Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,588 members, 7,801,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience (1746 Views)

Have You Ever Been In-love- Share You Experience! / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Evablizin:
hahaha no way mucho i will not stop quoting you until you're relieved from the pains you're having
I deal with you
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by alossy: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2017
emmyspark007:
I am in my twenties and am yet to know what it feels like to be in love.
It seems I almost incapable of fallen in love undecided .
All my past relationship has always been been about sex with no genuine affection on my part, even though some of them obviously love me. I only lust after my women and don't know what it feels like to be in love.
Seeing a friend of mine cry over his girlfriend whom he loves dearly; is amusing to me but I just realized the joke is on me cos I have never experienced love before. I just hope I find that special lady whom I will love someday and hopefully she no go break my heart..LOL grin

Oya o Nairalanders tell me about your love experiences and how you fell in love make meself learn from una

Love love love.. .. That word ehn! Am having issues with that too.
What do we call unstable affection?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Safiaa(f): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Ipob wailer always saying trash
k
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Safiaa:
k
How is your ipob drug baron boyfriend
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Riney(f): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Yes...with a woman
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
I sent u a mail kiss
Safiaa:
k
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by CzarChris(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
emmyspark007:
I am in my twenties and am yet to know what it feels like to be in love.
It seems I almost incapable of fallen in love undecided .
All my past relationship has always been been about sex with no genuine affection on my part, even though some of them obviously love me. I only lust after my women and don't know what it feels like to be in love.
Seeing a friend of mine cry over his girlfriend whom he loves dearly; is amusing to me but I just realized the joke is on me cos I have never experienced love before. I just hope I find that special lady whom I will love someday and hopefully she no go break my heart..LOL grin

Oya o Nairalanders tell me about your love experiences and how you fell in love make meself learn from una
Guy, you ain't alone on this. I just simply don't get what 'love' is all about, I personally don't think that love exists. I see the term "love" as an over used word that actually holds no concrete meaning at all.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy, you ain't alone on this. I just simply don't get what 'love' is all about, I personally don't think that love exists. I see the term "love" as an over used word that actually holds no concrete meaning at all.
I tell you bro..its quite difficult to comprehend love.
But I think it exists cos I have seen a friend in love before and it totally changed him.
The guy's attitude changed ever since he fell in love, unfortunately my friend turn zombie over night his girlfriend was obviously chopping the guy brain .and he became weakling insome ways and wasn't interested in hanging out with his niggers anymore as he always preferred the company of his girlfriend
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Lilkini(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Topic:LOVE
Some nigerians are changing it to politics...Igbos n sai baba...when would all these stop?? cant we just go a day with smiles on everybody's face without banters n inferiority complex?? Its well,we would all survive

AOB-love love love...something supernatural that most of us dont seem to understand cos its bin abused in this present world n generation.

if u listen to our parents(above 50),then you would start smiling even without experiencing it.It was soo sweet and genuine that their marriages last unlike now that infatuation n lust have taken over making divorce a daily routine.

@OP,if you find love...trust me you wouldnt be told u've cos your being would change entirely.
get ready for Joy,pain,late night thoughts,smiles-like reflex action,tears uncontrollable

its not all rossy,its a journey that can either make or mar you ...it would get all topsy n turvy along the way buh ur ability to get through is called LOVE

Buh mind you,am talkn about romantic love cos we've been receiving TRUE LOVE right from birth from our mothers,friends(real ones) n family buh the greatest love ever is CHRIST's LOVE
Thanks!!! peace
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Lilkini(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2017
emmyspark007:

I tell you bro..its quite difficult to comprehend love.
But I think it exists cos I have seen a friend in love before and it totally changed him.
The guy's attitude changed ever since he fell in love, unfortunately my friend turn zombie over night his girlfriend was obviously chopping the guy brain .and he became weakling insome ways and wasn't interested in hanging out with his niggers anymore as he always preferred the company of his girlfriend

lol,that is not love bro...hes in bondage

love dont turn u into a weakling,it makes u stronger cos when u survive d pain then ur strong. If he now prefers bin with his gf always n limiting his time wid friends then the girl aint a good one

Love should make u free like a bird not cage u
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Baba for 2019
so you succeeded in derailing this thread. Clap for yourself
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2017
emmyspark007:

so you succeeded in derailing this thread.
Clap for yourself
Sai baba
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Achadu76: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
heheheheh more pls NL
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by agrovick(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Never going to fall in love
My heart was ripped out long ago
I don't develop feelings that will be later betrayed sad angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Ever True? / Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? / Chacha Eke Talks About Cheap Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.