Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. (8127 Views)

IPOB Supreme Leader, Visits UN / IPOB Supreme Leader, Nnamdi Kanu's Most Recent Statement- - -21/8/019. / PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by freethesheeple(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lloydfather:
obviously u are corrupt. See as u just book space. I tire for u oooo.

The only question I have for Mr Op is why all the nairaland mod's are against NK and IPOB's.

thank u!!!..Well asked.
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by LieDetector(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State , Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. [1] He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Yyeske(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr 'ibo who hate Biafra', that your fellow pro-abooki zombie brother deserves no intellectual response. Kanu was not asking to rule over his empty skull like mohomodu bumhari wanted to RULE OVER everybody who rightly asked for his certificates.

So Kanu and IPOB owes him, you and other pro-abokoids NO EXPLANATION. It is IPOB that he owes and the last time I checked he has 1000% support among those who have chosen him to lead.

You can move your anti-Kanu smear campaign to gear 5 and garnish it with all form of 'quasi-intellectualism' as ordered by your paymasters in Abuja it won't change anything.
It has now become obvious to you now that the confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu only leads IPOB miscreants and not the Igbo nation, I really thank you for understanding what we've been trying to drive into the cranium of your likes. Please pass this good message around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by geo4c: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mr poster.. trullei don't understand ur plea in this... buhari is a president of one of the largest country in Africa.. but couldn't provide his legit certificate.. even Presidential debate he couldn't present..

kanu at least have a record of going to school.. nd he proved it buy any proff to a debate... is he the president of biafra yet dat u demand his certificate?? he studied abroad, he can't show u his classmate nr certificate.. but if u damn need it, why not head to his house nd fetch it..

am not a fan of NK neither am i among ipob.. all i seek is biafra
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by odduduwa: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]

Adiola, show us nnamddi kwonu credentials or get the fvck out of here.
nonsobaba,idisuleourown,codedslayer ,how are you and other Yoruba people
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
odduduwa:
same in one

I'm not any of the handles.
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by odduduwa: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Who the hell is codedslayer and nonsobaba?
same in one
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by cumbak60: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr 'ibo who hate Biafra', that your fellow pro-abooki zombie brother deserves no intellectual response. Kanu was not asking to rule over his empty skull like mohomodu bumhari wanted to RULE OVER everybody who rightly asked for his certificates.

So Kanu and IPOB owes him, you and other pro-abokoids NO EXPLANATION. It is IPOB that he owes and the last time I checked he has 1000% support among those who have chosen him to lead.

You can move your anti-Kanu smear campaign to gear 5 and garnish it with all form of 'quasi-intellectualism' as ordered by your paymasters in Abuja it won't change anything.
Funny you cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm more Biafran than you. Meanwhile, tell Kanu, your supreme leader, on the need to embark more on educational campaign, rather than media campaigns. He should speak less of his enemies and focus more on the course. Doing this will earn him more respect and support. Your leader talks too much. Na him weakness be that. grin I don talk my own. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by PentiumPro(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
LieDetector:
Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State , Nigeria.
His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his
mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. [1] He attended
Library Avenue Primary School (now part of
Government House, Umuahia) and went to
Government College Umuahia for his secondary
education. He later gained admission to the University
of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He
moved to London and studied Political Economics at
London Guildhall University now called London
Metropolitan University (LMU).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

I thought someone claimed he was in Aba for his primary school? Why are there so many confusion about this guy education?
Meanwhile, the bold is a pointer to why his limited knowledge about Nigeria is always glaring in his verbal diarrhea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by PentiumPro(f): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:

This one claim to be a medical doctor ooo grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good morning.

I come in peace.

For sometime now, concerned observers like myself have been asking some questions about the supposedly unblemished (according to his followers) leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. It is on record most of these queries, simple as they sound, have been met with nothing but insults. It is my sincere hope this would go differently.

Now, alot have been said about this young man and alot has he said. He is not the first of his kind the world has seen and he certainly wouldn't be the last. What seems, though, to set other secessionist leaders or "freedom fighters" apart from him is that the records of his past are as obscure as they come!

The business of secession is one heck of a serious business whose significance should never be underemphasised. If a country were to break away from Nigeria, I as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria would like to be rest assured I wouldn't end up with some very unstable and aggressive neighbors because that would have undesirable consequences for my own state Security. For this reason, I'd like to have the assurance, no matter how unlikely it is, that such a country is in face hands, and being in safe hands implies safe brains.

With this foundation laid, I'd like to know what exactly are Mazi Kanu's educational qualifications and what intellectual property or exploits can we ascribe to him? What schools did Mazi Nnamdi Kanu attend and what grades did he graduate those schools with?

Does Mazi Kanu have any intellectual property, say a book or a publication, to his credit? Has he ever addressed a gathering of intellectuals or scholars?

Kanu says he wants a debate, a renown Igbo man volunteered, and the next thing we hear is "the man isn't intelligent enough!

President Buhari graduated Secondary school probably over 30 years before Kanu did (that is if he did) yet to this day, he's still being abused, notably by IPOB supporters, for not graduating secondary school or at best "presenting a fake WASSC result" where he failed this subject and that.. Can we see copy Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's WASSC result or even a "fake copy" with all the distinctions he had?

Can we have the names or photographs of Kanu's class mates?

The "UK university" Mazi Kanu allegedly attended has either been scrapped or barred from issuing certificates since it didn't meet the bare minimum standards for such institutions in the West. Can we see a copy of the certificate issued Mazi Kanu upon his graduation from that school? Who were his mates in that school?

When questions arose about his previous employment records and attempts were made to answer them without the usual insults, we all know what a disaster that turned out to be as the records revealed a man literally living on the fringes of starvation.

Just as my President was and is still being asked these very important questions, with a full accompaniment of derogatory comments, I imagine it is well within my right to also make such inquiries about the "Supreme Leader" of those who ask similar questions about my country's leader.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by cumbak60: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oh, Zenmaster is here. Abeg make us laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy. We miss you.
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Built2last: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:
This cantankerous illiterate pro-abooki anti-Biafran mongrel who can't decipher the meaning of Bail "in like sum" even if it's surgically implanted into his thick cranium wants to be taken seriously on his scrutiny on Kanu's educational achievements? Maybe his pea-brained zombies-in-arms can help take him seriously. grin grin

punchline. infact upper cut, smack down
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
cumbak60:
Oh, Zenmaster is here. Abeg make us laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy. We miss you.
grin grin grin
No wahala . . .loading

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
zenmaster:
Yeah. Seen more than a hundred times.

Now, since you could show us that of a grandpa who graduated before Kanu was born, can you now show us Kanu's own, even if it a photoshoped copy. cheesy

I said Kanu's, they are showing me Buhari's "fake" grin

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
cumbak60:
I expect iPOB to counter the OP with facts. I'm really disappointed with the incentives poured out on the OP, from the first page. There is time for everything...
Dont you get it?
OP is looking for any reason to dobale for the northern master class. . .

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by odduduwa: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
laudate:

You are expecting facts from IPOB??! shocked Oga, you don suppose know dem by now. Those chaps are allergic to truth, facts and honesty!
you have spilled your characteristics already ....
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
PentiumPro:

This one claim to be a medical doctor ooo grin cheesy cheesy
Ahap. You never see anything.

Imagine six pages and counting, shi shi we've not seen. Just insults and insults, and more insults. cheesy

To think these same people call others "zombies". grin

4 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by cumbak60: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Dont you get it?
OP is looking for any reason to dobale for the northern master class. . .
Is Omenka in that pinsure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yeah. Seen more than a hundred times.

Now, since you could show us that of a grandpa who graduated before Kanu was born, can you now show us Kanu's own, even if it a photoshoped copy. cheesy

I said Kanu's, they are showing me Buhari's "fake" grin
This is Kanu's own. I am still searching for more

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by PentiumPro(f): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ahap. You never see anything.

Imagine six pages and counting, shi shi we've not seen. Just insults and insults, and more insults. cheesy

To think these same people call others "zombies". grin

The ipob people are the classic definition of agbero. grin
They understand perfectly well what you are trying to bring out of them, but since they have no mean to bring out any superior argument, the only strategy is to derail the topic with insults flying around from them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
cumbak60:

Is Omenka in that pinsure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes yes
Both Omenka and Omenkalives are at the front of that prostrating group of young men
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by omenkaLives(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
zenmaster:

This is Kanu's own. I am still searching for more
Okay. Lovely certificate Mazi General Chief Rabi Nnamdi Kanu has. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Okay. Lovely certificate Mazi General Chief Rabi Nnamdi Kanu has. cheesy
I found more

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by cumbak60: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Yes yes
Both Omenka and Omenkalives are at the front of that prostrating group of young men
Hahahahee. You know one thing, that young man will be more useful in Biafra than Nigeria. You guys should try and convert him na cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Give Final Judgement On Saraki's Case July 6 (DETAILS) / SDP Scribe, Gabam, Becomes Duke’s Presidential Running Mate / Yoruba Groups To Rally Against Killings, Kidnapping In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.