Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (13334 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Can you now see that this thread is laden with vivid citations from the Quran and I'm so glad your eyes are now open to see that the original Arabic writing NEVER CLAIMED THAT SOMEONE'S FACE WAS MADE TO RESEMBLE JESUS FACE...but it was the interpreters that added that lie from the pits of hell.

I can only imagine how you must be leaping with joy as I did when Messi scored Manchester United with a header in uefa champions league final. I know that feeling. A feeling of victory and achievement. This feeling makes sense if such victory is true.

I NEVER SAID THAT SOMEONE'S FACE WAS MADE TO RESEMBLE HIS FACE. so why are you celebrating like I finally admitted to something I refused to admit to before.
Besides I already explained why translators of the quran would put forward such scenarios. It's all because, such cases wouldn't nullify the statement " appeared so to them but wasn't killed nor crucified". Personally I go with the translation that doesn't tell me how it happened since Allah didn't give explicit and cupious details on that.

That quote.."That they boast" that they crucify him...was not and can never be a denial of the true vivid account of Christ crucifixion but a mockery of those who thought they killed him.

Pls explain.

Just imagine for a moment that the Quran will ever dare to report that Jesus was not crucified when the bible that was written years before the Quran reported a vivid account by those who witnessed it first hand..sometimes it baffles me how people who claim to be intelligent reason.

Unfortunately for you, quran reported it since 1400 years ago. And in the history of Islam, we have Christians who accepted Islam and dropped the view that jesus was crucified or killed. So what's your point here exactly

Muslims may believe that Jesus never died for them but saying he was never crucified is not only foolish but very absurd.

In Islam he was neither killed nor crucified. If the matter pain you for body, come and beat me. I dey my house grin grin
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toks2008:

What false premise?

I would have prefered the Quran has its own original contents then I would have seen a reason to quote it to buttress my facts but I can not use a copy of the original facts to buttress the original facts.

Were all these not written about Jesus straight from the Quran? are these really not known already from the Bible?

Let's have a run through of what the Quran says about Jesus and we will realize that any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is indeed a Bad Muslim.

Quran 2:87
We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

2:136
We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them . . .

2:253 . . .
To Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

3:45
O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

3:46
"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

3:48
And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel.

3:49
And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe."

3:50
(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

3:52
When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?"

3:55
Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute."

3:59
The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam . . .

3:84 . . . and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord.

4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

4:163
We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.

4:171
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

4:172
Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah . . .

5:17
In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary.

5:46
And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

5:72
They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode.

5:75
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food.

5:78
Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.

5:110
O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

5:112
Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if ye have faith."

5:114
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us-for the first and the last of us-a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

5:116
Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . ."

6:85
And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous.
9:30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah.

9:31
They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

19:19
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

19:20
She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"

19:21
He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It is a matter (so) decreed."

19:22
So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

19:27
At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!"

19:30
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet."

19:31
"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live."

19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable."

19:33
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"

19:34
Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

19:88
They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91
That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92
For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

21:91
And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.

23:50
And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs.

33:7
And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant.

42:13
The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah-the which We have sent by inspiration to thee-and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

43:57
When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!

43:61
And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me."

57:27
We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy . . .

61:6
And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

61:14
O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.
It's not just jesus, any Muslim who disbelieves in any prophet of Allah isn't a Muslim.

That said, let's have one battle at a time. If you think by pasting those verses in a lengthy form would distract me from the course, you are clearly mistaken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
udatso:

I can only imagine how you must be leaping with joy as I did when Messi scored Manchester United with a header in uefa champions league final. I know that feeling. A feeling of victory and achievement. This feeling makes sense if such victory is true.

I NEVER SAID THAT SOMEONE'S FACE WAS MADE TO RESEMBLE HIS FACE. so why are you celebrating like I finally admitted to something I refused to admit to before.
Besides I already explained why translators of the quran would put forward such scenarios. It's all because, such cases wouldn't nullify the statement " appeared so to them but wasn't killed nor crucified". Personally I go with the translation that doesn't tell me how it happened since Allah didn't give explicit and cupious details on that.

Pls explain.

Unfortunately for you, quran reported it since 1400 years ago. And in the history of Islam, we have Christians who accepted Islam and dropped the view that jesus was crucified or killed. So what's your point here exactly

In Islam he was neither killed nor crucified. If the matter pain you for body, come and beat me. I dey my house grin grin

I can see you are very intelligent and I must admit it....nevertheless,that Quran 4:157 is the only obstacle standing in the way of Muslims to enter Jannah.

That citation was a mockery of the thoughts of the enemy of Jesus who thought they killed him...Read again expecially the start.."that they boast"

It is only casting more light to the fact that though it appears to them that they killed Jesus, he was not killed because JESUS CAN NOT BE KILLED but he only went through a transition by willingly giving up the ghost which was why he said these last words.."Father into your hands I commit my spirit" because on the third day,he rose and just as the Quran rightly reported..."He was taken up whole by Allah"

If he never went through transition then why this quote from the Quran...

Quran 19:33
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Toks2008:

I can see you are very intelligent and I must admit it....nevertheless,that Quran 4:157 is the only obstacle standing in the way of Muslims to enter Jannah.

How can you be so sure?

That citation was a mockery of the thoughts of the enemy of Jesus who thought they killed him...Read again expecially the start.."that they boast"

It is only casting more light to the fact that though it appears to them that they killed Jesus, he was not killed because JESUS CAN NOT BE KILLED but he only went through a transition by willingly giving up the ghost which was why he said these last words.."Father into your hands I commit my spirit" because on the third day,he rose and just as the Quran rightly reported..."He was taken up whole by Allah"
What you are doing now sir is explaining the Quran with holy spirit except the use of holy spirit in discerning verses of scriptures has no basis in islam isn't applicable.

when Allah tells us he wasn't killed, we take it as such except there is an evidence to the contrary. Only then we would then see how these statements can match without contradicting each other. So we don't need to be lead by the spirit to differentiate black from white.

If he never went through transition then why this quote from the Quran...

Quran 19:33
That's because in Islam as recorded in an authentic hadith (sayings of the prophet Muhammad s.a.w), he isa pbuh will live on earth again and die. So he was making reference to this event that will happen in future
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2017
hummm
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Empiree:
hummm
Empiree what do you have to say?
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2017
udatso:
Empiree what do you have to say?
you said my mind especially your first reply to him
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2017
udatso:

How can you be so sure?

What you are doing now sir is explaining the Quran with holy spirit except the use of holy spirit in discerning verses of scriptures has no basis in islam isn't applicable.

when Allah tells us he wasn't killed, we take it as such except there is an evidence to the contrary. Only then we would then see how these statements can match without contradicting each other. So we don't need to be lead by the spirit to differentiate black from white.

That's because in Islam as recorded in an authentic hadith (sayings of the prophet Muhammad s.a.w), he isa pbuh will live on earth again and die. So he was making reference to this event that will happen in future

Dude,you did not come to this thread by accident,GOD brought you and the same God gave me a mission to reach out to the house of Ishmael who are the Muslims so that their eyes can be opened to the eternal truth and that they may receive salvation of their souls for many people who do not believe in the salvation of their soul through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross are burning in hell as I write and many more will end up their if they continue in their unbelieve.

The Quran in 4:157 was totally altered by Islamic scholars from the pit of hell.

God never said this and Prophet Muhammed(,S A.W) never said Jesus was not crucified neither did anyone take his place on the cross.

This is the main reason why many Muslims are in hell as I write because they misconstrued just that vital verses in the Quran.The original Arabic text never said anyone took the face of Christ but was in fact making reference to a certain people as we will clearly see in the illustration below.

Qur'an 4:157: Did Jesus die on the
cross?

For most Muslims Qur’an 4:157 is
evidence from the Qur’an that Jesus
was not crucified and that he didn’t
die. To understand the meaning of
this verse, we should read the
context of this verse from verse 153

“The People of the Scripture ask you
to bring down to them a book from
the heaven. But they had asked of
Moses [even] greater than that and
said, "Show us Allah outright," so the
thunderbolt struck them for their
wrongdoing.

Then they took the calf
[for worship] after clear evidences
had come to them, and We
pardoned that. And We gave Moses
a clear authority. And We raised over
them the mount for [refusal of] their
covenant; and We said to them,
"Enter the gate bowing humbly", and
We said to them, "Do not transgress
on the sabbath", and We took from
them a solemn covenant. And [We
cursed them] for their breaking of
the covenant and their disbelief in
the signs of Allah and their killing of
the prophets without right and their
saying, "Our hearts are wrapped".
Rather, Allah has sealed them
because of their disbelief, so they
believe not, except for a few. And
[We cursed them] for their disbelief
and their saying against Mary a
great slander, (Now notice that this verse 157 is a continuation)And [for] their saying,
"Indeed, we have killed the Messiah,
Jesus, the son of Mary, the
messenger of Allah." And they did
not kill him, nor did they crucify him;
And indeed, those who
differ over it are in doubt about it.
They have no knowledge of it except
the following of assumption. And
they did not kill him, for
certain.”

(Qur’an 4: 153-157).
Look carefully what is meant by
“they” in Qur’an 4:157. In the
previous verses, Qur’an 4:153-156 is
explained what is specified who are
“they”. Qur’an 4:153 is talking about
the Jews. Therefore Qur’an 4:157 is
saying that the Jews did not crucify
Jesus. See also the following Qur’an
verses that it were the Jews:
Quran 4:153: “The People of the
Scripture ask you to bring down to
them a book from the heaven. But
they had asked of Moses [even]
greater than that”.
Quran 4:154: “We said to them, "Do
not transgress on the sabbath", and
We took from them a solemn
covenant”.

Quran 4:155: “Their killing of the
prophets without right and their
saying, ‘Our hearts are wrapped’".
Quran 4:156: “[We cursed them] for
their disbelief and their saying
against Mary a great slander”.
Quran 4:157: “And [for] their saying,
Jesus, the son of Mary".
The meaning of Qur’an 4:157 is that
the Jews (Children of Israel) did not
crucify Jesus. They used other
methods for execution such as
stoning. It were the Romans who
used execution for criminals. “And
they did not kill him, nor did they
crucify him; in Qur’an
4:157 is saying that the Jews were
not responsible for the death of
Jesus. It looked like that was the
case.

God gave Jesus the command
to obey God’s will till death and to
be the perfect and divine sacrifice for
the sin of mankind. It was the divine
plan to rescue mankind by the
glorious Savior, Jesus Christ,
according to the words of the
prophets.
Many Muslims are saying that
someone else was crucified because of wrong interpretations by some overzealous Islamic scholars.. They sayy that it was not Jesus who was
crucified and that it only appeared to the people that Jesus was crucified.

So even if i go with the wrong interpretation that someone took the place of Jesus...the big question is...who did? I guess the Qur’an is not providing nformation who that person was and no identity is given of this
person. It is a person who
volunteered to impersonate Jesus
and allowed himself to be crucified
in his place [1]. So this should be a
person with a very high moral
standard and higher than the
faultless Jesus, the Word of God.
This replacement of Jesus, who is
better than Jesus should be a
contradiction in the Qur’an, because
Jesus is faultless (Qur’an 19:19) and
of extreme dignity in this world and
the other world (Qur’an 3:45).

Therefore the only explanation of
Qur’an 4:157 is that Jesus was
crucified by the Romans and not by
the Jews and that he died on the
cross. This seemed to be the
biggest possible defeat of any
prophet or messenger of God who
has all power.

However the death of
Jesus was not the end, because
God raised him from death and this
is the sign that the glorious Jesus
Christ had made a triumph over the
Jewish unbelievers. This is a great
victory of the Most High, who has all
power:

“And the disbelievers planned, but
Allah planned. And Allah is the best
of planners” (Qur’an 3:54).

This is supported by another Qur’an
verse:
“And peace is on me the day I was
born and the day I will die and the
day I am raised alive." (Qur’an
19:33).

The order of this Qur’an verse is (1)
born, (2) died and (3) rose alive [2].
In this way the Qur’an confirms the
Bible about the fact that Jesus was
crucified, died and resurrected. The
Jews did not kill Jesus (Luke
23:24-25), Jesus was crucified
(Luke 23:33, Matthew 27:35-38) ,
died on the cross (Mark 15:37-39,
John 19:32-33) and resurrected
(Luke 24:34). Because Jesus Christ
is risen, his death is the perfect
sacrifice for and purity .

I pray this day that GOD opens your eyes to accept Jesus as your saviour and remember that you don't have to convert to Christianity but just say the prayer of faith and you are automatically saved.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Dude,you did not come to this thread by accident,GOD brought you and the same God gave me a mission to reach out to the house of Ishmael who are the Muslims so that their eyes can be opened to the eternal truth and that they may receive salvation of their souls for many people who do not believe in the salvation of their soul through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross are burning in hell as I write and many more will end up their if they continue in their unbelieve.

The Quran in 4:157 was totally altered by Islamic scholars from the pit of hell.

God never said this and Prophet Muhammed(,S A.W) never said Jesus was not crucified neither did anyone take his place on the cross.

This is the main reason why many Muslims are in hell as I write because they misconstrued just that vital verses in the Quran.The original Arabic text never said anyone took the face of Christ but was in fact making reference to a certain people as we will clearly see in the illustration below.

Qur'an 4:157: Did Jesus die on the
cross?

For most Muslims Qur’an 4:157 is
evidence from the Qur’an that Jesus
was not crucified and that he didn’t
die. To understand the meaning of
this verse, we should read the
context of this verse from verse 153

“The People of the Scripture ask you
to bring down to them a book from
the heaven. But they had asked of
Moses [even] greater than that and
said, "Show us Allah outright," so the
thunderbolt struck them for their
wrongdoing.

Then they took the calf
[for worship] after clear evidences
had come to them, and We
pardoned that. And We gave Moses
a clear authority. And We raised over
them the mount for [refusal of] their
covenant; and We said to them,
"Enter the gate bowing humbly", and
We said to them, "Do not transgress
on the sabbath", and We took from
them a solemn covenant. And [We
cursed them] for their breaking of
the covenant and their disbelief in
the signs of Allah and their killing of
the prophets without right and their
saying, "Our hearts are wrapped".
Rather, Allah has sealed them
because of their disbelief, so they
believe not, except for a few. And
[We cursed them] for their disbelief
and their saying against Mary a
great slander, (Now notice that this verse 157 is a continuation)And [for] their saying,
Jesus, the son of Mary, the
messenger of Allah." And they did
not kill him, nor did they crucify him;
And indeed, those who
differ over it are in doubt about it.
They have no knowledge of it except
the following of assumption. And
they did not kill him, for
certain.”

(Qur’an 4: 153-157).
Look carefully what is meant by
“they” in Qur’an 4:157. In the
previous verses, Qur’an 4:153-156 is
explained what is specified who are
“they”. Qur’an 4:153 is talking about
the Jews. Therefore Qur’an 4:157 is
saying that the Jews did not crucify
Jesus. See also the following Qur’an
verses that it were the Jews:
Quran 4:153: “The People of the
Scripture ask you to bring down to
them a book from the heaven. But
they had asked of Moses [even]
greater than that”.
Quran 4:154: “We said to them, "Do
not transgress on the sabbath", and
We took from them a solemn
covenant”.

Quran 4:155: “Their killing of the
prophets without right and their
saying, ‘Our hearts are wrapped’".
Quran 4:156: “[We cursed them] for
their disbelief and their saying
against Mary a great slander”.
Quran 4:157: “And [for] their saying,
Jesus, the son of Mary".
The meaning of Qur’an 4:157 is that
the Jews (Children of Israel) did not
crucify Jesus. They used other
methods for execution such as
stoning. It were the Romans who
used execution for criminals. “And
they did not kill him, nor did they
crucify him; in Qur’an
4:157 is saying that the Jews were
not responsible for the death of
Jesus. It looked like that was the
case.

God gave Jesus the command
to obey God’s will till death and to
be the perfect and divine sacrifice for
the sin of mankind. It was the divine
plan to rescue mankind by the
glorious Savior, Jesus Christ,
according to the words of the
prophets.
Many Muslims are saying that
someone else was crucified because of wrong interpretations by some overzealous Islamic scholars.. They sayy that it was not Jesus who was
crucified and that it only appeared to the people that Jesus was crucified.

So even if i go with the wrong interpretation that someone took the place of Jesus...the big question is...who did? I guess the Qur’an is not providing nformation who that person was and no identity is given of this
person. It is a person who
volunteered to impersonate Jesus
and allowed himself to be crucified
in his place [1]. So this should be a
person with a very high moral
standard and higher than the
faultless Jesus, the Word of God.
This replacement of Jesus, who is
better than Jesus should be a
contradiction in the Qur’an, because
Jesus is faultless (Qur’an 19:19) and
of extreme dignity in this world and
the other world (Qur’an 3:45).

Therefore the only explanation of
Qur’an 4:157 is that Jesus was
crucified by the Romans and not by
the Jews and that he died on the
cross. This seemed to be the
biggest possible defeat of any
prophet or messenger of God who
has all power.

However the death of
Jesus was not the end, because
God raised him from death and this
is the sign that the glorious Jesus
Christ had made a triumph over the
Jewish unbelievers. This is a great
victory of the Most High, who has all
power:

“And the disbelievers planned, but
Allah planned. And Allah is the best
of planners” (Qur’an 3:54).

This is supported by another Qur’an
verse:
“And peace is on me the day I was
born and the day I will die and the
day I am raised alive." (Qur’an
19:33).

The order of this Qur’an verse is (1)
born, (2) died and (3) rose alive [2].
In this way the Qur’an confirms the
Bible about the fact that Jesus was
crucified, died and resurrected. The
Jews did not kill Jesus (Luke
23:24-25), Jesus was crucified
(Luke 23:33, Matthew 27:35-38) ,
died on the cross (Mark 15:37-39,
John 19:32-33) and resurrected
(Luke 24:34). Because Jesus Christ
is risen, his death is the perfect
sacrifice for and purity .

I pray this day that GOD opens your eyes to accept Jesus as your saviour and remember that you don't have to convert to Christianity but just say the prayer of faith and you are automatically saved.
Whats ambiguous in HE WASN'T KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED? I have told you that we don't interpret quran with holy spirit. We take what is given to us. Unless there is an irrefutable proof to support your claim. And so far you have none. You keep twisting a very clear verse.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2017
udatso:

Whats ambiguous in HE WASN'T KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED? I have told you that we don't interpret quran with holy spirit. We take what is given to us. Unless there is an irrefutable proof to support your claim. And so far you have none. You keep twisting a very clear verse.

OK since you still don't want to see the clear context of that Quran passage I would want you to calm down,take a cold glass of water and ask yourself this deep question.

Whose account of a story would you believe?

The one from those who witnessed the story real time or that which was written hundreds of years latter?

May GOD guide us into all truth. One fact is certain,one day you will know the truth about the crucifixon of Christ but I don't pray you do after you leave this world cos you will beg and cry that GOD gives you just few seconds to come back to this world to accept Jesus as your saviour but that plea will not be granted.

As easy as it is for muslims to accept Jesus as their saviour,many have refused and have chosen to die in their unbelieve.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Toks2008:

OK since you still don't want to see the clear context of that Quran passage I would want you to calm down,take a cold glass of water and ask yourself this deep question.

Whose account of a story would you believe?

The one from those who witnessed the story real time or that which was written hundreds of years latter?

May GOD guide us into all truth. One fact is certain,one day you will know the truth about the crucifixon of Christ but I don't pray you do after you leave this world cos you will beg and cry that GOD gives you just few seconds to come back to this world to accept Jesus as your saviour but that plea will not be granted.

As easy as it is for muslims to accept Jesus as their saviour,many have refused and have chosen to die in their unbelieve.
Empiree lanrexlan wordworld
Abeg help me explain to this man. I am tired of repeating myself
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Toks2008:

May GOD guide us into all truth. One fact is certain,one day you will know the truth about the crucifixon of Christ but I don't pray you do after you leave this world.
what more do you want? . I thought you were "neutral" when you started off?. But what you said here suggests you are Christian but you tried to camouflage.

We have dealt with this subject plenty of time. Your bible refutes crucifixion story
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Empiree:
Your bible refutes crucifixion story
Wow! please shed more light.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
udatso:

Dude I will admonish you to calm down and see that you have only decided to be dogmatic rather than being objective because I have given you enough facts from the Quran that suggests that the misconseption of the crucifixion is as a result of Some Islamic scholars reading a verse in isolation and even Bible scholars dare not.

It's even interesting to note that the fact that out of the 7 explanation of that Quran 4;157 by renowned ISLAMIC scholars,about 4 of them agreed that the very controversial citation does not deny the crucifixion but because you just want to be obstinate,you have also decided to take that verse in isolation and I'm sorry I can't help you on this.

Q4:157 shows that the single text that appears to reject the crucifixion actually may not actually do so at all, but through non-contextual interpretation it has been appropriated by Shi’a and Sunni traditions to serve competing doctrinal agendas so believe what you want...
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
udatso:

Its too easy, dont allow me to make my friend Toks2008 to start running in circles contradicting all his articles of faith. udatso kindly ask: WAS IS GOD THAT WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS OR MAN OR GOD MAN? That is where to start from. Let him explain.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Its too easy, dont allow me to make my friend Toks2008 to start running in circles contradicting all his articles of faith. udatso kindly ask: WAS IS GOD THAT WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS OR MAN OR GOD MAN? That is where to start from. Let him explain.

Here are some Amazing facts about that citation in the Quran.

1.It was never mentioned in the original Arabic writings of the Quran that another person took the face of Jesus and was crucified in his stead.

2.It was some Islamic scholars who gave a different interpretation of that verse and included the account of another being crucified.

3.There is a strong contradiction even by other great Islamic scholars that the verse did not nullify the historic account of Jesus being crucified.

4.That verse is the only verse that has caused strong division and have become a stumbling block for many Muslims because without accepting the crucifixion of Jesus,they CAN NEVER ENTER PARADISE (JANNAH).

5.That verse have been taken in isolation by some Islamic scholars just to purposely discredit the mission of Jesus cos that verse if taking contextually did not nullify Christ crucifixion.

6.Those who claim that another was cruxified have no clue of who it was thereby casting doubts on their claims.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
WORDWORLD:

This is too much oga. It's like putting him in chokehold.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Empiree:

Stop the sarcasm and read my response.

Nothing is too much for me to iron out on this matter but when a man has embraced lies and he wants to be reprobate, I guess even the truth will never be acceptable by such.

And btw I'm still waiting for you to quote biblical passages that refute the crucifixion.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Were all these not written about Jesus straight from the Quran?

Let's have a run through of what the Quran says about Jesus and we will realize that any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is indeed a Bad Muslim.

Quran 2:87
We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

2:136
We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them . . .

2:253 . . .
To Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

3:45
O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

3:46
"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

3:48
And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel.

3:49
And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe."

3:50
(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

3:52
When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?"

3:55
Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute."

3:59
The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam . . .

3:84 . . . and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord.

4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

4:163
We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.

4:171
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

4:172
Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah . . .

5:17
In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary.

5:46
And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

5:72
They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode.

5:75
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food.

5:78
Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.

5:110
O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

5:112
Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if ye have faith."

5:114
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us-for the first and the last of us-a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

5:116
Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . ."

6:85
And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous.
9:30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah.

9:31
They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

19:19
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

19:20
She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"

19:21
He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It is a matter (so) decreed."

19:22
So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

19:27
At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!"

19:30
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet."

19:31
"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live."

19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable."

19:33

19:34
Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

19:88
They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91
That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92
For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

21:91
And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.

23:50
And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs.

33:7
And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant.

42:13
The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah-the which We have sent by inspiration to thee-and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

43:57
When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!

43:61
And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me."

57:27
We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy . . .

61:6
And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

61:14
O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Empiree:

Sure empiree, udatso 'CHOKEHOLD'. A very simple question has been asked of toks2008 in form of assessing his postulation of the PERSONALITY of who was nailed to the cross and conquered by DEATH.

Was it?

a. GOD.

b. MAN

c. GOD-MAN.

What ever choice of answer will then be verified in the bible by defination of its attribute digging to the very roots. They end result has always, always, always been and will always be an INEVITABLE RUNNING AROUND in circles, and swinging to and fro like a pendulum of a faulty wall clock because the articles of the christain faith is one run on CONFLICTING, CONTRADICTING AND CLASHING POSTULATION OF SOPHISTRY.
My friend toks2008 THERE IS NOTHING MORE you have been try very so, so, so HARD to do except just one thing which is but CERTIFYING PERFECTLY the very verse of the Quran you have quoted yourself "They have NO KNOWLEDGE of it except the following of ASSUMPTION, (CONJECTURE, SPECULATION)" Quran 4:157.

All you have been doing is called CONJECTURE.

Conjecture is to form an idea or opinion without having much information to base it on.

Inorder to give you a BASE is a major reason why I have asked you those questions. Now apart of the first two options. The third option .C. which is, was the one nailed on the cross a GOD-MAN? This GOD-MAN ideology is a new invention because the first two options which ever one choosen CLASHES AND CONFLICTS with the defination of their attributes in the Bible.

Does the Bible say God is MORTAL can be conqured by DEATH?

Can man see GOD so that the one said to be nailed to the cross to be GOD?

If you say he is MAN and not GOD its another big problem.

If you say son of God it is still a big problem.

The doctrine of salvation is another big problem.

I can go on and on what is CERTAIN is an INEVITABLE running in circles.

Hence the invention of the GOD-MAN ideology which is no more than saying I ate SANDWICH for breakfast. SANDWICH IS BREAD AND CHEESE,.................. GOD-MAN.

Toks2008. At most you are only acting based on how your mind as it has been programmed to function based on the system called Christianity which runs your mind. Should I blame you? YES!!! Because you like evey other person have COMMON SENSE which is applied in our day to day running of our human affairs in a RATIONAL WAY. But when it comes to matters of religion people try to MYSTIFY what is so PLAIN.

*Sophistry means the CUNNY use of reasons or explanations that seems correct but are ACTUALLY FALSE, in order to decieve people.

So you have said Muslims don't have to become Christain all the need do is believe that Jesus was Cruxcified, died for their sins. Which doesn't only show your being CUNNY, a christian but really that you DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Toks2008 if you produce a proof of something that is UNREASONABLE, then something is wrong with your proof.

Whenever you are able to come up with a proof based on ANALYTIC REASONING and not SYNTHETIC REASONING we will be ready to listen to you. For now all you are doing is CONJECTURE powered by SYNTHETIC REASONING.

SYNTHETIC REASONING IS WHEN YOU TAKE A LOT OF THINGS AND FORM WHAT SEEMS TO BE SENSIBLE CONCLUSION BUT IT IS NOT AN INEVITABLE CONCLUSION.

I hope you get it. Its like when it is cloudy, the wind is blowing and the weatherman says "RAIN, ITS GONNA RAIN". That is synthetic reasoning. IT IS NOT AN INEVITABLE CONCLUSION that it is going to rain.

When you are able to come up with a proof based on ANALYTIC REASONING which is where X and Y makes Z and there is no ANY OTHER POSSIBILITY, AN INEVITABLE CONCLUSION such as GOD is IMMORTAL and can never be conquered by DEATH. Then we will be ready to listen to you.

In LEO TOLSTOY'S words, just to give you an insight of Islam "Muhammad has always been standing higher than the christianity. He does not consider god as a human being and never makes himself equal to God. Muslims worship nothing except GOD and Muhammad is his Messenger. THERE IS NO MYSTERY AND SECRECT TO THAT".

Muslims believe in Jesus the son of Mary. The son of Mary is used in the Quran to make CLEAR a distinction from the allegation as 'SON OF GOD'. Muslim believe that he is a prophet of God. He is loved and reverence by Muslims, to say MUSLIMS should just believe that he DIED ON THE CROSS and doesn't amount to having changed from Islam to something else only shows that YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Empiree, udatso, there is this wisdom I learnt from Ibn Taymiyyah, he said "WHATEVER EVIDENCE PEOPLE USE TO BACK THEIR FALSE BELIEFS, THAT EVIDENCE CAN ALWAYS BE USED TO REFUTE THEM AT THE SAME TIME."

So toks2008 who died on the cross. Answering that question will only put you on a CHOKEHOLD when faced by IRREFUTABLE evidence from the Bible.

Stick to the romance section, advice people about marriage even though you are yet to marry yourself according the comments I have read. Its still fine by me.

Can you read ARABIC? Are you an ARABIC SCHOLAR. The Quran has remained in its ARABIC TEXT for the past 14 centuries. To lay allegations on some scholars as to duplicity is to really not know what you are doing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
@ wordworld why all these Grammer just to ask me the question I have answered.

The Bible agrees that Jesus was crucified in John 19:16-18

"16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.
17 And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:
18 Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst."

As for the Quran,there was no place in the entire original Quran texts where it was clearly stated that Jesus was not crucified but it was presented as a school of thought of the Jews as the context suggests from Quran 4:153 to 157 and here is the quote one more and please pay attention to the way that verse started and the entire sentence.

Quran 4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not"

The question is "who are the they?" of course the Jews as explained from verse 153 and from the context,it simply made it clear that the Jews thought they killed Jesus but it was the Romans who did by crucifixion which is the form of death Romans use for criminals.

So wordworld why are you asking me a rethorical question?

The bible who I believe in expressly stated that Jesus was crucified so you should be asking out Muslim brothers to tell us who was crucified if they claim it was not Jesus

Please spare yourself the long story.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Toks2008:
@ wordworld why all these Grammer just to ask me the question I have answered.

The Bible agrees that Jesus was crucified in John 19:16-18

"16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.
17 And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:
18 Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst."

As for the Quran,there was no place in the entire original Quran texts where it was clearly stated that Jesus was not crucified but it was presented as a school of thought of the Jews as the context suggests from Quran 4:153 to 157 and here is the quote one more and please pay attention to the way that verse started and the entire sentence.

Quran 4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not"

The question is "who are the they?" of course the Jews as explained from verse 153 and from the context,it simply made it clear that the Jews thought they killed Jesus but it was the Romans who did by crucifixion which is the form of death Romans use for criminals.

So wordworld why are you asking me a rethorical question?

The bible who I believe in expressly stated that Jesus was crucified so you should be asking out Muslim brothers to tell us who was crucified if they claim it was not Jesus

Please spare yourself the long story.

Long story?! When i said YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU THINK AM BLUFFING. If anybody should check your posts on this thread will they say they are shorter than mine? Even before putting you on the run you have started running in circles.

WELL, THE QURAN EXPRRESSLY STATED THAT "JESUS WASNT CRUCIFIED NOR KILLED". The Muslim point is very clear.

You are running away from my question, running from being put in a CHOKEHOLD. empiree, udatso this is a major reason i have avoided this section, honestly.

"who are the THEY"? How does whoever this "THEY" may be, counter "of a surety 'THEY' killed him not".

Haba! oga toks2008 this one no bi woman matter. Its not a matter of if a finger can satisfy a woman or size of penis. SPARE YOURSELF THE IGNORANCE YOU ARE EXHIBITING HERE ABEG!!! And the Jews according to the Bible have no hand in it? Your defination of "THEY" is exclusive to ROMAN?! Is this not enough proof of what christianity is all about. RUNNING IN CIRCLES, JUMPING FROM POLE TO POST, CATCHING STRAWS, CHERRY PICKING?!!! So those PRIESTS involved according to Bible story were ROMANS too?! And what did Pilate the Roman governor say please?!
And if by your FANTASTIC FANTASY, what do you want Muslims to believe? That a PROPHET was crucified? Or God was crucified or Son of God or what really?! YOU DIDNT THINK THROUGH BEFORE MAKING YOUR COMPOSITIONS WHICH IS BUT FALLACY OF COMPOSITIONS, WHICH EVEN WHEN PUT TO TEST BY THE BIBLE IS NOTHING BUT BUILDING CASTLE IN THE AIR.

I never knew you are such a 'CUNNING' human being. You started your post on a neutral level as if you want to promote PEACE but ended up PISSING on yourself. The problem with our world REALLY is people of your mindset who are not STRAIGHT FORWARD!!!. Thats why the world keeps bleeding at our feet.

'Say: "O my Lord! Judge Thou in TRUTH. Our Lord Most Gracious is One Whose ASSISTANCE should be sought against the BLASPHEMIES ye utter'. Quran 21:112.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
At OP,. Your dream negates the Bible.

.......It is surely not from God.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Lol! religion and salvation are totally parallel.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
@ wordworld
I actually thought he was different but after engaging him, I realised he was just another an.as and annu.naki.s of nairaland
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2017
udatso:
@ wordworld
I actually thought he was different but after engaging him, I realised he was just another an.as and annu.naki.s of nairaland

Well myself too. I DONT LIKE EMPTY PEOPLE!!! Nairaland has too many of them.The seriously piss me off especially when they play the CUNNING CARD thinking they are SMART while they are but outrightly UNWISE. They will run from old testament to new testament and back and forth jumping like kangaroo up and down. THE BIBLE IS NOT ENOUGH PLAY BOOK FOR THEM ANY MORE NOW THEY ARE BRINGING THEIR CARELESS ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE QURAN. Eyah!!! Quran is not a play book for amusement. These people are very IGNORANT about their religion we know FAR, FAR, FAR better than they do. They are puppets being pulled by strings wandering far astray. May Almighty Allah make us live and die as SINCERE MUSLIMS most pleasing to Him. Let him stick his nose to the romance section abeg!!! Na where dem sabi am be dat.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Another running in circle. Jumping from here and to there. Bro YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE LOST AND CONFUSE!!!! You started your thread with "Its is quite disheartening that the world has turned upside down in the name of religion rather than for RELIGION to bring peace.........." Now you are trying to rubbish RELIGION again which you said "rather than for RELIGION to bring peace. I never knew you are this LOW mentally!
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Another running in circle. Jumping from here and to there. Bro YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE LOST AND CONFUSE!!!! You started your thread with "Its is quite disheartening that the world has turned upside down in the name of religion rather than for RELIGION to bring peace.........." Now you are trying to rubbish RELIGION again which you said "rather than for RELIGION to bring peace. I never knew you are this LOW mentally!

I have observed you for some time now and I have seen that you love to write long epistles without passing any logical message.

You kept asking me "who was crucified and I kept responding,DON'T ASK ME.

I gave you a biblical quote that Jesus was crucified yet you kept ranting aimlessly.

Some muslims (Not all) believe that someone else was crucified so who is that person? Common sense should tell anyone that the best people to answer this are those who say it's not Jesus

My candid advise for you dude...try to pass a message when you write.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Lalasticlala this is an important thread that more people need to see and as you can see,it's about one of the most inightful threads about religion on naira land.I urge you to read and see how important the thread is.

Just as the title reads, It's a revelation and no longer a fact which makes it more logical.

Happy Sunday
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

I have observed you for some time now and I have seen that you love to write long epistles without passing any logical message.

You kept asking me "who was crucified and I kept responding,DON'T ASK ME.

I gave you a biblical quote that Jesus was crucified yet you kept ranting aimlessly.

Some muslims (Not all) believe that someone else was crucified so who is that person? Common sense should tell anyone that the best people to answer this are those who say it's not Jesus

My candid advise for you dude...try to pass a message when you write.

My writings is not for everybody especially those who are MENTALLY LAZY who cant go the INTELLECTUAL MARATHON. If my writings dont fit your MENTAL CAPACITY as to decipher, how is that then my problem?!!!

So because i have criticize your writing you have written the above but when i appraise your writings in the Romance section you are filled to the BRIM with JOY shinning your TEETH and my appraisal is a writing with a MESSAGE. YOU ARE VERY FUNNY!!! I blame most of all an education system which keeps producing MENTALITIES that are DYSFUNCTIONAL to the society.

"Students graduate without knowing how to think in WHOLE SYSTEMS. How to find connections, how to ask big questions, and how to separate the trivial from the important." (David Orr, Earth in Mind)

If you have COMMON SENSE you would NOT have started this thread with DECEIT. Disqualifying CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM as being 'MAN MADE' while your aim is to RAM Christianity down Muslims throat by your FANTASTIC FICTITOUS FANTASY of the CRUCIFIXION of Christ trying to make a deduction from the Quran which already states EXPLICITLY WITHOUT AMBIGUITY the Muslims position as regards the crucifiction . Empiree, udatso ever since i have been on NAIRALAND i have neverr ever come across such a MENTALITY as this TOKS2008 as he has exhibited on this thread. So CONFUSE wanddering TO and FRO lost it DECEPTION and so CUNNING. If you cant grasp the message in my writings am so SORRY there is no way i can HELP YOU perhaps you have to go back to school. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Someone made the above quote and the best you can do is CREATE ANOTHER FALLACY OF COMPOSITION with your response:

Toks2008:

A response which is but MUTUALLY DESTRUCTIVE.

Every Religion has their article of faith which unless you believe in this article of faith, THERE IS NO SALVATION FOR YOU. DO YOU GET IT TOKS2008?!

Always think many times before you open a thread or make comments. NairaLand though as it is, still have MINDS that don't tolerate NONSENSE.

Now to the issue of course 'SALVATION'. The Christian religion which you practice makes a BIG DEAL about the CRUCIFIXION as being THE SALVATION OF MAN. To the extent that you later came out as to your INTENTION, why you opened this thread after CLOWNING YOURSELF. You made emphasy that Muslims are in HELL because they dont believe that Jesus was CRUCIFICTION. Hence, have no SALVATION unless they believe in the CRUCIFIXION which automatically throws a Muslim out of the house of ISLAM barring him of THE ISLAMIC SALVATION and into your own choosen DECEPTION. Your choosen DECEPTION because of your tactics which is DECIET like the DEVIL you have exhibited here.

So, what message are you trying to pass to the world?! Is it not that CHRISTIANITY has always use DECIET to confuse people into its fold?

And what message also are you trying to pass to originakalokalo with your response if not running in circle because of IGNORANCE and INDOCTRINATION which you never examined yourself.

Have you ever examined the Bible and dug out the word "SALVATION" as from the very lips of Jesus Christ according to the writer of LUKE?!

Have you?!!!

In the 19th chapter of the book of Luke. A story was told about a certain ZACCHAEUS who JESUS said to him this words "Today SALVATION has come to this house". Jesus did not say NEXT WEEK, NEXT YEAR, UNTIL WHEN I DIE but TODAY, THIS MOMENT salvation has come into this house. So rather than thinking SALVATION is all about the CRUCIFIXION an exclusive concept by fantasy of course which every time it is put to test it INEVITABLY FAILS. The book of Luke makes it CLEAR, other possibility to what you want people to believe. Equating CRUCIFIXION to SALVATION which by the reference below is not an INEVITABLE CONCLUSION. reference: Read Luke Chapter 19 v 1-9.

*The best you can do is to tell me that I don't have the 'HOLY SPIRIT' so I can not understand. Which is one of the TACTICS of DECEIT in CHRISTIANITY. Creating an abstraction to hide behind your cherished FALSEHOOD when it comes in contact with REALITY. Is it the same 'HOLY SPIRIT' that interpreted the Bible to Roman Catholics and also inspired the PROTESTANTS to rebel against the Catholics so as to come up with a subtraction in Bible calling chapters that were substracted as Aprocryphal?

Well udatso already told you, the Quran doesn't work that way. I hope NAIRALAND listen to your out cry and place your 'INSIGHTFUL' thread on the front page since you belong to the MENTALITY OF THE CROWD who think except their post is on the front page they can not make any reasonable impart. ABEG MAKE UNA GIVE AM FRONT PAGE O! Toks2008. You honestly amuse me with your COGNITIVE DISSONACE. ***Which is the summary of my message to you apart from my already message which is you are a CUNNY HUMAN BEING you are not straight forward. You are like the PHARISEES, DECEPTFUL!!! *empiree, udatso take note and alert fellow Muslims to beware.

JUDAS ISCARIOT MUST BE A ROMAN TOO, PLANTED AS A MOLE BY ROMANS TO BRING HIS MASTER FOR THE NAILING. Your Roman theory is but building castle in the air!!! FANTASTIC, FICTITIOUS, FANTASY.

You should have been OPEN right from the word go. "I want you Muslims to BELIEVE IN THE CRUCIFITION OF CHRIST and you are save". Than being unnecessary CUNNY and DECEITFUL. Jesus was plain with the Gospel STRAIGHT FORWARD not speaking with tongue in his cheeks.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Negates? Elucidate please...

I like when people communicate rather than write epistles without passing any valid message.

The Bible says Jesus was crucified and I have presented a vivid quote.

Some Muslims claim that He was never crucified but someone took his face so I asked those who believe that altered version of the Quran to do us a favor by telling us who replaced him...

Up till this moment none of them had answered but they kept rigmarolling.

Now you added yours by saying my write up negates the bible but you gave no insight...don't you think that is not a good way to discuss issues such as this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit Refutes The Existence Of God? / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 249
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.