Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) (86994 Views)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Catfish, Tilapia, And Heterotis Brood Stock, Fingerling, And Juvenile. / Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
God saw your suffering so HE sent fishes with rain so you can eat and sell the rest! Assuming the story is as you said grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbamu....
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
They fell from the aquatic life above..
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Muafrika2:
Tilapia? shocked

I know only cat fish can live in mud.

That's weird shocked was there a flood?

You should not take the babies. They need to grow and reproduce.

Quite right, Tilapia can't live more than a few minutes out of water; they either must have been washed over from a nearby fish farm/river/pond or in extraordinary circumstances by freak weather such as rain (yes, fish rain - it happens).

1 Like

Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bros e be like say na inside pond you dey stay oooo
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by kellyjoesteve: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
If the second pic is part of your compound then am not surprise

1 Like

Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by emmamondy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
I can't stop laffing
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by HenryOA: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
liers of the month ooooooo

Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by mikendie(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
See Manna oooo
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by mikendie(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
See Manna o!
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
God saw your suffering so HE sent fishes with rain so you can eat and sell the rest! Assuming the story is as you said grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol. You're mouthed
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Point and kill peppersoup dey hungry me cheesy

Can I take you out mayb paradise
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by saintjimos(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
either its from a fish pond or the water table of the area is almost at its surface
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by cadre88(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Guy, pls don't try it o.. I fed my adult fish with some strange stock of fish and they started dying..
Etizz:

thanks guy but we ain't eating it, just for feeds for artificial pond fish though...
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by olabright11(m): 2:30am On Sep 06, 2017
that should be September bonus for you. you Don hama.
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Has to be some river, stream or canal nearby, poor creatures must have been swept up by the storm and dumped in their compound...anyway, God don drop Awoof oya wey pot grin
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by JayBaronJay: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Someone's fish farm has collapsed nearby.
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2017
tunjijones:
It cld be fishes from a nearby pond. Though I have heard of fishes living under the soil during dry season only to re emerge when rain starts falling... Wonders of the world......
aestivation it is. Lung or mud fish yes, tilapia no no
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Etizz:
Hi guys, this morning after the rain we noticed fishes coming out from the ground, though the soil is still a little bit wet but I imagined how they exist right here in my compound, that's what I don't know........... Fun thing though.
in every riverine area it is bound to happen, it happen in ibeno too!
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Hier(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Etizz:
Hi guys, this morning after the rain we noticed fishes coming out from the ground, though the soil is still a little bit wet but I imagined how they exist right here in my compound, that's what I don't know........... Fun thing though.

More pics boss, but I think its called evolution.
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
this is insult, no i won't take it no i won't grin
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2017
kaluxy007:
this is insult, no i won't take it no i won't grin
No brother it is a testimony........ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2017
My brother was digging his house foundation, no be small fish we See.
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by alaskido(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is because you built your house in a swamp. You chased the fish out of their natural habitat. You filled their swamp with mud and built your small house. Now you want to eat them for breakfast and lunch. You wicked die my guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
The fish fell from sky. It is not new. Most times during heavy downpour, fish can be picked on the grounds. My confusion is how they managed to go up.

1 Like

Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Etizz:

Take a look at what is written on the top u r wearing. That is what God did for you. He did Christmas for u.
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by showcase9ja: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Get more details on how to Own and manage catfish http://showcase9ja.com/2017/08/28/manage-fish-farm/
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by okitejoseph: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Cat fish business is a lucrative one... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/business-plan-in-nigeria/
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by okitejoseph: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Start Up and manage your CatFish farming Business plan..... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/catfish-farming/
Re: Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) by OiOi: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Etizz:
did you catch more fish this year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... / Strange Bird Killed By Fulani / Giant Fish Caught In Lake At IITA Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.