, SA African, and Liberian women, why this trait missed most Nigerian women, I will never know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by eridah2007(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2010
Princek12:

Many SA girls have wide hips, fat arses, and thick thighs, as well as a nice attitude to complement it. Naija girls on the other hand mostly have straight hips, flat arses, and skinny thighs, as well as a nasty attitude. Since black women are supposedly genetically predisposed to having fat arses and wide hips, i.e., as seen in many akata, SA African, and Liberian women, why this trait missed most Nigerian women, I will never know.

?.??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2010
Thanks to The Mother of All Booties, Sarah Bartmaan grin grin I got mine in gorgeous jeans today, feeling sizzling HOT! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by sohiemi(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2010
I can juhz imagine. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by eridah2007(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2010
^^
Hmmm,i can imagine how proud u ar wit ur killer booty grin, grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2010
hahahahahahha, I even forget it is there, I don't notice it until I log into NL, booty is QUEEN here!   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by eridah2007(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2010
^^
Trust me,booty do sell like hell on NL grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by sohiemi(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2010
How bout u eridah?u got bootay?(if ur a female)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2010
eridah2007:

^^
Trust me,booty do sell like hell on NL grin

I know, hahahahha, one Naija guy stopped me once wanting to chat me up and his eyes were stuck on my booty cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.