Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? (30888 Views)

Meet The Beastly 6-wheeled Bureko Truck From Czech With Massive 1,200hp Engine / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Would You Buy This Almost Brand New 1985 BMW 323i For N30m? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by odinga1of: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Beast indeed.
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by muller101(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Armoured bike
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
How ignorant ?

Earth moves at an astounding speed of 1.3 million miles per hour (2.1 million km/hr) in the Universe alongside the Galaxy. Earth is also moving at an incredible speed of about 19 miles per second, or 67,000 miles per hour, or 110,000 kilometers per hour (110 million meters per hour) around the orbital speed around the Sun, that is an amazing speed of about 30 kilometers per second. So who ever opined that we will wake up someone and make Earth a moving vehicle must be ignorant to say the least.

Regarding that Bike ? It is not a big deal to upgrade the recharge system to a higher battery AH, integrate a high-power Electric motor mechanism and program the circuitry. The rest is fiber plastic and chassis.

Nigerians can do these stuff, just that Ajaokuta Steel and Alscon has been grounded by global powers so we can continue to import from the West. Get us the steel industry running and we will fabricate just about anything and draw whole circuitry and program boards.

It rocket science to many, cos they just refuse to read just about anything. Nothing is impossible to anyone at any age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by PStacks(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is almost a vehicle na
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by Seyilome(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Ugly...if it had Yamaha on it, people would piss on it

People would buy excr3ta wrapped as chocolate if it had a brand name behind it angry

U are 100% correct, if it is yamaha or Honda that made a beautiful and strong power bike, U would have seen different comments, like rubbi.sh, plastics, ugly. But it is BMW or Benz u will not hear them saying anything.
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by solexybaba(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Y I lik oyibo pple b say,dem study humans n find out say pple de ds world n dem no no wetin to take mony do again,so den arrange tinz lik ds for dos pple.human taste is insatiable. Bt som mumu go say na because u can't afford it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by Celestyn8213: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
looks rugged but its too low.
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
what an eyesore!!!!!
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by Lovintus2(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Our politicians will buy it and dumb it somewhere.

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by bigfather(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
AutoReportNG:
With the way and manner that technology seem to changing gear, we all will wake up one day and see that the earth has been transformed to moving car, this exactly can be said of this new innovation by Rolf Reick of Krautmotors as he presented a beastly BMW electric rebuild at this year’s pure & crafted festival in Berlin — an event dedicated to the love of music and motorcycles. the custom-built bike is based on the BMW C evolution electric scooter — A powerful two-wheeler with an engine that guarantees immediate torque and a riding range of up to 99 miles. The Krautmotors-modified cruiser features an origami-like frame made of folded material and an exposed chassis and rear wheel, revealing the monster motorcycle’s inner workings.

Built from the ground up, Krautmotors began by dismantling an existing BMW C evolution, removing its plastic frame, and re-mounting a geometric feature to its front end. Reick removed the original casing and lowered the vehicle, taking out the shock absorbers to make it rigid. then, he installed a slick in the back and stub handlebars in the front, followed by the old-school casing, which only covers half of the scooter, leaving the other half bare. ‘you can see right away what it is: an e-bike,’ says Reick. ‘this is a real Reick scooter – rough, raw and unpolished.’

Now the big question, "Will you buy this type of a beastly bike?" Let's have your comment below.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/will-you-buy-this-beastly-bmw-c.html

wetin be this ?
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by ohlynxx93(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where is oga charly man, abi boy? Na him food b dis na.... Make use am bash inside aso rock, go continu him protest...

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by BiiDii(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
How much e be, am in luv wit bikes.
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by alagba333(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Like pistol
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by CzarChris(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
This looks like a batmobile abi na batpowerbike. grin
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by dozofavour(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
If e spoil where I won carry am go?

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by OMEGA009(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2017
That's not a bike, it's just a piece of [s][/s]trash. Sorry, Art.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by RillJ(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Revolutionary Bike for sure! Mind u,
It will be more difficult to maneuver this round Lagos/Naija traffic! (Major reason we bike in Lag)
Naija motorists (trailers especially) no send you, revolution or not.
If rain catch you, na d same level with other bikes.

Not condemning, just being blunt about its applicable relevance in naija

Nice one, but no deal.
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by deanoffaculty: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
I remember Batman and his bike......

Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by prico32(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
absolutely, even with my last card
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by Obierika(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2017
No I would not buy it
Re: Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? by tck2000(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
ninocia18:
To use and do what. Be renting to people on the street and be collecting #50 per ride like I did in those days with my bicycle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Car Thieves Gone Digital! / Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.