Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (39884 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Naaaa. I don't watch Filipino telenovelas.

I got to know about her and her boyfriend - James Reid when I watched their movie "Diary ng Panget (Diary of an ugly person)."

I really kept taps on them for a while before I lost interest.

grin
Amazing! grin

U know more better than me..
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by chukzyfcbb: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

And who give a fvck the contest?
Abeeeg, shift ur mad azz..ur not worth of my attention.
#NONSENSE
That's best! stay off the contest.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by BluntBoy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
bulletproofmonk:

Dunce. Even I can afford that and I am not a pastor
I am not talking about the ski ride.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Amazing! grin

U know more better than me..

Most of their fans always ship them and many were overjoyed when James said openly expressed his love for Nadine at the end of their concert last year February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Stevebamdex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

U want me to be ur friend? grin

Sure..why not? tongue
Yea,thanks,Do you reply pms?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by oxonek: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nice!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by ofiko123(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
nice...very nice... ;Dnice...very nice...
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by DreManuel(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
MadManTalking:
Pastor eats like that:
Your moniker says it all: Mad Man Talking!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by suremanpatriot: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Great for couples grin
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by joenor(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Truth has to be said, marry the right woman n you will be happy all the rest of your life.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by laudate: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Viergeachar:
She looks older than he is... smiley

Yes she is... smiley

Nice pix though smiley
Is she truly older than him? I don't think so. undecided He was born in February, and she was born in April. They were both born the same year.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Mbediogu(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
The clergy is now more wayward, carnal and less spiritual than the laity all because of money. It is time for the laity to convert the priests - by another reformation.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by openmine(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
HauteReel:
Pocohantas will never agree to sit behind any man on a jet ski ride. She'll insist on being the driver and crash the jet ski into a boat. And when you try to save her from drowning, she'll say "women don't need any help from men". Feminist wahala sha. Smh
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by openmine(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
HauteReel:
Pocohantas will never agree to sit behind any man on a jet ski ride. She'll insist on being the driver and crash the jet ski into a boat. And when you try to save her from drowning, she'll say "women don't need any help from men". Feminist wahala sha. Smh
lol
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Olushauneddy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
From d look of things, it seems pastor Sam Adeyemi was brought up in Niger Delta.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
HauteReel:

What you forgot to mention is that the man isn't stupid like you. If he were on NL, he won't be mentioning me about.

Grow up and have sense.
Be a man of value and the right woman would respect you.
Then you won't have to give women who don't deem you deserving of their respect and attention, tags. Dundy... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Pastor flexing with tithe and offering.

Members begging to eat and pay bills.

Be wise

Dont be gullible.

This is such an overused argument. Grow up.

Sam Adeyemi speaks at leadership conferences worldwide, and is an author and speaker.

Last year his church gave out school materials to children all over lagos to the extent the entire oregun road was blocked.

What have you done?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by godfromGod: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Yea,thanks,Do you reply pms?
Preek dey scratch this one grin.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by tayoslayer(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Isn't it good to give your money to God?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by laudate: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Olushauneddy:
From d look of things, it seems pastor Sam Adeyemi was brought up in Niger Delta.
Nah, he is a Kogi man.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Social media pastor
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

Is she truly older than him? I don't think so. undecided He was born in February, and she was born in April. They were both born the same year.

Women age faster than men.....think of any couple that are same age or within same age bracket u will observe this to be so
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by laudate: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
nurshah:
Women age faster than men.....think of any couple that are same age or within same age bracket u will observe this to be so
So what should they do about it??
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:

What you forgot to mention is that the man isn't stupid like you. If he were on NL, he won't be mentioning me about.

Grow up and have sense.
Be a man of value and the right woman would respect you.
Then you won't have to give women who don't deem you deserving of their respect and attention, tags. Dundy... undecided

Lol...come and hear breaking news. Apparently, I'm not grown up, I'm not a man of value, and Pocohantas' respect and attention mean something to me. And I didn't know all this while? �
All hail Pocohantas the feminist comedienne. And it's Dundee; not dundy. Thought you were well-schooled. Guess I'm wrong for the first time ever. Lmao! As you were, pocohantas. I meant continue eating your akpu. Chai! We need to find your English teachers and flog them. Smh!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by harrymoney(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Be wise

Dont be gullible.
pls don't say what u don't know.
there benevolent unit is second to non they provide food clothing for any member that lack those, I was once in that position but now donate back to d benevolent.
reason is a've been in that situation before and I know how it feels

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by preshwizzy: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Weytin dey do dis evaberry of a person, u too dey hate on person... Shuooo shocked shocked shocked

Be wise

Dont be gullible.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Ogaga....

'PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI flexing with his WIFE.

men take your wife out.
Women too like better thing

Make your wife Happy and see if God will not answer all your prayers.

Men, honor your marriage and love your wife as Christ loved the church'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/nigerian-pastor-sam-adeyemi-takes-his.html?m=1
--BELOVE! OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED BECAUSE OF CHRIST JESUS THE SON OF GOD NOT BECAUSE OF HOW WELL YOU TREAT YOUR WIFE...NOTE-I AM NOT ENCOURAGING WOMEN MOLESTATION
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by AfonjaConehead: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

Methuselan G... grin
1800BC P grin
PRE medieval I grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good one Pastor.

God bless you, family & ministry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wow he's having fun oooooo. wink wink wink wink
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by ExInferis(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Meanwhile...

His flock is busy with back-breaking work gathering their commonwealth from which this man will extort 10% to sustain this frivolity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kissing While Single: Judas Version / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.