Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (46694 Views)

List Of Africa's Most Visited Countries In 2023 / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

it's alright.. . the funniest thing is that, d person u're cussing may just be ur neighbor
bro i knw we nigerians can be real crazy we hate and love ourselves too much but calling "Ibo" in a Naija vs Foolish Southies thread is uncalled for believe i doubt that guy is naija..that guy na product of Southy Aids positive watery sperm
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
dude u exhausted?? thats what u get when u throw jabs at NIGERIA IN NARIALAND go to southy and throw ur jabs in southyland or may AIDSLAND.....
oh you're so lame it's embarassinggringringringrin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
bro i knw we nigerians can be real crazy we hate and love ourselves too much but calling "Ibo" in a Naija vs Foolish Southies thread is uncalled for believe i doubt that guy is naija..that guy na product of Southy Aids positive watery sperm
it's alright, just forget it.....irrespective of his nationalty, let peace reign,pls. smiley
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Jayceon:
LeSudAfricaine!! seems like Igbos and Afonjas are fighting amongst themselves.there is no unity in the jungle even when there is an invasion by an external enemy grin

Let's observe from the side
Planet of the Apes gringrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
nigerian raped my momma yes but bro Ur stupid mum was raped by a HIV POSITIVE BLACK STUPID SOUTHY DURING for her to be this stupid and get bleeped even when black folks of SOUTHY where so damn poor and begging food from Nigeria shows that nobody should be surprised at ur foolishness because even ogun miners will reject ur skull and wrist becos using a southy's head for ritual is useless u will only wake up instead of seeing money u see water and menstrual blood..

My mother makes her money LEGITIMATELY in Nigeria and enjoys life in developed countries, not HIV infested South Africa struggling to join the committee of developed nations. PM me to confirm.
I won't tell you not to sell drugs, I understand you are a businessman selling what the crack head south africans need. It's just business, I agree. But please be careful with their girls. Use condom, don't bring HIV back to Nigeria.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Planet of the Apes gringrin
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jayceon:
As much as it doesn't change anything,it can be a wake up call.the truth must be told

How is Durbz today Nomfa?

People are just ignorant... reason ngithi its a waste of time . Durban is fine . weathers people cool just a lil windy though. how's JHB?

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
But to be honest, it's you Nigerians who always start these insults, everytimes a thread is about "South Africa"or has the words "South Africa" you guys start throwing insults as if you're possessed! Look at this thread for example, who started the insults? What do you expect us to do? I suggest you direct this concern towards your own countrymen
its okay I acknowledge that we started it,but let's bury the hatchet,the world is laughing at us
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

it doesn't change anything, I tell u.....what is ur experience on NL generally.

Not bad . have met some wonderful people here
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Not bad . have met some wonderful people here
good to know.....most threads on NL are disheartening, but if u know what u're looking for, u'll enjoy it.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

People are just ignorant... reason ngithi its a waste of time . Durban is fine . weathers people cool just a lil windy though. how's JHB?
Okay then..

Jo'burg is cool
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

How confused can you get. Are you South Afrcan or South Africa? You don't need an education to understand that distinction. Once you understand that you can begin to talk about "building the most advanced nation" on planet earth. If wishes were horses... grin
Jesus Christ are you retardedd or what?Gosh! Who do you think is responsible for laying brick upon brick when a new building or skyscraper is being built or when there are potholes who comes and covers them up? Who's responsible for paying tax? Isn't it the common man? Am I not a common man? Aren't these the ingredients needed to build a country? Yes I'm South African and I'm the embodiment of South Africa, you might as well call me "South Africa". You can laugh all you want but you're laughing at your own foolishness and your lack of comprehension skills and yet you keep going on about education yet you sound and reason like an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
skylane:
its okay I acknowledge that we started it,but let's bury the hatchet,the world is laughing at us
You start beef with people all the time, tomorrow is gonna be against Ghanaians? And you wonder why people generally don't like Nigerians
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Jesus Christ are you retardedd or what?Gosh! Who do you think is responsible for laying brick upon brick when a new building or skyscraper is being built or when there are potholes who comes and covers them up? Who's responsible for paying tax? Isn't it the common man? Am I not a common man? Aren't these the ingredients needed to build a country? Yes I'm South African and I'm the embodiment of South Africa, you might as well call me "South Africa". You can laugh all you want but you're laughing at your own foolishness and your lack of comprehension skills and yet you keep going on about education yet you sound and reason like an illiterate

Read my last post. Read it again this time slowly. Still don't comprehend? Then get someone who could. You're not all dumb in South Africa I suppose.

By the way, have you ever travelled outside your drug ridden, HIV infested shithole called south africa? Wake up and smell the coffee. South Africa is 9th developed country in Africa and 2nd in wealth (the first being Nigeria of course). What gave you this idea that you're developed in some way? Come on!

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

Read my last post. Read it again this time slowly. Still don't comprehend? Then get someone who could. You're not all dumb in South Africa I suppose.

By the way, have you ever travelled outside your drug ridden, HIV infested shithole called south africa? Wake up and smell the coffee. South Africa is 9th developed country in Africa and 2nd in wealth (the first being Nigeria of course). What gave you this idea that you're developed in some way? Come on!
you don't know what being developed means. I rest my casegringringrin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you don't know what being developed means. I rest my casegringringrin
What does development mean? Enlighten me please.
I've lived and studied in DEVELOPED countries and South Africa is not in that league. I say that emphatically. Unfortunately you've lived in your little cocoon all your life. To reiterate, wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
You start beef with people all the time, tomorrow is gonna be against Ghanaians? And you wonder why people generally don't like Nigerians
I am aware of that let's bury it
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
skylane:
I am aware of that let's bury it
You are a sane Nigerian. That's rare. Agreed

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

What does development mean? Enlighten me please.
I've lived and studied in DEVELOPED countries and South Africa is not in that league. I say that emphatically. Unfortunately you've lived in your little cocoon all your life. To reiterate, wake up and smell the coffee.
who gives a flying ufck where you lived and studied?lol. Dude you have this "self importance" thing going on and I find it hella hilariousgringringringrin to me you'll always be dirt black Nigerian with dirty flip flops and smelly armpits. lmfao. Nigeria or Naija or whatever you call that shhthole is not developed than South Africa, never in a million years.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Beautyaddy: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
RALPHOW:

WHITE MEN DID EVERYTHING!
THEY ARE LAZY PEOPLE.

Very, very correct.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Very, very correct.

Even their sheApes have joined in..smh angry
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
who gives a flying ufck where you lived and studied?lol. Dude you have this "self importance" thing going on and I find it hella hilariousgringringringrin to me you'll always be dirt black Nigerian with dirty flip flops and smelly armpits. lmfao. Nigeria or Naija or whatever you call that shhthole is not developed than South Africa, never in a million years.

The question is not where I lived or studied, but wether South Africa is this "developed" country you really think it is. I mentioned my travel experience to let you know that unlike you, I know what "developed" really means because I've lived in a number of them. South African like you dream to live in those countries. I will excuse your ignorance. Just so you know, a country ranked behind Nigeria in wealth and 9th most developed in African continent isn't that developed.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

The question is not where I lived or studied, but wether South Africa is this "developed" country you really think it is. I mentioned my travel experience to let you know that unlike you, I know what "developed" really means because I've lived in a number of them. South African like you dream to live in those countries. I will excuse your ignorance. Just so you know, a country ranked behind Nigeria in wealth and 9th most developed in African continent isn't that developed.
Like I said, I don't give a flying ufck where' you've been, who you've ufcked, who's organs you've sold for juju, Lmfao. I'm saying you can't compare Nigeria and SA in terms of development and that's where I'm prepared to end it.

Quote me when you have something better to say

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Like I said, I don't give a flying ufck where' you've been, who you've ufcked, who's organs you've sold for juju, Lmfao. I'm saying you can't compare Nigeria and SA in terms of development and that's where I'm prepared to end it.

Quote me when you have something better to say

You're fond of using the "f" word. No surprised your country is HIV infested.
See how quickly you have shifted from the wild claim that your country is developed to pathetic rants about juju or what have you. South Africa developed by ass. Travel outside your slums and see what to be developed really means. You could also buy yourself a good TV.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

You're fond of using the "f" word. No surprised your country is HIV infested.
See how quickly you have shifted from the wild claim that your country is developed to pathetic rants about juju or what have you. South Africa developed by ass. Travel outside your slums and see what to be developed really means. You could also buy yourself a good TV.
HIV againgringringrin try dissing me about something that's not also prevalent in your country! You know you remind me of a PC I once owned growing up, a DELL with a pentium 1 processorgringringrin dude you are one slow afonja ape. You came here saying South Africa was the 9th most developed country on the continent and your cave was number 1, I mean anyone with commom sense won't buy that, I mean come on ..Naija?! Thee Naija? gringringrin south africa is far more developed than naija, it's a fact of life, accept it and move on already. I don't need to leave south africa to know that I already dwell in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Heck even American website. "Buzzfeed" thinks so. It listed SA as the most beautiful country in the world! In 2015,Not only in Africa but the world. Surely if people from the most developed part of the world reckon my country it's the most beautiful in the world that's gotta count for something! They've seen far more countries to have an opinion not an insignificant ,armpit smelling, skull mining and flip-flop wearing cone-head that thinks knows everything

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
HIV againgringringrin try dissing me about something that's not also prevalent in your country! You know you remind me of a PC I once owned growing up, a DELL with a pentium 1 processorgringringrin dude you are one slow afonja ape. You came here saying South Africa was the 9th most developed country on the continent and your cave was number 1, I mean anyone with commom sense won't buy that, I mean come on ..Naija?! Thee Naija? gringringrin south africa is far more developed than naija, it's a fact of life, accept it and move on already. I don't need to leave south africa to know that I already dwell in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Heck even American website. "Buzzfeed" thinks so. It listed SA as the most beautiful country in the world! In 2015,Not only in Africa but the world. Surely if people from the most developed part of the world reckon my country it's the most beautiful in the world that's gotta count for something! They've seen far more countries to have an opinion not an insignificant ,armpit smelling, skull mining and flip-flop wearing cone-head that thinks knows everything

I once pointed out to the fact that you lack basic comprehension. There's also attached chat, is that difficult for you to interpret? This is a very good sign that you are not educated or at best, poorly educated. Go back to that post where I mentioned ranking, this time read again slowly.
But I know you won't still get it so, here is it:
In development, South Africa ranks 9th in Africa.
In wealth, South Africa ranks 2nd (behind Nigeria at 1st). Comprendre?

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2015/02/top-10-richest-countries-in-africa-rated/
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

I once pointed out to the fact that you lack basic comprehension. There's also attached chat, is that difficult for you to interpret? This is a very good sign that you are not educated or at best, poorly educated. Go back to that post where I mentioned ranking, this time read again slowly.
You are saying the same thing over and over again ...you obviously haven't catch on that I'm disputing this nonsense have you? gringringrin

Now do you Comprendre? Pentium 1? Lmfao

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2015/02/top-10-richest-countries-in-africa-rated/
While we at it, educated people don't go around telling people they are educated on every sentence... You are just a pozer. A flip-flop wearing quack!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
You are saying the same thing over and over again ...you obviously haven't catch on that I'm disputing this nonsense have you? gringringrin

Now do you Comprendre? Pentium 1? Lmfao

You are disputing multiple credible and independent sources readily available by a simple Google search? These South Africans are really worse than I anticipated. It must be a problem with your IQ. Not surprised you're second class citizens in your own country.
LeSudAfricaine:
While we at it, educated people don't go around telling people they are educated on every sentence... You are just a pozer. A flip-flop wearing quack!
There you go again. I never mentioned, not even once, how educated I am. I only pointed out to the fact that you're not. Do you also find it difficult to understand that difference? Mama mia! I must believe you're one of the few retards in South Africa. To reiterate, you will remain a perpetual second class citizen in your own country if every black south african is as retard as you are.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

You are disputing multiple credible and independent sources readily available by a simple Google search? These South Africans are really worse than I anticipated. It must be a problem with your IQ. Not surprised you're second class citizens in your own country.

There you go again. I never mentioned, not even once, how educated I am. I am only pointing to the fact that you're not. Do you also find it difficult to understand that difference? Mama mia! I must believe you're one if the few retards in South Africa. You will remain a perpetual second class citizen in your own country if every black south african is as retard as you are.
yep I am disputing them. Second class citizen? Look who's talking? When the likes of buhari are getting first class medical treatment in the UK what did they leave you with? A shhty health system, When their own houses are lit 24/hrs. What did they leave you with? Generators! Where are there profits of oil money? Where do the children of your leaders go to school compare to you? What kind of institutions of learning did they leave you with? How come you drive on potholes? I can go on and on, you are a second class citizen in your own country, your leaders are the creme de la creme of your society, the rest of you are just canon fodder, lmfao. You even risk drowning in the mediterreanean so just you can escape being second class to your corrupt government, just to end up in Spain and be treated like 10th class citizen. At least black south africans are a priority in their own country,

I just wonder since ya'll queing to enter my country a nation of second class citizens what does that make you? It simply means you're ready to.accept being 3rd class in another man's land .If you flee a country where you're supposedly a first class to accept 3rd class status in my country,what does it say about the conditions in your own country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
yep I am disputing them. Second class citizen? Look who's talking? When the likes of buhari are getting first class medical treatment in the UK what did they leave you with? A shhty health system, When their own houses are lit 24/hrs. What did they leave you with? Generators! Where are there profits of oil money? Where do the children of your leaders go to school compare to you? What kind of institutions of learning did they leave you with? How come you drive on potholes? I can go on and on, you are a second class citizen in your own country, your leaders are the creme de la creme of your society, the rest of you are just canon fodder, lmfao. You even risk drowning in the mediterreanean so just you can escape being second class to your corrupt government, just to end up in Spain and be treated like 10th class citizen. At least black south africans are a priority in their own country,

I just wonder since ya'll queing to enter my country a nation of second class citizens what does that make you? It simply means you're ready to.accept being 3rd class in another man's land .If you flee a country where you're supposedly a first class to accept 3rd class status in my country,what does it say about the conditions in your own country
Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

Ordinarily, when I see a black man call a fellow black man "black apes" I shouldn't have honoured that idiot with a response but I did, which I now regret.

Your black ass is locked up in coffins by white farmers in your own country and you think with your delusional mind that you're equal citizens to white south africans? You will be lucky to even get to the category of 2nd class citizen in your own country.

Other facts I didn't write:
1. blacks are over-represented in poverty, being 90% of the country's poor.
2. 70% of South Africa's land by area was owned by whites.

I didn't dispute the fact that Nigeria is not yet a developed nation. But I frown at your misrepresentation of your country as being developed when you officilly rank just 9th in Africa. Let that fact sink in, you rank just 9th in Africa. How can you even know this when you never ever left your cocoon? Take a vacation to one of the eighth countries better than yours in Africa and see for yourself why they are better.

That Buhari travelled for medical treatment outside Nigeria is a shame, an indication that there's a country out there whose health system is better than ours. They are called developed countries. There's a reason why South Africa is a not a destination for medica tourism, because it doesn't belong to that "developed" category. However, Buhari travelling for medical treatment should not be your headache. There's a reason why we are the wealthiest nation in Africa and you're not. First deal with Zuma, known to be one of the most corrupt politician in the world.

While we both know that you're an unfortunate citizen of south Africa, a second class citizen at best. I am on top of the food chain in my country, lived and studied in DEVELOPED countries as I earlier mentioned. You may PM me to see my "credentials", if you're not convinced.

Meanwhile, you have white south africans to contend with. Next is the wealthy foreigners like the Guptas and then your politician. I doubt if you can make a 4th class citizen in your country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.