Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,143 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun (732 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun by barcitymedia: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Former Miss Independence Nigeria 2016, Susan Michael was recently pictured with her local gun.

According to our source, the ex queen of Independence was in her village during the sallah holidays where she learnt Hunting and others.

Check out the photos of her with a local gun...

http://theplatformnews.com/ex-beauty-queen-susan-mike-pictured-local-gun/

Re: Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun by Davash222(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Every riff-raff for 9ja na beauty queen. yeye

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun by NairalandCS(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
I will like to shoot my 'Gun' at her.

Re: Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
It seems the guy above me has nice gun

I would love for it to be pumped inside me.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun by DF9JATV: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
cc seun

lalastica

mynd

FP Material
Re: Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun by YungDon: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
cc lalastica

come and see this one with gun oooo
Nairalanders must hear word
Re: Ex Beauty Queen, Susan Mike Pictured With Local Gun by Kobicove(m): 5:39am On Sep 07, 2017
So how is this news? undecided

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Guys Love Missionary Sex Style / 12-year-old Beats Nigeria’s Kechi Okwuchi To Win America’s Got Talent / Temi Otedola Attends Her Man, Mr Eazi's Concert In London With Her Sisters & Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.