Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (55354 Views)

Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Meet Anthony Ezeanyika Chibuzor, The Currency Artist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Coldfeets: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
indodon:
ah really prefer sucking juicy fruits grin

Is that how you describe it? grin

Okay na.

Wehdone sa.
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Desric:
But that was the original intention bro, As soon as Adam became shy of his nudity, God knew he has sinned. Our sin don dey commot for our eye small small so we wan go back to our original assignment.
But why is it only the ladies that are trying to go back to that nudity assignment?

Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by indodon(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coldfeets:

Is that how you describe it? grin
Okay na.
Wehdone sa.
describe what? pineapples or mangoes ? grin
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by wiseworld: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Damn,fallen boo!
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Funkybabee(f): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2017
godfromGod:
Na so sister... No decency, No pride, No virtue.

In fact ours in far better than theirs o.

Yeah......really better than this yeye thing

Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 07, 2017
If na me be the artist I go just use the brush stroke her ninpl so tey...till she ready tongue
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Felixalex:

U expect big breast like dis to stand and point upwards? D breast get skeleton?? undecided undecided undecided

I've handled one of about this size that stood firm. And the girl was not financially bouyant to even make me think she did a boobjob
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Itzneowizy(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Wait oo...how d guy take paint that side..if u know war ah mean undecided
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nov6(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are viral photos of a Zambian lady identified as Iris Kaingu who went totally unclad in order to be painted by an artist. The lady who probably wanted to show the "importance of body art" - was all smiles as she stripped for the painting in a trending footage posted online.

But while some online users have slammed her for the "embarrassing show of shame" - saying she wants to behave like the foreigners who are known well for this kind of "art", others have hailed her for being "natural".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/iris-kaingu-goes-unclad-for-body-painting.html

the third picture tho,
wonder why her boobi seems to be facing to opposite direction, any biologist in the house to explain the genetic term?
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Tedassie(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Louisefaye:
It's her body
when she winds up with a terminal disease like cancer or hepatitis (God forbid!) from those chemicals. Social media will be there to remind her "it's her body"!
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Felixalex(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I've handled one of about this size that stood firm. And the girl was not financially bouyant to even make me think she did a boobjob

Good u said "one" it is rare, very rare for boobies of this size to stand firm....

Chai see how we de analyze person daughter, sister, wife, mother boobies grin

Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Desric(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2017
gentlegenius:

But why is it only the ladies that are trying to go back to that nudity assignment?
We are gradually coming behind through sagging nah
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Unclad lady on a horse
LadyGoddiva:
Na you dey teach me angry
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yes? undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
Unclad lady on a horse
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Godgifu;Countess of Mercia
can I be your peeping Tom without being struck dead?
LadyGoddiva:
Yes? undecided
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Haha you get it! You'll not only be struck dead, your eyes will be gouged out sad
Jacksparr0w1207:
Godgifu;Countess of Mercia
can I be your peeping Tom without being struck dead?
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
so you are saying your eyes are gouged out and you like being a Viewer that is why you like girls? Go and sleep joor. shame!!!
LadyGoddiva:
Haha you get it! You'll not only be struck dead, your eyes will be gouged out sad
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Smh angry
Jacksparr0w1207:
so you are saying your eyes are gouged out and you like being a Viewer that is why you like girls? Go and sleep joor. shame!!!
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why didNairaland change 'v0yeur' to 'viewer'?
LadyGoddiva:
Smh angry
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Shebi I look like śeun that you should be asking that to?
Jacksparr0w1207:
Why didNairaland change 'v0yeur' to 'viewer'?
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
This one is clearly not a wifey material
LadyGoddiva:
Shebi I look like śeun that you should be asking that to?

Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Desric:
We are gradually coming behind through sagging nah
We
You and who?
Re: Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Felixalex:

Good u said "one" it is rare, very rare for boobies of this size to stand firm....

Chai see how we de analyze person daughter, sister, wife, mother boobies grin

LoL.. Funny eought most of them I've seen, even smaller ones, fall flat apart from that very girl. Good thing is that she was slim.

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture / Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures