Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (46689 Views)

List Of Africa's Most Visited Countries In 2023 / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Sopigtit:

Ordinarily, when I see a black man call a fellow black man "black apes" I shouldn't have honoured that idiot with a response but I did, which I now regret.

Your black ass is locked up in coffins by white farmers in your own country and you think with your delusional mind that you're equal citizens to white south africans? You will be lucky to even get to the category of 2nd class citizen in your own country.

Other facts I didn't write:

I didn't dispute the fact that Nigeria is not yet a developed nation. But I frown at your misrepresentation of your country as being developed when you officilly rank just 9th in Africa. Let that fact sink in, you rank just 9th in Africa. How can you even know this when you never ever left your cocoon? Take a vacation to one of the eighth countries better than yours in Africa and see for yourself why they are better.

That Buhari travelled for medical treatment outside Nigeria is a shame, an indication that there's a country out there whose health system is better than ours. They are called developed countries. There's a reason why South Africa is a not a destination for medica tourism, because it doesn't belong to that "developed" category. However, Buhari travelling for medical treatment should not be your headache. There's a reason why we are the wealthiest nation in Africa and you're not. First deal with Zuma, known to be one of the most corrupt politician in the world.

While we both know that you're an unfortunate citizen of south Africa, a second class citizen at best. I am on top of the food chain in my country, lived and studied in DEVELOPED countries as I earlier mentioned. You may PM me to see my "credentials", if you're not convinced.

Meanwhile, you have white south africans to contend with. Next is the wealthy foreigners like the Guptas and then your politician. I doubt if you can make a 4th class citizen in your country.
and then you deny that you keep shoving your supposed "education"in my throat, with every comment "I have studied" lmfao you are a joke! Top of the food chain my foot. Y'all leaving that cave and risk drowning in oceans just being a 4th class citizen in European backwaters, why the Bleep would anyone leave being a first class citizen to come to my country to sell jeans on pavements or to cut hair, or for my sister to sell punny in Italy,ha ha ha

You mention that white people locking up black people in coffins to create an impression that somehow we are under siege from whites but fail to mention the unspeakable acts that black racists commit towards whites as well. also why must it be a sensation that a white person kills or black person? Why is it less of a sensation that you kill each other for something triviial as religious differences or human parts in your own country? Or is it because blacks killing blacks is normal?

No country is better than RSA in Africa, you can fool yourself all you want, there's nothing for us out there, absolutely nothing! brag all you want that you are the wealthiest nation in Africa when most of you live under a dollar a day and lack the most basic of services but I understand that Nigerians generally more concerned with pompous titles than the substance of things. How can black south africans, who make the biggest middle class in SA make 90 percent of poor people? Lol. You are ignorant! The standard of living in South Africa is far higher than that cave and that's a fact! Someone living in Diepkloof ext in Soweto has some of the best aminties available to him than someone living in Lagos, I know truth is bitter pill to swallow and your typical Nigerian blind patrotism won't allow it. Please quote me where I say "south africa is a developed country". I said south africa is a far more developed country in relation to that zoo of yours and it is ,or any country in Africa for that matter! Fact! Tell me where was Mugabe treated? Or the Kenyan president? Wasn't it my country?lol. Of course Buhari will go to the UK, we all know Naija's obsession with Oyinbo,lol

Mentioning the Guptas or zuma is irelevant, and the whole country is grappling with that, irrespective of colour but mark my words we shall deal with that phase, that's what progressive societies do ,unlike some countries still launching locomotive trains in 2O17

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
and then you deny that you keep shoving your supposed "education"in my throat, with every comment "I have studied" lmfao you are a joke! Top of the food chain my foot. Y'all leaving that cave and risk drowning in oceans just being a 4th class citizen in European backwaters, why the Bleep would anyone leave being a first class citizen to come to my country to sell jeans on pavements or to cut hair, or for my sister to sell punny in Italy,ha ha ha

You mention that white people locking up black people in coffins to create an impression that somehow we are under siege from whites but fail to mention the unspeakable acts that black racists commit towards whites as well. also why must it be a sensation that a white person kills or black person? Why is it less of a sensation that you kill each other for something triviial as religious differences or human parts in your own country? Or is it because blacks killing blacks is normal?

No country is better than RSA in Africa, you can fool yourself all you want, there's nothing for us out there, absolutely nothing! brag all you want that you are the wealthiest nation in Africa when most of you live under a dollar a day and lack the most basic of services but I understand that Nigerians generally more concerned with pompous titles than the substance of things. How can black south africans, who make the biggest middle class in SA make 90 percent of poor people? Lol. You are ignorant! The standard of living in South Africa is far higher than that cave and that's a fact! Someone living in Diepkloof ext in Soweto has some of the best aminties available to him than someone living in Lagos, I know truth is bitter pill to swallow and your typical Nigerian blind patrotism won't allow it. Please quote me where I say "south africa is a developed country". I said south africa is a far more developed country in relation to that zoo of yours and it is ,or any country in Africa for that matter! Fact! Tell me where was Mugabe treated? Or the Kenyan president? Wasn't it my country?lol. Of course Buhari will go to the UK, we all know Naija's obsession with Oyinbo,lol

Mentioning the Guptas or zuma is irelevant, and the whole country is grappling with that, irrespective of colour but mark my words we shall deal with that phase, that's what progressive societies do ,unlike some countries still launching locomotive trains in 2O17
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by kehnderson(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
gringrin'D is it? How is your sister doing in Italy?lol
I hope your sisters are doing well on their antiretrovirals #lol
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2017
kehnderson:
I hope your sisters are doing well on their antiretrovirals #lol
Only backward an unexposed apes like you still look at people with HIV with stigma while the whole word has moved on, lmfao. No wonder you still believe in ancient backwards practices like human organ rituals. You apes belong on trees!

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Another Nigerian killed in South Africa and no arrest has been made

This is the more reason Y I would always dislike South Africa and South Africans

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
The wife of the deceased

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Another Nigerian killed again in South Africa, these South Africans are murderers

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by blackbeau1(f): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Better direct that question to your brothers queueing for asylum at Marabastad

Thank you
I meant y r u here on nairaland. It's meant for nigerians. All ye foreigners be acting like Nigeria isn't worth anything , yet you guys can't stay away from all things nigerian
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by kehnderson(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Only backward an unexposed apes like you still look at people with HIV with stigma while the whole word has moved on, lmfao. No wonder you still believe in ancient backwards practices like human organ rituals. You apes belong on trees!
ALL i can say is that: in south africa,AIDs is pride #live it,love it.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
kehnderson:
ALL i can say is that: in south africa,AIDs is pride #live it,love it.
And you are backwards like your shhty country

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by kehnderson(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
cheesy
LeSudAfricaine:
BYE
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
who has an idea of any online site I can engage south africans
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
what online sites can I meet South Africans
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by uckennety(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Am biafran ooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.