Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guys Make Un Join Hands And Solve This Abeg - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Make Un Join Hands And Solve This Abeg (1559 Views)

Laugh Abeg / Abeg Which Matter Una Dey Settle For Area Today Cos Since 5am I Don Dey Settle M / Covid-19: Man Closes His Face, Hands And Foot With Leather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Make Un Join Hands And Solve This Abeg by iscocruz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Have you ever imagined what it feels like for an ibo man to have a beautiful daughter? If you haven't then you are free to ask me anything about it because I am from ibo and what I am about to say now is 100 percent true .when an ibo man has a beautiful daughter ,all he does is to sit down with a calculator and when that happens, you know that he is trying to calculate the total amount of what he has spent on that beautiful girl including bonus and add on and once he is done,he might come up with an official price tag of 5-10 million naira excluding bonus and add on as bride price for her 18 year daughter(sometimes I dey wonder if na buy we dey buy them abi no be borrow we bin dey borrow them before? ) and this has prevented guys from getting married over the years but as for me, I have figured out a way to reduce or even take her for free if possible(hahahha) and that has been working for young guys recently.so babes, make una try tell una papa to reduce the official price wey dem Don put for una head or we will officially reduce it by given you guys a golden Fifa for belle and when that happens, you guys will officially become a free agent and you will have no other choice that to sign a free contract with us...
Re: Guys Make Un Join Hands And Solve This Abeg by kaytues(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Funny but seriously sounds great

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A programmer and The wise Engineer / Hard Times Require Hard Measures / Free Internet Browsing Seminar Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.