Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... (620 Views)

Kuwaiti Prince Declares Jesus Christ As His Lord And Saviour / St Saviour's School Ebute Metta Is The Best In Naija / How IJMB EXAMINATION Is Conducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
As a lautech student,i'm sure alot know of lautech crisis and whatnots
so my question is.would it be reasonable to apply for ijmb or not .. please your candid advise is needed .. thanks
Re: Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... by davbravo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
As a lautech student,i'm sure alot know of lautech crisis and whatnots
so my question is.would it be reasonable to apply for ijmb or not .. please your candid advise is needed .. thanks
there's no reason for you not to apply, cos u don't know when the crisis at Lautech will be resolved so it's better you have an alternative..... besides if you had decided on this earlier on, by now you would be preparing for DE into 200l........An alternative to IJMB is JUPEB, whichever you prefer......
Re: Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
davbravo:
there's no reason for you not to apply, cos u don't know when the crisis at Lautech will be resolved so it's better you have an alternative..... besides if you had decided on this earlier on, by now you would be preparing for DE into 200l........An alternative to IJMB is JUPEB, whichever you prefer......
......thanks for your reply .. umm but please .. how does ijmb goes and have you been through it??
Re: Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... by davbravo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
......thanks for your reply .. umm but please .. how does ijmb goes and have you been through it??
Dont really know anything about IJMB
Re: Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... by Mohd9075(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
davbravo:
Dont really know anything about IJMB

I applied for DE 200 level, after filling they ask me to provide my jamb number but i have none, they then told me that they filled it to me through IJMB.
But pls wht is IJMB??
Re: Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mohd9075:

I applied for DE 200 level, after filling they ask me to provide my jamb number but i have none, they then told me that they filled it to me through IJMB.
But pls wht is IJMB??
What qualification are u using to apply for the DE?
Re: Would Ijmb Be A Saviour Or Not... by Mohd9075(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

What qualification are u using to apply for the DE?
I am using my '0' level (Nine credits including Maths, English, physics and Chemistry) and my NCE result (Upper Credit of 4.48).

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Post Utme Form Is Out / UNILAG Did Not Rusticate Student For Dancing With Former Vc's Statue / Amazing Facts About Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.