Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (67530 Views)

A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by YelloweWest: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
midehi2:
I like that grin

the owner must be from ........
Yoruba na. Strong people.

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
How I wish someone would use a native "broom" on the likes of Seun Osewa, Lalasticlala, Catfishbilly, hopefullandlord etc.
I would LOVE to test the depth of their so called skepticism and atheism. Something tells me that none of them would ever be up for the challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by UncutSk(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Messed with the wrong babalawos son
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Larrykaysail(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
bedspread:
Really interesting .....

Reminds me of a criminal who stole from the shop of my brother in church and slept off in the shop till he was caught snoring in the morning
that's property insurance , lol
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Mitocyan: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
WarriAproko:
come my friend voodoo don't exist in law. u cant arrest the owner. pls I need the contact of the priest instead of spending money in one church let me Try dis one
bro don't waste ur money and time over it. No juju on this earth works they are all lies, acting and stuffs, Non of these things work. Thanks
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Mitocyan: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
HajimeSaito:
How I wish someone would use a native "broom" on the likes of Seun Osewa, Lalasticlala, Catfishbilly, hopefullandlord etc.
I would LOVE to test the depth of their so called skepticism and atheism. Something tells me that none of them would ever be up for the challenge.

smh why didnt you first go use those native brooms on boko harram and lets see how well you'll fair

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by WarriAproko: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mitocyan:

bro don't waste ur money and time over it. No juju on this earth works they are all lies, acting and stuffs, Non of these things work. Thanks
i know. the trick of a magician
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by talk2emma: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Very soon buhari own will start
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mitocyan:

smh why didnt you first go use those native brooms on boko harram and lets see how well you'll fair

It's already been tried and it actually recorded some success.

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Mitocyan: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
ochoa:
I pray those *butty kids* wey dey doubt Africa science won't encounter something like this first hand... I remember those *waec miracle centers days* wey external examiner go dey sweep school compound or dey chase goat up n down.. Chai ppl wicked
Mscheew. Story for the Gods. Juju doesn't work. Period.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by efismikoko(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
So mad man drove the car back without accident... and why snake round the others neck did the owner of the car send that to him too plssss you guys should get the gist right

2 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Mitocyan: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
HajimeSaito:

It's already been tried and it actually recorded some success.

Mscheew Story for the gods. Because you were wacthing them applying the black magic smh. Juju doesn't work any bit. Period

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Mitocyan: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
efismikoko:
So mad man drove the car back without accident... and why snake round the others neck did the owner of the car send that to him too plssss you guys should get the gist right

Lool bros abeg help me ask them oo. Awon rumour peddlers

3 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by SAGGAT: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
midehi2:
I like that grin

A*ONJ*
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by delishpot: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
bedspread:
Really interesting .....

Reminds me of a criminal who stole from the shop of my brother in church and slept off in the shop till he was caught snoring in the morning

Happens a lot even abroad where they rob from regular homes.

So the craze give them chance to drive well well? That jazz is cool.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mitocyan:

Mscheew Story for the gods. Because you were wacthing them applying the black magic smh. Juju doesn't work any bit. Period

Let's actually prove that it is a story for the gods. Let one of you atheist skeptics volunteer as a test subject. Help us to redefine everything we know is wrong with Nigerian society by eradicating superstition.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Mitocyan: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Let's actually prove that it is a story for the gods. Let one of you atheist skeptics volunteer as a test subject. Help us to redefine everything we know is wrong with Nigerian society by eradicating superstition.

lool. Where have you been all this while, countless atheist have volunteered right here on nairaland and on facebook to witness the demosntrations of juju but all turned out to be hogwash.

PS: There is a $1million prize by James Randi for anyone that succesfuly demonstrates the possession of paranormal power. The challenge has been on since 1964 and so many people have taken up the challengebut non has been succcesful till date. Google it. and you still thnk that juju is real. smh

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by NCANpatroller: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abudu2000:
so you mean an ordinary car is more valuable than a human life shocked bro the law doesnt see it that esy oo. The owner need to be apprehended asap because i am sure that a human ritual must have been done to make such a powerfull vodoo..

Even in civilized countries the police would rather deal with a domestic violence case that go after a car theft....thats how it is

The day an human becomes an armed robber. That day he ceases to be human.

When I was young. Armed robbers get shot by firing squad on live tv. My father use to make me watch so I ll stop stealing meat from the pot

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by johnnyloroun: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thats how we Roll in 9ja we don't any FBI or CIA to make any investigation
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by bedspread: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
delishpot:

Happens a lot even abroad where they rob from regular homes.

So the craze give them chance to drive well well? That jazz is cool.
its not jazz it's GOD
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by delishpot: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
bedspread:
its not jazz it's GOD
Na God give them snake and make them dance naked? O diegwu!
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by olusola200: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Africa insurance involved
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by wonlasewonimi: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Now tell me there's no jazz
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by fitprince: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
i still dont believe it. show me the jazz man and let him make the person that stole my ps 2 that i was using to hussle years ago. not like i need it now but i really want to know who stole it.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by angelanto8(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mitocyan:

lool. Where have you been all this while, countless atheist have volunteered right here on nairaland and on facebook to witness the demosntrations of juju but all turned out to be hogwash.

PS: There is a $1million prize by James Randi for anyone that succesfuly demonstrates the possession of paranormal power. The challenge has been on since 1964 and so many people have taken up the challengebut non has been succcesful till date. Google it. and you still thnk that juju is real. smh
what is this one saying
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by AreaFada2: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na Uganda Car Insurance service be this.

Bad market for insurance companies and car security devices makers/sellers. grin cheesy
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by enomakos(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
woleabayo:
tender mercy with justice oooo please release them from the spirit of madness at least they have returned the stolen item.
abi
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
later u go say jazz no deh abi?
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by NairaEffect(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
We need people like this car owner to form a NGO to checkmate the impulsive looting habits of some of our politicians...

Loot the treasury, go and run mad amongst your constituents while you throw the stolen money in the air... Mayweather style.

Simple.
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Lovintus2(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Are you sure the owner is not from Edo? What's my concern anyway?

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by NairaEffect(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
seangy4konji:
later u go say jazz no deh abi?

When Don Jazzy dey...
Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by muller101(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
midehi2:
I like that grin

Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.