Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night (50096 Views)

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
LaconicINC:
you can start by selling cowleg

Una still dey I wan join ooooo
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
soath:
I served in Ebonyi (Onueke) and at some point moved to Abakaliki with a friend with whom I started a private tutoring biz with. We made black and white fliers and shared across town all day. We ended up employing our fellow Corp members.

I want to join bros
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Depreacherman(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
I was in the state house as at June..... I met some white men being used by the governor to execute some of those beautiful projects...... kudos to Umahi

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by soath(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
cowleg:

I want to join bros
That was five years ago bro. If you are interested in private tutoring, you can take it up. You encounter better opportunities along the line.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
soath:
That was five years ago bro. If you are interested in private tutoring, you can take it up. You encounter better opportunities along the line.

Do you still base there?
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by sfinkzslot(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2017
sfinkzslot:
yeah so am wowed, but its only as good as this from the arial view, on ground its just lights, no orientation
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by soath(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
cowleg:

Do you still base there?
No. I'm somewhere in the west.
Re: Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night by chiol: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) / Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.