Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws (1121 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws by Godmother(f): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
In-laws

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws by medexico(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
No one in their right will ever consider doing this.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws by iomoge2(f): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Money matters firce sum to
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws by ImaIma1(f): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
They can stay a weekend...a few days...a week tops. No living in
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws by Godmother(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
medexico:
No one in their right will ever consider doing this.

Sadly, a lot do. I personally know of two ladies and they complain bitterly. You know in Nigeria, some mother-in-laws are not easy to stay with and will make life unbearable for the DIL.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws by Godmother(f): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2017
iomoge2:
Money matters firce sum to

Hey cappo. How's the little angel doing. Like play they are almost a year just now o.

And yes you are correct; I think its only money strain that will force people to take this decision.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Live With Your In-laws by Godmother(f): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2017
ImaIma1:
They can stay a weekend...a few days...a week tops. No living in

Yea, this is what I do. Although in my case I'm lucky as I have awesome inlaws with a gentle MIL

(1) (Reply)

Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family / How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.