Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu (51514 Views)

Odira Nwobu And Chikamso Ozonigbo Pictured Together (photos) / Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by IamDaniella: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nollywood Actor Wilson Joshua blast Odera for releasing the viral video of late nollywood actor Boss man

"And Odera was busy making a Video of Boss mans lifeless body and even released it, and now it's trending online, it's a pity and a shameful thing that we blacks mismanage/misuse social media and electronic gadgets, who would feel happy if his lifeless body is paraded on social media, in less than 1day over 10million people have viewed boss man's body in the car, do you know the emotional , traumatic condition or state his friends, family , Fans and loved ones are in?

Even had to show his face, as what? For what? , When you should be mourning your friend that just died you had time to make a video, to prove he is dead or what?

Quote me anywhere it's wrong for Odera to have made that video and worse for him to have realised it.

RIP Boss."

See moreāž” http://www.linjust.com/nollywood-actor-wilson-joshua-blast-odera-releasing-viral-video-late-nollywood-actor-boss-man.html

Watch the video in earlier thread if you missed it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4032845/okwy-chukwujekwu-main-bossman-dead

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
this is the sad state of social media and its BS.... if there is an accident today, people will 1st get their phone out before helping someone... a house is on fire, same shiiit... its the new trend these days!

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
It doesn't make sense really. We should respect the dead.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Anjepo: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sorry, I don't understand your point.
Are you trying to say he's wrong to announce the death or wrong to show his face while announcing the death?
I am not understanding

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Lothario(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
I've said it so many times social media is just too sophisticated for some people this is an example

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by noble71(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
lipsrsealed that was very bad of Odera to video the dead. Sense fall on you Odera.

R. I. P BossMan.

12 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
He mentioned blacks? Blacks? Isn't that line just stupid? What has social media stupidity got to do with black skin?

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by 9jvirgin(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
That was one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. The internet is a curse to Nigeria; the stuffs I see makes me wonder and question the meaning of madness.

How can you do that to a human being?

8 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by millionboi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
E con b lik say na him kill m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Sampalo: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sad
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by naijaboy756: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Making a video of it may not be bad for record purposes...

Posting it on social media maybe the issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
We've seen where an accident survivor with blood gushing all over his body, took a selfie and captioned it ACCIDENT IS BAE angry

We will see worse undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by ifegadinma: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
It just shows the level of love and respect he had for his dead Friend. He wasn't even in shock, really sad!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Odianose13(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
I actually was shocked by such immatured act. You should be in a sober state over the death of a friend. Instead you were releasing the shirtless and lifeless video of his body. That's so not fair of Odera really. Odera actually was silly doing that.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rip
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Eke40seven(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good criticism.
Nigerians are barbaric with no respect for the dead. The fact that the mods even show these graphic pictures on Nairaland shows how uncivilized we are.
1. When the terrorist incident happened in Nice, France, did you see any dead body of the victims?
2. 9/11 in US?
3. Barcelona attacks?
4. London bombing, UK?
5. Berlin attack in Germany?
6. Munich attack, Germany?
People do not understand the trauma that comes with such pictures, especially for the families. They do not understand that this is the ultimate disrespect for the dead. The dead will like to be remembered with their best pictures when they were alive and not in a bloody mess and their naked lifeless body.
And people will type RIP under those pictures like zombies.
And instead of the mod to take the pic down, he reposted it again in a thread criticising the action. Pathetic!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
He mentioned blacks? Blacks? Isn't that line just stupid? What has social media stupidity got to do with black skin.

Early today, a story broke of a popular white artist who took pictures of workers on a queue and posted on IG to shame them.

She never expected the backlash she received and was forced to delete Her IG account.

Whites do dumb things on the Internet too

4 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by goldenceo1: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
I won't forgive that friend from death who will record/snap and upload my dead pics or video...
I go slap that friend from death...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by DesChyko: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sad
Knew him from Achikolo video.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Kaybaba5(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
See death is inevitable

Everybody must die...

The person that is posting somebody death on media and u complaining, all of us are dead body....

Mtchew....

Ki Oluwa fi iku rere pa kowa wa.......

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Unbreakable007: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oboy see breast Abi na chest,him coffin go big eeh

Make I no 4gt (R.I.P)
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by djeezy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dead men tell no tales.
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by ipobarecriminals: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
undecided he should kip qwaryet and act deaf/dumb
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by jiinxed: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
This boy that has kept failing all his optometry exams in imsu. grin

Trying to seek relevance. C'mon get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Many people have been consumed by social media. Too many social media zombies around.
Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by subtlemee(f): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
I can't still believe he's dead cry so many people wouldn't have believed either without thee video,I guess since it's not graphic that's why he shared it

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Unbreakable007:
Oboy see breast Abi na chest,him coffin go big eeh

Make I no 4gt (R.I.P)

Freedom of speech is nice but to some extent..
is this what your brain could think of?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
some persons that didn't even read the story will still type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
I agree, it's totally wrong for him to shoot that video, i condemned it totally when i watched the video today, his friend died and he get the mind to be recording his dead body, that showed he felt no pain about the death, it's too bad cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.