Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

Zenith Bank Test/chat - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Test/chat (2137 Views)

UBA PLC: Pre-test Chat / Uba Pre-test Chat / MTN Call Centre Representative Test & Chat Open Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Test/chat by cidal2001: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2007
pls nairalanders note that zenith bank is conducting a test on 16th feb in ikoyi, lag, pls does anyone know their test format? pls hit me back A.S.A.P! pls i want to know what kind of questions they ask?
Re: Zenith Bank Test/chat by dgov(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2007
where is the venue at ikoyi and at what time and can someone gatecrash?
Re: Zenith Bank Test/chat by agnesoseka: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2007
abeg wen is abuja writing ooooooooo fil us in pls
Re: Zenith Bank Test/chat by dialugochi(f): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2007
ZENITH BANK TESTS ARE PURELY APTITUDE TESTS.ENGLISH MATHS AND LOGIC TESTS IE TO TEST YOUR REASONING.TIME IS IMPORTANT.ALWAYS TRY TO ANSWER ALL.GO WITH YOUR CV TOO AS THEY DO A CHAT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TEST.WHICH DEPT YOU WANT TO WORK, OR THE NAME OF THE MD AND ALL.
Re: Zenith Bank Test/chat by dgov(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2007
Pls u people should give us the venue and time of the test ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Zenith Bank Test/chat by MaryAnne: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2007
My dears. my friend is also called for the test. i hear, she got a text msg and that would be your pass into the hall for the test. Gate rashers beware, but who knows how it may turn out, big risks , great Results

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Calling 4 Test-operator Trainee / Job Opportunity In Ibadan / Job Alert; Vacancy In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.