Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (39602 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
donnaD:

Abeg free her,if she eats rite she is good to go.it all depends on happiness and what gives u joy. Since her husband is not complaining. One man's meat is anoder man's poison.

Haha...if she ate right she will not be that size
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Her size no dey for stilletoes....who she wan deceive
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by donnaD(f): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
1Sharon:

Haha...if she ate right she will not be that size
My sis it all depends on gen and happiness. I have seen alot of people who eat rite, have hetic workload and still dey are fat.as long as they are happy.
Re: Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Sep 07, 2017
donnaD:

My sis it all depends on gen and happiness. I have seen alot of people who eat rite, have hetic workload and still dey are fat.as long as they are happy.

If they eat 'right', they will not be fat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife / Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.