Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,941 members, 7,799,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (40984 Views)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / The Hungry Have No Pleasure For Books / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MrRichy(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=bakeuhappy post=60631950][/quote]

nice one... thanks for helping out

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bakeuhappy: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
EPISODE 20

Kevin thoughts was distorted. Looking at him, one would think it was the death of all the women whom had died in his lives that is causing this, or perhaps, he fears a retaliation from the killer whom he had punched in the face. None  of this suggestion was even close to the truth. The fact was that Kevin was in love. For the first time in his life, he could admit it to himself that he was in love. He was in love with a woman who shows no sign of loving him back. 

Kevin , now sitting on a armchair in the living room, was thinking hard about Wynter. He had never met any woman like her. She was the rare type. Not like the random women you see on the streets. Kevin put his hand to his lips. He could still feel the pain there. How she had bitten him. Even though he had wanted to strangle her neck for what she did. Something had uncoil inside of him that day. Something strange, and yet  euphoric. He had watched her face as it lits  up when he had pushed her away that day, and he could have swore she was also feeling the same sexual magnetism that he felt. Kevin knew that with his looks, he was irresistible to women. But he had never met a fiery tiger like wynter. 

" I bet she will be hot " Kevin thought, feeling his manhood rise as he thought of him and Wynter together, their naked bodies, twining like sex starved animals , locked together in an embrace of sexual desire.

Just then, Kevin cell phone rang. " Who could it be ? " Kevin wondered, looking at his wrist watch and frowning as he picked the cell from from the center table in the room. 

" hello " Kevin said 
 ‎
        " Hello friend, " the other voice said. 

Kevin recognised the voice. It was Collins. The senator ' junior brother whom he had invited him to the senator's baby shower.

" what's up man " Kevin said, his face beaming with a smile. 

" Am good man" Collins said, from the other end. " hey man, I got what you want. She lives at No 3, Jacob Smith Street, Ikeja. Her house his three blocks away from the main road.the house is painted white. Her apartment number is 12.  Won't be hard to find. " ‎

" You the man , mate. You the main  man" Kevin said happily. 

They chatted for a while, before Collins finally hanged up. Kevin removed the cell phone from his ear  and his lips twisted into a smile. He looked at his wristwatch . The time was exactly past ten. He knew he could still make it. Kevin moved swiftly into his bedroom and moved towards his clothes rack. He  slide easily into a loose round neck t-shirt and struggled into a pair of dark Levis jeans. He cross the room to his shoe rack and wore a pair of sabego loafers. He moved into the living room , picking his car keys before moving out of the apartment. 

The killer watched as Kevin drove away. He knew were Kevin  was going . He had listened to the conversation between Kevin and his friend. The address of the girl was in his head.  He did not need to rush. He moved away slowly from the  thicket of bushes he had hidden himself . He thought of how his next prey ; the woman  will die and he snarled baring his disjointed teeth.  

" oh oh oh oh oh...... what a good way  to die " the killer thought laughing in the darkness of the night as he entered his car and drove away.‎

Kevin was able to locate  Wynter 's apartment easily. The place had been exactly the same way Collins had described it. Kevin parked his car in front of the white edifice and came out of his car. He could hear the barking of a distant dog and the crying of a baby in one of the houses as he walked towards the edifice. Kevin entered the edifice and run up the stairs looking frantically as his searched for the number twelve.  On reaching the third floor, he took a final turn and came to a  landing which led to a well lit hallway. Kelvin walked through the landing his eyes searching for Wynters apartment number. 

Finally,  he stopped.  The word '‎12' was boldly screeved on one of the mahogany doors in the hall way . Kelvin knocked on the door, tapping it lightly. He heard no answer from the inside . He put his ear to the door. Kelvin could hear  classical music playing in the  background . He knocked again but there was no reply. 

" were could she be" Kevin asked himself. He looked  around the  hallway as if his incessant knock on the door had woken somebody in the apartment. On an impulse, kelvin touched the brass handle of the door and levered it down. The door gave way. Kevin whistled quietly to himself as he opened the door . He entered the apartment and closed the door behind him. The apartment was in darkness except for a light which slithered beneath a closed door. As he walked towards the door, kelvin's nose was hit with an acrid smell like that of burnt papers or  cigarettes wafting out from the room. 

Kevin braced himself as he reached the door. He hated himself immediately  for  the intrusion on another person privacy . But he loved her, he told himself. And for that he has to do what as to be done. Kelvin sucked on breath, as he pushed open the door and entered the room. What he saw on the bed made him to stop, frozen  in his tracks.

To be continued....................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by prisiliveth: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
The suspense is killing

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by itsandi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice update! Read other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Deeejah(f): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Did Kevin jilt some psycho's sister somewhere?
And dat inspector that didn't pick his call nor bothered to call back...hmm

Is wynter omo wobe? grin

Well done Mancrimes, the suspense is Smth else. Update soon pls.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Halyma(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks 4 d update, can't wait for the story to unfold.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Prinxxdave: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Holy molly d suspense is too much oooo

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Deeejah:

Is wynter omo wobe? grin
Well done Mancrimes, the suspense is Smth else. Update soon pls.
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bakeuhappy: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Episode 21

Kevin mouth gaped open. He could not believe what he was seeing. On the bed, were two female bodies, kissing passionately, locked  together as they satisfy their sexual desire. 

One of the women, turned her head lazily towards the door way, to look at the intruder. It was Wynter. Her eyes became  hard as granite as she  looked at kevin, who stood non plussed. 

" what do you want ? " Wynter said, pushing the naked woman beside her away. The other woman  moaned in protest only to shrank back against the bed  when she saw Kevin's massive built at the door way. 

" Am........am.. sorr.. sorry " Kevin stuttered. His senses was reeling from what he was seeing on the bed . The word ' lesbian' rang in his mind like a bell. Now he understands why Wynter had been ignoring him all these while. She was a lesbian. And from the look of things, she seems to be enjoying herself with her female lover. 

Wynter saw the thoughtful look on kevin's face. But she ignored it. she levered herself up from the bed , ignoring kevin's suprise look as he gazed  at her sheer unclothedness.The other women burrow into the bed using the pillow to cover herself. A smile tugged at her lips as she eyed the handsome stranger at the doorway.

Wynter crossed the room to were she hanged a pink chemise negligee. She wore the chemise and turned her face to Kevin.  

" let's talk" she said, eyeing Kevin irritatedely 

Kevin nodded without saying a word. He winked his eyes at the woman on the bed and she smiled back in return. Kevin moved into the living room with Wynter following him from behind. 

The living room was still dark, but Kevin could still make his way around the living room. 

" Kevin what are you doing here? How do you get here? Wynter demanded. her voice almost like a shrill.

Kevin turned abruptly to look at Wynter. Even in the dark ,she was still flawlessly beautiful. Her succulent breasts was hard , straining against her silk chemise and he could also make out the v shaped of her inner thighs as the chemise clunged to her body.

" Babe you know what , I was really beginning to fall in love with you, but now I think you can kiss all that goodbye . You are such a waste. A beautiful waste. Kevin  retorted in a choked voice. 

Wynter laughed mirthlessly  in the dark and Kevin could make out her angry  face.

' you are a fool for saying that Kevin. I never promised you anything. You just assumed in your feeble mind that I care about you. Let me tell you what.? I don't give a foot about what you think. You are just a fool, just like  every other man out there "   Wynter said, loving the angry look that had settled on kelvin's  face .  

Kevin was livid . He took a menacing step towards Wynter, whom stood her stand in a defiant stance. Kevin looked into her eyes and he could see the anger there, but there was something lurking behind those eyes. Something, which he could not put his hand on. 

" Wynter, the day I saw you, I fell hopelessly in love with you. You are the first woman  to ever turn my advances down. I guess that really rocked my boat. But me seeing you with somebody else, a woman for that matter, shows how shallow women can be"  

Wynter returned Kevin hard stare with a menacing look. 

" I don't care about what you think cherrie and I own you no  explanation  , just leave my house"   Wynter  said,  gritting her teeth, as she pointed an index finger towards  the door. 

Kevin could have changed his mind and heed to her words , but something about her words exploded something inside of him. He moved closer towards her and grabbed her body against  his hard chest knowing that he should have just walk out of the door just like she had wanted, but there was no way he could have heeded her. He was in love with her. He had been thinking about her ever since that day in Ballerina hotel. And now as she stood, half naked , right in front of him, he knew there was  no way he could let go off her. Wynter twisted in Kevin's hand, but her strength was no match against kevin's. Kevin planted a kiss on her lips, she opened her mouth to bite him, but Kevin used the opportunity to thrusts his tongue inside her mouth. Wynter began to muffle against his mouth, twisting her head away from the onslaught as she struggled to get away from him , but Kevin  gave her no room. He kissed her passionately, not like the way he had kissed the other women, but just how much he loved Wynter.  After a while, Kevin felt wynter body relaxed in his hands and he deepened the kiss. Wynter arms  encircled Kevin's neck and she put her hand behind his head to draw him closer, to take more from her. 

Kevin breath was coming out ragggedly, and he could feel his manhood, straining against Wynter inner thighs. They both kissed their selves passionately, satisfying the fire of desire that had been growing inside of them.  Kevin released his mouth from Wynter's and she protested, drawing his head towards her mouth. 

' No no, Babe, no, not like this." Kevin said as he pushed her body slightly away from his "   I love you Wynter, but I can't continue like this. Is not me you want. Is just lust that's all " 

Wynter rested her head on kevin's chest , after a moment,  she tilted her head up  to look at Kevin's eyes.

" I know you want me " she said.

" yes I do. But I don't do two " Kevin said, weakly, emotions clogging his voice.

" but I do" Wynter said fiercely, sliding her hand inside his t shirts to rub his bare chest.

Kevin shook his head, but she can see the indecision in his eyes. " you want me Kev , admit it. I want you too, so take me. I want you to take me now Kev. Be a man and take me" she said savagely, and began to kiss his mouth.

Kevin needed no further urging. He picked her body up and used the his foot to kick open her bedroom door. Somewhere, a voice was telling him to stop, to apologise to her and take his leave, but he could  not. His sexual desire had been building up for days, and now that that her willing body was in his arms, he could not stop. 

As the door opened, the naked woman on the bed shrieked in surprise, her eyes widen as she looked at  Wynter in the arms of Kevin. Kevin moved towards the bed ignoring the other woman look as he threw Wynter body on the bed and he moved towards her. 

Kevin concentrated on Wynter body, his manhood tugging strongly against his trouser jeans . Wynter sat up on the bed and removed the chemise from her body leisurely, taking her time. Her naked body glow, as the light in the room reflected on her body. Her breasts was ripe and the nipple hardened, she look at kevin, her eyes blazing, wantonlike, inviting him.   

Kevin whom had already devastated himself of his clothing, looked at the other woman on the bed . She was beautiful, but not as sexually attractive like wynter. Kevin  moved down on the bed, and began to explore Wynter's naked body. He kissed her breasts, tugging the nipple with his lips, before sliding down to the inner crevice of her thighs. The other woman, had joined in the sex play, and she began to kiss Kevin 's fully on the lips, drawing the sweetness from his mouth. 

Wynter 's body began to twist sensually underneath Kevin and she locked her her legs around his  waists . Kevin entered Wynter lucidly, loving her warmth as it surrounded his manhood. He began to spur himself to orgasm , as he pounded his body into her. The other woman, was tugging lightly at Kevin's testicles as she kissed his mouth ,all this , coupled with his phallus inside Wynter , drove  him  insane. They made love all night long, whispering love of affections to each other as they pleasure themselves in myriads way.

The killer looked at the white edifice  . He could not see anything except for the blinding darkness surrounding him. He came out of his car ,carrying  his cross bag , slunged around his chest and moved purposely  towards the white edifice. 
He entered the apartment building and began to climb up the stairs ,his eyes searching frantically for a room number.

He took a final landing on the stairs and his face brightened when he saw a number  on one of the door. It was the number '11'. He removed a skeleton key from his pocket and inserted it into the lock. The door gave way without any trouble and he entered the apartment . He had no difficulty in finding the bedroom door he was looking for. Two couples, were on the bed, sleeping soundly , unaware of the intruder in their room .

The killer ignored the couples on the bed, his eyes searching frantically for something. His eyes lits up when he saw what he was looking for.  It was a man hole, covered shrewdly with a roofing sheet. Stealthly, not to wake the sleeping couples, he dipped his hand into his cross bag and brought out a canister filled with BZ and Halothane Vapour, attached to it was  a  gas hose.  Quietly, he unscrewed the lever of the canister and connected the gas hose to it. The canister produced a hissing sounds as air began to flow from it. The killer walked towards the couple on the bed and put the canister beside the sleeping couple directing the sloshing air to them . The gas inside the canister was powerful enough to knock out a person senseless for as long as possible. 

The killer smiling at his handiwork, moved away from the sleeping couple and  towards the covered manhole . He gathered momentum  and jumped up raising a fisted hand. The hand hit the ceiling breaking the roofing sheets which was shrewdly used to  cover the man hole.  Next, the killer crossed the room to a small wooden stool. He carried it to the man hole, climbed  the stool and used it to enter the ceiling. Quietly, he crawled on his chest, ignoring the smell of rats faeces as it hit is nose. After crawling on his chest from some minutes, he came to a ceiling and brought out a tracing cutter from his cross bag. He traced out a small part of the ceiling  and smiled wickedly as he looked down  at the naked bodies on the bed. He raised his leg, and putting all his strength in it, kicked opened the brittle ceiling. The ceiling gave way, and the killer came crashing down. 

The couples on the bed started up, a white shock expression on their faces as they saw a black clad figure towering above them. They could only make out a eyes and a teeth which bared wickedly at them. 

" sorry for the intrusion gentleman, but this is not a social call. It is a beautiful day to die"  

the black clad figure said and began to laugh manically, his voice resounding in the room . 

‎To be continued...............................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MrRichy(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2017
uncle bakeuhappy... pls notify me when you post.. I can't afford to miss any episode
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by xaviercasmir(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2017
The end game of the killer is near. Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bakeuhappy: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2017
MrRichy:
uncle bakeuhappy... pls notify me when you post.. I can't afford to miss any episode
OK sir no problem will do just that. The author request u please invite and share to your friends..
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
OMG, the poor couples
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by iamdaquin01(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Weldon mister.. .waiting for d next episode
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by donkelz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
queenitee:
OMG, the poor couples
Wetn do d couples? The Kelvin guy sef no get sense at all!
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bakeuhappy: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
EPISODE 22

Kevin was shocked beyond words. He knew the killer was swift and efficient when it comes to tracking his victims, but he never imagined  the killer would take it too far. Wynter clunged to his naked body, while the other woman whom  Kevin did not know her name, clunged to Wynter. All three were trembling with fear as they look at the scary face of the killer. 

" you think you are smart " the killer said looking directly at Kevin's face. 

" you think you can just punch a genius like me and go free .think  again man, think again. "

" what do you want from me.? Kevin asked, finding his voice. " what have I taken from you man?  

The killer laughed. " nothing. Simply nothing. Just enjoy the ride, cause his time to dieeeeeeee". The killer laughed manically,  enjoying  the look of grotesque terror on Kevin's  face. 

Wynter was whimpering now. She clunged to Kevin body while, the other woman just look on terrified. 

" it seems we have a guest in our midst" the killer said, as he removed a hand gun tucked behind his shirt and pointed it at the woman who clunged to Wynter body, " care to introduce yourself ?" 

The other woman realising that the killer was directing the gun to her, began to sob now, holding onto Wynter body strongly. 

The killer cooked the gun and said " you are wasting time, who are youuuuu?  

' am.... am...ri.... Rita " the women said in between sobs. 

The killer snickered and moved purposely towards Rita. Kevin stood up from the bed in an attempt to shield Rita, But the killer used the butt of his gun to hit Kevin on the face. Kevin winced aloud and fell down as Wynter rushed to his side.

" save your strength hero. Am still coming for ya " the killer said as he dragged the struggling Rita away from the bed. Rita was screaming loudly now, trying to shove the hand of the killer which hold tightly to her throat. 

The killer pulled her naked body towards him and begin to handle her breasts." so sweet, so soft " he said. 

" what do you want from us? Just tell us, what do you want? Wynter shouted lividly as she looked at  the condition of her friend. She stood up from were Kevin was lying down on the floor and walked towards the killer ignoring his leering look as his eyes feasted on her naked breasts and groin areas.

The killer still holding Rita, pointed his gun towards wynter " if you move an inch, am gonna blow your brains sky high" the killer said, gritting his teeth together.  

" don't go near him wynter, he is a psycho" Kevin said still lying on the ground, using one of his hand to cover a gash of wound on his face. 

" better believe him wynter. Am not the joker. " the killer shouted. Saying this , he kissed Rita whom was still struggling and whimpering in his arms roughly on the lips and brought his gun to her forehead.

Wynter stopped in her tracks. " let her go. Please am begging you , let her go. She is innocent. She doesn't want any of this. Take me, take me instead.  " ‎ Wynter demanded seeing the dangerous look in the killer 's eyes. It was true. The man was a deranged psychopath. 

" Nope " the killer said, before pulling the trigger. The bang of the gun resounded in the room, and Wynter, dazed by the loud sound watched as Rita slide slowly away from the killer's hand. Rita body hit the ground with a thud, and her eyes rolled up , staring at nothing " 

" No no no no....... no......nooooooo, you wicked soul" Wynter shouted , rushing towards the killer, in a death like manner. 

The killer shoved her away,and as she fell on the floor , he dragged her up with her hair. 

" it's your turn mama, since you want to die. Then die it is " 

Wynter began to scream now, shouting kelvin's name. Kevin tried to sit up, reaching out for Wynter,   but the killer kicked him in the stomach " stay down fighter. It's not your call ". He dragged Wynter to the living room and flicked the light on . Wynter was struggling and pleading now , as the killer held her by the hair. The killer ignored her. He brought out a corded rope from his back pocket and used it to bind the hand of the struggling wynter. He hit her hard on the face, and she fell on the ground,  half sobbing, half pleading.   Next, the killer entered the room and dragged kelvin out. He used another corded rope to bind kevin's hand and mouth. Kevin began to shout wynter name, but his mouth was muffled by the rope.

' I want you to watch this' the killer said facing Kevin whom was still struggling on the ground. He moved down on top of Wynter and began to kiss her mouth. He used his massive body to pin her down, as she resisted him. The killer touch her breasts, thighs and after exploring her body, he freed his zipper and brought out his penis, as he was about to thrust inside of her, wynter managed to raise one of her free leg, and kicked the killer in the groin area. The killer yelled out in pain, like a wounded dog,and he began to shout,   howling and yelling around the room as if insane.

" you,..... you.... are dead " killer said coming around to face Wynter before kicking her on the chest. Wynter yelled out in pain as the pain shot through her body. Kevin on the other hand, was crying now, hating himself for his helplessness . The killer moved menacing towards the fan swtich and switched it on. He increased the fan acceralation to its maximum, making the fan blades to make  squeaky sounds, as it whirrs vigorously. 

The killer then moved towards Wynter and raised her up. Wynter began to shout now, as she struggled in the arms of the killer but her efforts was weak. Kevin was looking at the scenario, not comprehending the intents of the killer. As the killer moved towards the whirring fan, still holding wynter, Kevin managed to stand up from the floor and rushed towards the killer. The killer swerved away, and kicked Kevin hard on the stomach. The force of the kick, flunged Kevin backward. Kevin fell, his head thudding on the floor. The killer laughed menacingly. It was show time. 

The killer, with Wynter in his hand, moved towards the fan and stood under it. The air from the whirring sounds was blowing vigorously on them now.  The killer dropped wynter to the floor and  make her stand,  facing him.  Wynter looked into the eyes of the killer and shivered. What she saw inside the killer eyes was  cold heartlessness. The killer smiled. He enjoy the way he affects others. He looked away from wynter eyes to rests on kelvin's.  

" this is for you Kevin, it's called the hat trick " ,Kevin began to whimper now, realization  on his face as he understood what the killer was about to do. Suddenly, the killer bent down ,and folded his arms around Wynters thighs. Wynter began to struggle , trying to ward the killer hold on her off but it was futile. The killer braced himself and jumped up, lifiting Wynters body as he jumped. The whirring blades of the fan, caught Wynters head and chopped it off it's neck . 

Blood splattered everywhere, as the killer dropped Wynters body to the ground. He looked around him and smiled. He felt like God. This was his payback to Kevin, for making him to punish himself. The killer  looked at kevin face and grimaced. Kevin  had passed out. 

The killer chucked to himself. He carried wynter head, and dropped it on the center table. " thanks ma'am. The pleasure is mine. All mineeeee", the killer began to laugh maniacally . What a beautiful way to die. 

To be continued...........................................

3 Likes

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bakeuhappy: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=MrRichy post=60639375]

new update sir
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MrRichy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=bakeuhappy post=60732731][/quote]

thanks sir
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Nickibeauty(f): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
this is turning out to be horror thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bossy512(f): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is too much

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by bakeuhappy: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrRichy:

thanks sir
Uwc MrRichy but I no be sir I be woman oo
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
A Karat Boy Like Kelvin Who Nearly Killed The Killer Is Now Powerless And Helpless. Mumu Story.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MrRichy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
bakeuhappy:
Uwc MrRichy but I no be sir I be woman oo

sorry ma

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Honeydawealth(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
ironprocs:
Come oooo....kelvin knows someone has been killing the girls he is in a relationship with and he still wants to be dating....op the way you make girls fall for him is somehow...see him once then follow him to his house..
My thought exactly!!
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
OMG
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by queenitee(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2017
donkelz:

Wetn do d couples? The Kelvin guy sef no get sense at all!
Lol, abeg vex small o
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Dranoid: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
What happened to the butane gas stuff that could knock someone out? How come the killer was still standing if he placed close to them? Then if they were meant to be out cold how come they could struggle?
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Lordshola: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
A Karat Boy Like Kelvin Who Nearly Killed The Killer Is Now Powerless And Helpless. Mumu Story.

Infact its more than mumu story. He is aware of d killers intention and he is still running after women without any form of safety to ward off d killer. Abeg op try small to check d storyline again cos the stupidity in the story is becoming annoying.
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Hantonia(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
I See ManCrimes Viewin Update
Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Lordshola:

Infact its more than mumu story. He is aware of d killers intention and he is still running after women without any form of safety to ward off d killer. Abeg op try small to check d storyline again cos the stupidity in the story is becoming annoying.
Some Stories Are Annoying And Unreal And This One Is One Of Them.

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by MichaelBlake40: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Na wah o this killer na maniac o

1 Like

Re: "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. by Chommieblaq(f): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2017
So unreal!
Immediately they say him, they get aroused and beg him to follow them to their house abi, after the intercourse the lady dies and yet he never knew what happened to those women till the police man told him.
Was it just one night stand for him?
Probably he called and they didn't pick, he didn't go back to visit or check on them?
Because when the officer showed him the pics, he said something about "the women he had loved", so if he actually felt something for them even if it's lust, he must have gone back to check for them.
Also knowing that each woman he sleeps with comes to danger (die) and that the killer is on him too, no rational human will want to endanger another person's life.

What could have been a nice story just keep turning out dumb, please do work on your storyline.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate To Love Him / Love Is A Dangerous Game / Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.