Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2426 Views)

I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by slyd90(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
pls visit the nearest shrine i think they will need it there grin
Re: .. by dukeprince50: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
luminouz:

If u can't help..must u judge?
what do you mean judge, Nelson Mandela became a president after he got out of prison, do u know if he sold his kidney? cos I don't. if he sells that kidney will the money feed him forever? if not, what will he do after the money finish, sell the other kidney? and then sell his liver? nobody has it all, the world is about survival of the fittest, if you keep selling your body parts to survive what will you do if you have nothing to sell, he is lazy dazzol, if you don't have money, you have skill, AY went to school for 9years, today he makes millions just from talking, did he sell his kidney? did he quit?

1 Like

Re: .. by DeManNextDoor(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
dukeprince50:
if you buy that kidney or give him money out of pity eh,
if God forgives you, I won't.
I saw a picture of a man sometime ago, the man has no leg, but he was busy pumping tyres to meet up with life expenses, I was so touched when I saw him
how will i buy his kidney naw,is smtin wrung wit ur head.lol.
i just want to help im in any way he suites
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
DeManNextDoor:

how will i buy his kidney naw,is smtin wrung wit ur head.lol.
i just want to help im in any way he suites

deguynxtdoor?
Re: .. by DeManNextDoor(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

deguynxtdoor?
no,i knw d perzin u r talking abt,am nt d one?
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
DeManNextDoor:

no,i knw d perzin u r talking abt,am nt d one?

hmm you sure about that man?

Okay answer these questions
whats ur day of birth
where do you stay
what work do you do

grin grin
Re: .. by DeManNextDoor(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmm you sure about that man?
Okay answer these questions whats ur day of birth where do you stay what work do you do
grin grin
am a footballer in ibadan
Re: .. by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tysonkidd:

I don't need anyone sympathy and I'm not begging for money all I want is just to sell my kidney or any drug dealing job. I'm AB+, healthy and strong.
I need help please!!!
PM me if you can help me work it out please!!!
Gbam. I have zero sympathy nor money for you.

Going on, selling kidney : try jankara market, lagos
Drugs : Festac, Lagos. Probably.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
DeManNextDoor:

am a footballer in ibadan

i see

anyways its all good bruv

greetings from above

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) / 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness / Sex Barter ! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.