Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? (776 Views)

My Ordeal With Skrill / My terrible experience with skrill / Which Nigerian Bank Issued Naira Mastercard Works With Skrill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by Yoshy: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
So for once I decided to transfer Skrill to GTB Naira account. First Skrill charged me $6.9 to send $153.43 to GTB.

I come think say na dia the charges end after pressing my calculator by the rate of #359 per $1 the amount was okay for me, no need to waste time on exchangers.

After initiating the transaction, I got the shocker of my day, Skrill to GTB was exchanged at the rate of #292 (I would have contacted Bukky my exchanger o who gave me a fair deal o)

Now my question is; Can I reverse this transaction? the transaction has not completed as the money has not entered into my GTB account and Skrill have not ticked it as success.

I'm loosing almost #15k I planned for a good friend birthday to this stupid charges and rate.

Gurus in the house, any hope for me here?
Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
That's what you get when you are greedy cool
Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by Yoshy: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Royal155:
That's what you get when you are greedy cool

In what way does being greedy enter into getting a comfortable deal for my money.

To slap you dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yoshy:

In what way does being greedy enter into getting a comfortable deal for my money.

To slap you dey hungry me.
And how is 291/$ a good rate for your money
Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by celestialAgent(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Call them to halt the transaction immediately or that will b final.
Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by DAYTEECOM(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Access bank change @310....gtbank always worse
Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by Yoshy: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
celestialAgent:
Call them to halt the transaction immediately or that will b final.
Before I knew it, the money don enter my account. Lesson learnt
Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by Yoshy: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Royal155:
And how is 291/$ a good rate for your money

Your brain just they pain you. Abeg shift
Re: My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? by nwachukwu9(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
I buy skril 305/$

(1) (Reply)

. / See Whats Going On In Alimosho Lga / Innoson Chukwuma: The Politics Of Innoson/GTB/EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.