₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,696 members, 3,930,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 November 2017 at 08:31 AM

Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly (638 Views)

How To Make A Profit Of #75k Monthly With #50k Producing Popcorn / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly / Marketer Needed 50k Monthly (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by obi2smart: 11:26pm On Sep 05
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS STARTING WITH JUST 50K
INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.
PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).
PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.
TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.
TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.
LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:
Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

I have given over 150 persons this free manual.

I am not interested in giving it out again to people who aren't ready and have the start-up capital to start immediately. It will reduce the chances of the serious people who are ready to start right away.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by obi2smart: 11:34pm On Sep 05
Anyway, to some of the 170 persons I have already sent it to, they won't take action. I already know this.

But for you, I beg you, DON'T WASTE MY EFFORTS because I gave it out for FREE.

That manual you are holding is 3 years of my experience in POPCORN BUSINESS.

Please don't waste it for me.

IF YOU WON'T USE IT, PLEASE KINDLY SHARE THE IDEA WITH SOMEONE YOU BELIEVE WILL APPRECIATE IT AND IS READY TO TAKE ACTION.

BUT, AGAIN, DON'T SELL IT TO THE PERSON. FREELY YOU GOT, FREELY GIVE.

But if you are going to take action, then THANK YOU for not wasting my efforts.

Start this week. Opportunity waits for no man. You may be there waiting to decide and another person from no where will just go and occupy that street corner, market junction,church gate, busy motor park e.t.c that you have been wasting time to go and discuss with the owners and take. SOMEONE ELSE WILL BEAT YOU TO IT.

IF YOU MUST SUCCEED TOMORROW, TAKE ACTION TODAY.

First thing Monday morning, go to that:
Busy street corner
Busy market junction
Crowded church gate or sales corner
School gate or market
Very busy motor park e.t.c.....

And negotiate for a space. DON'T DELAY. Delay once rubbed me the opportunity of occupying a major corner in A VERY POPULATED FED. POLY.
Imagine!

Once it's done, start looking at where to get the materials and ingredients I outlined in the manual, so you buy them quickly and start.

OUT OF THE OVER 170 PERSONS I HAVE GIVEN THIS MANUAL TO, ONLY 30 I CAN ASSIST TO GET THOSE MATERIALS AND INGREDIENTS AT START-UP to make it easier, cheaper and faster for them. And only on the ground that they can't get those things around them or in the areas they stay.

PLEASE, AM SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO MORE THAN 30 PERSONS.

So, if you can't get these materials( especially the popcorn machine for a beginner) and the other ingredients, then FORCE yourself to be among the first 30 persons ONLY IF YOU ARE READY AND HAVE THE START-UP CAPITAL to start within 4th-10th Sept., 2017.
It is within this period I will be chanced to attend to YOU.

OFFCOURSE IT'S FREE SERVICE, YOU ARE NOT PAYING ME A DIME FOR IT.
THAT'S WHYI MADE IT ONLY 30 PERSONS.

People, have started forcing themselves in as you read this.

If are ready to start as soon as possible and need my free services, it is only open between 4-10th sept.

Reply to this post now by using the caption:

'YES, I AM READY TO START WITHIN THAT PERIOD AND NEED YOUR HELP IN PROCURING THE NEEDED MATERIALS,

YOUR EMAIL.

Once I get this message from you,I will respond and put your name among the first 30 persons.

CLOCK STARTS TICKING FROM 12am Monday 4th and stops11.59pm Monday 10th September, 2017.

You don't have to wait till time elapses, send yours now if you have the start-up capital and are ready to start within this time.

DON'T RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED OR READY TO START. I DON'T WANT TO EMBARRAS ANYBODY. OR GET A COMPLAIN FROM ANYBODY THAT I SHOULD STOP SENDING THEM MENTORSHIP MAILS.

IF YOU DON'T DROP YOUR MAIL HERE, HOW WILL THE COMPLAIN COME?
PLS MIND YOU.

Thanks and have a fruitful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by obi2smart: 11:41pm On Sep 05
USE POWER OF LEVERAGING !!!

Some people wait for all things to be perfect before they start anything. And guess what!

They never get started.

You have been given a FREE MANUAL of how to successfully start a POPCORN BUSINESS and be self employed.

Last year, I empowered 10 persons just like this. Hear Mr. Emmanuel Testimony from Benue:

"' Hello Mr .Obi,
Thanks for your assistance. I received the popcorn machine and other ingredients. Luckily, I was able to get some here but they were a bit higher in price.

I didn't have the whole #50k to start initially but I desperately needed to start and be mentored by you. All I had was #25k for the machine you recommended. So, I had to use LEVERAGE. I met a friend of mine , explained the idea to him and how much I needed to add. I told him I needed him to borrow me #30k to add. That by the end of 1 month I will give him #40k.(I took this step because of what you explained on the MARKETING SECTION OF THE SECOND MANUAL YOU GAVE ME FOR FREE AGAIN).

So, my friend, Ma'ade, gave me the money. I added up and sent to you to get me the needed materials.

I started the next day at a busy road junction. My colleagues from a school I resigned from( where I was earning #30k) laughed at me in the afternoon on their way from school but I didn't mind any of them.

That first day I used the method you told me to use in CREATING AWARENESS and it worked like MAGIC.
That day before 4pm, I had sold 100 packs making almost #2500 in profits alone.

The next day, the same thing. By the 10th day, I have started supplying to over 15 schools @ 30 packs per day.

SIR, GOD BLESS YOU A BILLION TIMES.

By the end of the first month, I made over #105k in profit, and I paid my friend is #40k but he gave me back the #10k on the ground that I help him to start at another busy area he discovered.

As am writing this to you Sir, I have opened another branch. This is the end of the second month. My friends are still earning #30k in that school. But, 1 has left to start the business in markudi( I empowered him too like you did to me). Please sir if you don't mind, I will send your number to him to call you so you can get the machine for him.

Thank you sir. I wish to see you one day. God bless'"

That's from mr Emmanuel, I have never met him but he too had this chance last year and you read from his testimony how he LEVERAGED.

YOU too can use that idea. You can get one or two friends to borrow you some money or a family member and add to what you already have and start this week. It is called leveraging on other people's resources.

BE WISE. TIME AND CHANCE WAIT FOR NO MAN.

So, if you can't get these materials( especially the popcorn machine for a beginner) and the other ingredients, then FORCE yourself to be among the first 30 persons ONLY IF YOU ARE READY AND HAVE THE START-UP CAPITAL to start within 4th-10th Sept., 2017.
It is within this period I will be chanced to attend to YOU.

OFFCOURSE IT'S FREE SERVICE, YOU ARE NOT PAYING ME A DIME FOR IT.
THAT'S WHY I MADE IT ONLY 30 PERSONS.

People, have started forcing themselves in as you read this.

If are ready to start as soon as possible and need my free services, it is only open between 4-10th sept.

Drop your mail here with the caption:

"YES, I AM READY TO START AND HAVE THE START-UP CAPITAL, SEND ME THE MANUAL.

MY EMAIL IS...........""

Once I get the above response from you, I will send you the link via mail to get the manual.

PLEASE DON'T DROP YOUR MAIL IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, DON'T HAVE THE START-UP CAPITAL.

IT'S A FREE SERVICE AND MEANT FOR ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE. NOT TIME WASTERS.

thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by obi2smart: 11:58pm On Sep 05
Please guys, let's respect one another's wishes.

I made it very clear when offering this free manual and my free services that it is only for people who are ready with the start-up capital and serious to start.

Not for time wasters.

Somebody dropped his mail here, received the free manual and sent me mail after some days that I should stop sending him mails.
imagine that!!!

why drop his mail when he is not serious.just want to block others, waste my effort and time or probably take me for granted.

Please don't drop your mail here if you are that kind of person. I don't want to embarras anybody.

Respect yourself and your privacy.

Please let's follow instructions.

God bless and prosper all Good and responsible guys on this my thread.
Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Shinapraise(m): 12:32am On Sep 06
obi2smart:
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS STARTING WITH JUST 50K
INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.
PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).
PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.
TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.
TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.
LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:
Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

I have given over 150 persons this free manual.

I am not interested in giving it out again to people who aren't ready and have the start-up capital to start immediately. It will reduce the chances of the serious people who are ready to start right away.
pls send the details to shinapraisea@gmail.com I will appreciate and I intend to start early after reading through the eBook manual ok sir .
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Shinapraise(m): 12:36am On Sep 06
Mr oby I am interested and I have the financial strength to start kindly send me the eBook my email is shinapraisea@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Smartjob1(f): 4:15am On Sep 06
Interesting...

Are you tired of sending CVs to companies without getting positive responses? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here!

Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite. com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, find, connect, contact, share, and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up either as a job seeker or an employer and update your CV and profile.

Idris and Bola got their dream jobs on bejite. You can get yours too. Sign up now. It is free!
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by ibebnb: 6:35am On Sep 06
I am interested bishopbnb@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:46am On Sep 06
Smartjob1:
Interesting...

Are you tired of sending CVs to companies without getting positive responses? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here!

Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite. com today. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, find, connect, contact, share, and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up either as a job seeker or an employer and update your CV and profile.

Idris and Bola got their dream jobs on bejite. You can get yours too. Sign up now. It is free!

Hello sir, I warned about this.

my thread is for helping people start the kind of business I do for FREE.And I created it for business minded people and not job seekers.

please, kindly create your own thread for job seekers.

Don't use mine. or I will report you to nairaland Admin.

please am begging. thread is easy to create.

CREATE YOURS.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Dean13(m): 9:36am On Sep 06
Am in pls © muideensolao@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by macjurek(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06
macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by anthney87: 12:47am On Sep 07
send to anthney87@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by sholabentikay(m): 6:50am On Sep 07
Send to
ajisafebenezer@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by KceeK: 7:07am On Sep 07
YES, I AM READY TO START AND HAVE THE START-UP CAPITAL, SEND ME THE MANUAL.

MY EMAIL IS mbelu.kenechi@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by joelegacy(m): 7:17am On Sep 07
Yes boss am ready with the capital am even preparing to start battery charging booth, so I can start that one instead please send to me, through, (Joshuaonyeka@gmail.com)thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by ebabs765: 2:49pm On Sep 13
my email ebabs765@gmail.com
Shinapraise:
pls send the details to shinapraisea@gmail.com I will appreciate and I intend to start early after reading through the eBook manual ok sir .
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by akindlesfarm: 3:16am On Sep 14
my mail is akindelek.kagmail.com.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Jobyruz: 8:07am On Sep 14
Pls send the manual to oluwaseun_abodunrin@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Damzed(f): 8:49am On Sep 14
Pls send to me preetydamsol@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by morichy(m): 9:09am On Sep 14
YES, I AM READY TO START AND HAVE THE START-UP CAPITAL, SEND ME THE MANUAL. MY EMAIL is nteyohorichard91@gmail.com...Thnks in anticipation...
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by adexcrib: 2:52pm On Sep 14
"YES, I AM READY TO START AND HAVE THE START-UP CAPITAL, SEND ME THE MANUAL. MY EMAIL IS adeyeyeadeola32@gmail.com"
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by mozdee: 6:59pm On Oct 01
mozdefinate77@gmail.com pls send to me
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by bcashy: 7:34pm On Oct 01
Pls I need it immediately....need to set up my wife for this....kazobanty@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Nweke12: 8:04pm On Oct 01
Please i am interested,see my Email:nwekeonyekachiboniface@gmail.com.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by achyc2002(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01
Hope am not late. I am interested.

achyc2002@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by duas4real: 2:27am On Oct 02
letomgilbert@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Bisimuyiwa: 5:19am On Oct 02
Thanks for this wonderful enlightened write-up. I am highly interested. adeoyeoluwamuyiwa@yahoo.com.

Will be expecting your message. Thank you and God bless you really good
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just 50k And Make Atleast 50k Monthly by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02
Pls share ebook with me at uk.adaada@gmail.com
Thank you.

(0) (Reply)

Customer Service Officers / URGENT RECRUITMENT FOR CALL CENTRE AGENTS / Which Of Federal Government Agencies, Mda's Are Replacing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.