Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra (32509 Views)

Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by emmabest2000(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
madridguy:
R.I.P

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Shakingdbumbum: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Its only in Nigeria that some1 will die and journalist will do all the job. forensic, lawyer, Police and DSS. na wa for Yoruba media. I raise yansh for una.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Dreambeat: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Useless gutter media.Can someone explain to me how the death is related to Biafra?These cowards are wasting their time with senseless propaganda.Biafra is unstoppable!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by eaglechild: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
What kind of stewpid sensational journalism is this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by AntiWailer: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP to useless and brainless journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by perfectchoice(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
PStacks:
BIAFRA killing people everyday.

their blood is on Nnamdi Kanu's hand

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by enimooko: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by kingthreatz: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Anything to deride the Biafran course....

Ogbomosho media no longer reports the ritual activities characterizing her region

Its "cause" not course, you baby factory product

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Sopigtit: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
SaiNigeria:

How can any sane person quote Kemi Olunloyo? I'm waiting for this Biafra nonsense to escalate, it's then you'll know what the Yoruba people are truly capable of.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by EazyMoh(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rxpetite:
I have read this article twice and still don't understand how his death was linked to the argument about biafra.
My sister, this is what 2face called Implication!
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Arysexy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Which kind ogbomosho junk journalism is this? Person died on accident and Biafra is blamed.

I never see this kind afonja mumuness in my life.

Biafra giving afonja heart attack since 1967

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by PStacks(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
perfectchoice:

Ewu

Ewu is ur fathers names na.. IPOB yot
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by gberra: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
SaiNigeria:

This was the same AdaBiafra whose ass you're licking... grin

Igbos are fools tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by belindar: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu is relaxing in his house eating Apu with his British passport in his pocket at all time to escape while some gullible illiterate following him are dying for stupid things. . Kanu is making money while his followers choose death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by SaiNigeria: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
kingthreatz:

Its "cause" not course, you baby factory product

Awolowo really labored in vain.

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by angelanto8(f): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
What has this got to do with biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by enimooko: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by kikake: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
hatchy:
They have taken this Biafra madness outside the shores of Nigeria just to display their stupidity,ignorance and arrogance.

Now someone have lost his life due to negligence;instead of addressing the issue of non usage of protective helmet while riding a motor bike,he wants to rope innocent Nigerians to the
death.

Ndi Ara!

Onye ara. Who knows from what angle you are benefiting more than others from failed Nigeria?

Hypocrites are worst enemies of humanity.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by patola080(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rxpetite:
I have read this article twice and still don't understand how his death was linked to the argument about biafra.
my sister any dead dat happen so far dat is lgbo dat dead is because of Biafra
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by enimooko: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Awolowo really labored in vain.
Anything that IDs you with our dilector

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by patola080(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
If we talk dat BIafra people re brain less dey we want to cut our heads how can you b in other man's country n put ur madness 4 everyone to c ...
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Ezigbonmadu: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Arysexy:
Which kind ogbomosho junk journalism is this? Person died on accident and Biafra is blamed.

I never see this kind afonja mumuness in my life.

Biafra giving afonja heart attack since 1967

You don't even know what happened in 1967. It was a one-sided bloody civil war. Ask your parents.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Origamist: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
Its only in Nigeria that some1 will die and journalist will do all the job. forensic, lawyer, Police and DSS. na wa for Yoruba media. I raise yansh for una.
Here's a link to the same story reported by BengaloreMirror
http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/crime/bengaluru-nigerian-found-dead-in-hennur/articleshow/60366705.cms .
The victim's death was probably caused by a bike crash.But his brother believes he was murdered due to the spat they had with friends ("Chigozie, who was returning home on his bike, was found dead near the railway bridge. “Nanso suspects that his brother could have been killed. However prima facie evidence suggests that the death could also be due to an accident. The victim could have skidded and fell from the bike while riding home. It was raining heavily. But a murder case has been registered based on his brother’s complaint" ) "over the formation of a separate state in Nigeria".So why are you all blaming Punch here?
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by YaksonFCA(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Shakingdbumbum: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Origamist:

Here's a link to the same story reported by BengaloreMirror
http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/crime/bengaluru-nigerian-found-dead-in-hennur/articleshow/60366705.cms .
The victim's death was probably caused by a bike crash.But his brother believes he was murdered due to the spat they had with friends ("Chigozie, who was returning home on his bike, was found dead near the railway bridge. “Nanso suspects that his brother could have been killed. However prima facie evidence suggests that the death could also be due to an accident. The victim could have skidded and fell from the bike while riding home. It was raining heavily. But a murder case has been registered based on his brother’s complaint" ) "over the formation of a separate state in Nigeria".So why are you all blaming Punch here?

Then the journalist took the later as his heading and confirming it when they are not through with the investigation. the right topic should be reflected according to what happened.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Sagay212: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Just look at the bunch of biafrau.d, ipod idiots yapping trash again....your fellow daft ipod pig has killed himself of biafrau.d foolishness in India and the next thing is to shout afonja as usual. Instead you idio.ts to sympathise with you fellow pigs, you are blaming yoruba and calling the news fake. Continue to shout fake news and afonja while ya'll go into extinction gradually.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by mpowa(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
EricIyke:
Yes, I've read about this story.
He said he wants Biafra to become a reality and gave wonderful reasons he wants Biafra, the anti-Biafra northerners killed him.
It's always some northerners attacking Biafra...You guys and propaganda are like rice and beans.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
the mumu die for biafra. rip anyway.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by Lumig: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rxpetite:
You are correct my sista. The news is just to raise the temper of...
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by luluman: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Anything to deride the Biafran course....

Ogbomosho media no longer reports the ritual activities characterizing her region
walahi you don kolo finish.
Re: Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra by luluman: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rxpetite:
Don't stop reading until you see a link.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate: It’s Masterstroke, Umahi, Yakassi and Others / Northern Elders Ask Fulani Herdsmen To Relocate From South / Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.