Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (39890 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Moganajoe: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
adadike281:
Na d message i like pass. Who no like better thing?

"pastor too de enjoy!" Fela
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by laudate: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
Methuselan G... grin
1800BC P grin
PRE medieval I grin

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by nairanaira12: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
hilroy:
One of my favorite pastors

You mean one of your favourite motivation speakers?
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by hilroy: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean one of your favourite motivation speakers?

All join undecided
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by nairanaira12: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
hilroy:

All join undecided

Sam. Adeyemi shouldn't be a pastor; he is just a motivational speaker. No more no less
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by totorimi: 1:47am On Sep 07, 2017
They are too old for that kinda fun ride abeg. It's this type of things that I see and I wonder whatever happened to going on a boat cruise with your spouse or taking a getaway vacation to some nice places.

First and foremost if a stubborn wave should throw them overboard now they will say it's the devil when they are playing childish games.
Certainly, too old to be young.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by 1980Loyality: 2:38am On Sep 07, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Ogaga....

'PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI flexing with his WIFE.

men take your wife out.
Women too like better thing

Make your wife Happy and see if God will not answer all your prayers.

Men, honor your marriage and love your wife as Christ loved the church'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/nigerian-pastor-sam-adeyemi-takes-his.html?m=1
I so much respect and honor this man of God. You are my mentor. Keeping teaching us by sample how to treat our women. Cheers.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by BlueAngel444: 3:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by azezola(m): 4:04am On Sep 07, 2017
And the mumu's paying for that life style.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by kruusy: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
luv is a beautiful tin
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her by Shallymerak(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2017
1980Loyality:

I so much respect and honor this man of God. You are my mentor. Keeping teaching us by sample how to treat our women. Cheers.
:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaTYJ33rZKk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kissing While Single: Judas Version / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.