Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pls How Do I Retain My Whatsapp Messages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls How Do I Retain My Whatsapp Messages (601 Views)

SERAP Challenge Buhari In Court Over Plans To Monitor Whatsapp Messages And Call / Step By Step Instructions To Spy On Whatsapp Messages Without Target Phone / Advertise On My Whatsapp Status With 5k Views For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Retain My Whatsapp Messages by LecciGucci: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Hello guys pls i want to sell my phone, and upgrade to higher one.
Now the problem.is how do i get my whatsapp messages back.

Yhe last time i did this i moved my watsapp to my memory card thing i would have my messages.. but to my surprise when i got anther phone all my messages were lost.

Pls is there anything i didnt do right?.. i need answers pls.
Re: Pls How Do I Retain My Whatsapp Messages by Adadioranma79(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Back up all your contacts and messages remotely using your email, dunno if you have ever used that but if you dont, then you should. That way, even when you lose a phone or something happens, you can just restore your previous contacts and messages using the same medium u used in backing them up. Dont really know how to explain but mine i did using my gmail account and since i have already set it to back up daily, it does so without me having to back it manually anymore. I hope this info helps. Cheers
Re: Pls How Do I Retain My Whatsapp Messages by LecciGucci: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Back up all your contacts and messages remotely using your email, dunno if you have ever used that but if you dont, then you should. That way, even when you lose a phone or something happens, you can just restore your previous contacts and messages using the same medium u used in backing them up. Dont really know how to explain but mine i did using my gmail account and since i have already set it to back up daily, it does so without me having to back it manually anymore. I hope this info helps. Cheers

Hmm thanks dearie!!.. ill try it out.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Obasanjo Tells Buhari What To Do With Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria @ 57: Happy Independence Day / Money Hustle 5 Online Side Hustles Ideas You Can Try With An 8-5 Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.