Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. (16033 Views)

Itunes/amazon Gift Card And Bitcoin / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Or Ecodes Also Accepted Now / Convert Your Itunes And Vanilla Gift Card's To Instant Cash At Best Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Good morning
pls we are sorry that through out weekend we are unable to buy amazon, is as result of issues we have with amazon. Though it has been resolve but we are given some little time before we can start loading again.
We notify you when we are ready for amazon.
But iTunes and others gift card we continue buying.

Thanks for you understanding.
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Good morning
we are back to business. we are very sorry little set back .
you can now sell ur iTunes USA, CANADA, UK, EURO $1-$100 single card physical and ecode
sell ur Amazon gift card $1-$1000 ecode and physical card USA, CANADA, UK
sell ur google pay gift card $1-$100 USA only
sell ur walmart gift card only USA
sell your paysafe card only EUR

we can help you open USA verified paypal account, or receive money with our paypal acct

as usual we FUND naira and bitcoins desposit
Our payment are made instant.

24/7 service support, whatsapp 08068078220 call 08112584843
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Afternoon do u need bitcoins and paypal fund? pls do contact us we have bitcoins for sale and paypal fund at affordable rate.
sell ur gift card to us.
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas & Prosperous New year .
we promise to continue serving you better & make adjustment where necessary. we appreciate you for doing business with us especially having great trust in us.
we look forward to hear & do more business with you.

As usual buying & selling continue.
sell ur iTunes gift card to us USA, CANADA, EUR, UK $1-$100
sell ur Amazon gift card USA, UK, CANADA $1-$1000
sell ur googles gift card only USA
sell ur Paysafecard only UK & EUR

we hve enough bitcoin and paypal for sale at the rate of #360-370
we can help u receive paypal payment from friends and family we take 20% of it
order items with us with ur paypal, amazon card or our service paypal
we can help you receive items from ur friends and family in USA, UK and chinal and delivered to your door step

For any question or request contact us whatsapp 08068078220 24/7 call number 08112584843 email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2017
shigoslim:
Mod pls no delete this trend.

Initially i create this trend some month back but the mode delete my post. I don't know maybe it's not details enough. so i decide not to open another but i frequently receiving message from people that i should i create trend here to identify with. Aside that as way to also promote my business . so Everything i post here i will be liable to it and responsible for the consequence.

Buying and selling iTunes, Amazon, Bitcoins, walmart, visa gift card with me smiley smiley
iTunes face valued $10, $20, 25$ $50 $100 single card unlimited trade, which means you can sell and buy up to $5000 with me. Note that
only single iTunes with a clear face denomination&valid with receipt is accepted.
Amazon E-code and Physical card accepted $5-$5000 accepted
Walmart gift card $5-$1000 physical only
Walmart visa gift card $25-$1000 physical card with PIN & VCC just like your Normal ATM
WalmarttoWmalmart $25-$500
Walmart 2 Walmart $25-$500
Target gift card physical and ecode $1-$1000
Bitcoins you can make for more enquirer
USA, CANADA, GBP, EUR, PESO Mexican, iTUNES is available and accepted
USA, UK amazon E-code ad physical gift card is available and accepted
USA Walmart and visa gift card is available for now more update will be commute

24/7 service support is available Monday-Saturday
Payment methods Naira and Bitcoins deposit is available instant payment .
Contact service support :
whatsapp 08068078220
skype shigoslim1
ICQ 08068078220
Email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk

For prove of transaction so far Here my screnshort
I will be available to answer your question and others

Good morning

we can help you receive items from ur friends and family in USA, UK and chinal and delivered to your door step

For any question or request contact us whatsapp 08068078220 24/7 call number 08112584843 email segu4v@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sell&buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Visa Gift Card. by shigoslim(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Good morning

we accept Ecode and physical card for all gift card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Personalized Magic Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Get Grammarly Premium At Giveaway Prices / I Have Old Schnapp Bottle For Sale At A Very Good Price..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.