Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night (50091 Views)

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by bleskid: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
omo the try haba but the last time went in 2015 was not develop up to this level iam supprise

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
tolexy123:
Will you shut up there! This looks like early morning or just about when night is about to set it. IPOB and lies are like 5&6

And your point is?

7 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by bleskid: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
airmirthd1:
Really beautiful.
kiss
airmirthd1:
Really beautiful.
the place the ugry me no be small
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Moneyyy: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
tolexy123:
Will you shut up there! This looks like early morning or just about when night is about to set it. IPOB and lies are like 5&6

NO WORDS, I GIVE UP!
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by silentrock(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
I can make a picture of better looking osogbo or even sokoto

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by deji17: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Where did the money to do all this come from? I'm sure not from state IGR. It's our Oyel money. Nobody from SE should shout marginalisation again o. See FG presence yanfun yanfun.

Appreciate Buhari who bailed out states and who continue to send monthly allocations from Abuja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by ImpressionsNG: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
The night brings out the best in stars, lights, women..... And Abakaliki!

It's a rapidly growing city. Arguably Nigeria's most livable city...

https://www.impressions.ng/abakaliki-is-the-most-liveable-city-in-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by ojun50(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Op try nd get us a some pic of one northern state nd let see wht it look like nd wht there governors is using the oil money allocated for.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by jaszplus12(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
lovely! Dave umahi has really woken the state up to look nice...
served there long ago when it was still "local" but met lots of nice people there and my number plate bears "Ebonyi" in honour of my friends there.
the people should reciprocate by careful driving and indulge in more creative social activities other than just drinks and pepper soup!
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by valemtech(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
zulex880:

No its Enugu make your findings

Shatap there where do u know

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by jaszplus12(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
bleskid:
omo the try haba but the last time went in 2015 was not develop up to this level iam supprise
the new governor changed everything including the citizens perspectives!!
even the local government areas are getting good roads now!!
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by richidinho(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
deji17:
Where did the money to do all this come from? I'm sure not from state IGR. It's our Oyel money. Nobody from SE should shout marginalisation again o. See FG presence yanfun yanfun.

Appreciate Buhari who bailed out states and who continue to send monthly allocations from Abuja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abasi mbok! See comment

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by zulex880: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
valemtech:

Shatap there where do u know
Man, Calm down it hasn't gotten to that angry
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by goziedave(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
The first pinchure is not Abakaliki..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Elis49(f): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is this really abakalike?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by timilehin007(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
PHOTOmadeisSHOP
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by kidwave(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nonsense they will only show the city. What about the inner villages. Are the roads like this too? Are the lights Shining like the City's?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by timilehin007(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Elis49:
Is this really abakalike? Someone should call me and tell me it's not. 07064721707

it's like u need brushing
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Debra911(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Elis49:
Is this really abakalike? Someone should call me and tell me it's not. 07064721707
Your line ain't going through, I'm in abakaliki(AI) ,those pictures are true including d 1st one.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by elobrave: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Those re just the two beautiful parts of the state, spera in deo junction & gov house roundabout. The gov slashed workers salary, huge tax in d state & the governor does almost the whole contract himself. Don't be deceived by those two pic, people especially workers are crying in that state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
My beautiful state, I am counting down to my holidays there

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by buchilino(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
TO IMAGINE DAT ABAKILIKI BECAME A STATE CAPITAL D SAME TIME WITH PLACES LIKE LOKOJA, LAFIA, DAMATURU JALINGO ETC, STILL BAFFLES ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by freeborn76(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is Abakalaiki just one round about? Chai!!!! Mediocrity! !! grin grin
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by buchilino(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
dominique:

And your point is?

ANYONE DAT STARTS A COMMENT WITH INSULTS, NEVA MAKES ANY SENSIBLE N REASONABLE POINTS.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by boringnigerian: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hope these colored lights better at street level because from this aerial view, they look tacky.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by naturalman: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
More pics from abakalike city

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by naturalman: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abakalike city

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by naturalman: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
freeborn76:

Abakalike city

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by sweetlady4real(f): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abakaliki has really changed, i served there some years ago.

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by naturalman: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
freeborn76:

Abakalike city..

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by bionixs: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
9jayes:
One of the poorest state in Nigeria
poverty is not the size of one's pocket
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by bionixs: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
zulex880:

No its Enugu make your findings
which Enugu? that is Undensi round about. the roads leading to that round about are , golf club road, govt house road, stadium road... i went there some weeks ago. it looks prettier if you are there live. for those ignorant fellows who gave you likes for misleading people on this platform,SORRY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.