Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (104364 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by jossey94(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Not sure I am expecting a reply anymore. Sent the mail last week Tuesday.

Just trying to move on to other stuff now.
Didi18:
This is honestly the most traumatic experience . I keep wondering is there hope , would i get called to further my application. Please let us know if you get a reply

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by cymbee: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Please for those that have done the telephone interview. Did you do it from home? And what are we to expect? Your urgent response will be appreciated
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by cymbee: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Kamozee:
Hello everyone,
I just got an email that I have been shortlisted for a telephone interview. I applied for transaction banking and did my video interview around early November. Here's the mail

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in Standard Chartered and the Transaction Banking International Graduate Programme.

Congratulations, you have been shortlisted for a telephonic interview with me. This interview will take place on 8 / 9 January 2018. Please look out for the diary invite and confirm asap.

Regards
Raylene Littler
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Graduates: Africa
Human Resources

Standard Chartered Bank

Y
Please anyone else got this invite?

Please for those that have done the telephone interview. Did you do it from home? And what are we to expect? Your urgent response will be appreciated
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by ggoldmine: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
cymbee:

Sorry to deviate, did you receive a message for a phone interview? For Which category?
Thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by cymbee: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2018
ggoldmine:

Sorry to deviate, did you receive a message for a phone interview? For Which category?
Thanks.

Yes, for International Graduate Programme : global banking and corporate finance
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by cymbee: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kamozee:
Hello everyone,
I just got an email that I have been shortlisted for a telephone interview. I applied for transaction banking and did my video interview around early November. Here's the mail

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in Standard Chartered and the Transaction Banking International Graduate Programme.

Congratulations, you have been shortlisted for a telephonic interview with me. This interview will take place on 8 / 9 January 2018. Please look out for the diary invite and confirm asap.

Regards
Raylene Littler
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Graduates: Africa
Human Resources

Standard Chartered Bank

Please anyone else got this invite?

Can I do this from home? What to expect in the interview? Please help a sister. Your Urgent Response will highly be appreciated
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by cymbee: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2018
mwansa25:

Did my my video interview in September got feedback in December and my telephone interview was scheduled four days after receiving the feedback

Please just wanted to confirm if the telephonic interview can place in any location. And also did raylene keep to the time of the interview. Did she call at the exact time.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by cymbee: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
tobiid:
okay will do.. thanks

Please help me the email address for raylene littler. Your urgent response will be appreciate
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by cymbee: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please anyone with raylene little r's email address. Please I really need to contact her asap
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by jossey94(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Raylene.Littler@sc.com
cymbee:
Please anyone with raylene little r's email address. Please I really need to contact her asap
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Didi18(f): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol the thread isn't so active for urgent replies. Glad you got your information tho . When is your telephone interview? Do you mind giving us what to expect when you are done? All the best b

cymbee:
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Didi18(f): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello everyone.

Well today, after going through 5 stages, i got a mail from Raylene that they won't be employing for Retail Banking which i applied for in Nigeria anymore. It is really sad tho. To think of all the time and efforts put into the application.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by bioduneberry(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Didi18:
Hello everyone.

Well today, after going through 5 stages, i got a mail from Raylene that they won't be employing for Retail Banking which i applied for in Nigeria anymore. It is really sad tho. To think of all the time and efforts put into the application.

I had the same experience twice with two different organizations a few years ago. It hurts. Keep your head up, you are closer to landing a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Chizycn: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
has anyone here reached the MD interview stage?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by JARUSHUB: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
A review on Standard Chartered; her working culture, remuneration, toughness of recruitment, perquisites etc.

http://www.jarushub.com/company-review-standard-chartered-nigeria/

Her Interview process:

Standard Chartered bank interview process
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by gp4shot(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Dashenka:
Thanks. 70
please Dashenka, pardon my manners .....based on my research I discovered that you were successful in your adventure with SCB.....please madam kindly assist me as I have just started the process.......I want to pass the logical and numerical test successfully......... kindly assist as I am new to the thread hence overlook my shortcomings.......... ..........my mail is gp4shot@gmail.com or kindly guide through a mean that I can reach you
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by calmnquiet(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
PM me for test assistance or call /whatsapp 0 7 0 3 2 2 0 5 7 8 8
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Lexxyla: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Pls, how many questions should we expect for the numerical test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Veyk(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lexxyla:
Pls, how many questions should we expect for the numerical test?

Have you done the strength assessment?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by jmanity: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2018
How many days is one given to do the Video interview? They didn't specify in the mail sent to me.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Burchester: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
jmanity:
How many days is one given to do the Video interview? They didn't specify in the mail sent to me.

Five days from receiving the email.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Ziocplc01: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please can I reapply after failing my logical test and was anyone truly successful with the bank last year graduate program and working with them now becuase I didn't read such here and seems they terminated some vacancies after series of interviews conducted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Silverkc: 4:10am On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning,
please how days does the video Interview last before completing it? is it same 5 days.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Chukaholic: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ziocplc01:
Please can I reapply after failing my logical test and was anyone truly successful with the bank last year graduate program and working with them now becuase I didn't read such here and seems they terminated some vacancies after series of interviews conducted

You can actually, but they'll eventually find out and disqualify you
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Chukaholic: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Silverkc:
Good morning,
please how days does the video Interview last before completing it? is it same 5 days.

It wasn't really stated, but I had to take mine the following day to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by jmanity: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chukaholic:

It wasn't really stated, but I had to take mine the following day to avoid stories that touch.

Which stage are you in now?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Chukaholic: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
jmanity:

Which stage are you in now?
Had the video interview today. Hbu?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by Chukaholic: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Contact me if you need someone to help u pass the test...no need for pride. Colossalch@gmail.com

Re: Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 by jmanity: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chukaholic:

Had the video interview today. Hbu?

Am yet to do video interview. After your video interview did they say when they will get back to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) / Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.