Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) (11670 Views)

Mbgse Forms Are On Sale - Most Beautiful Girl In South East (3k Only) / Igbo Girls Wins MBGN From Kebbi..1st..2nd..3rd / #mbgn2017 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by potipher7: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
so Borno get most beautiful girl

grin

shekau must hear this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by potipher7: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
wait ooo an Igbo girl (Obiesie) representing adamawa?

well 99% of their women wear jihad hijab
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by deji17: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blackfire:
This is pure marginalisation....

Calling Charlie boy to protest

Ourmumudondo.

@Ourmumudondone
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
potipher7:

grin

Afonja, don't 80% of Osun and Kwara women wear hijab?
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by moninuola65: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.. I wondered what question the Op was asking when no Yoruba came out to contest.

But why are the women not covering their bodies? Putting on a lovely top won't cover your beauties na..
you can't be unclad and be beauty!
it is silly!

1 Like

Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by potipher7: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
[s]
biafranation:

Afonja, don't 80% of Osun and Kwara women wear hijab?
[/s]
lie nsi ebea
next time if you don't understand a message ask someone to explain to you

my message means that igbos are even dominating in adamawa while their adamawa women are still wearing hijab.

anu mpama
nna i afonja
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by MalcoImX: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
'Omotola' dey for Delta.
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by moninuola65: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
deji17:
See Marginalisation ooooooo . No Yoruba or Northerner on the list of 37 contestant representing 36 states and Abuja.

https://aledeh.com/mbgn-meet-finalists-beautiful-girl-nigeriaphotos/
If Marginalisation is a Dog, in the midst of 300 ethnic groups of Nigerian she'll know her owner!

2 Likes

Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by HiddenShadow: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yorubas on Nairaland don't know when to close their mouths

Imagine complaining that most of the girls are Igbo girls

Is it the fault of Igbo girls that they are most beautiful in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by MalcoImX: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
potipher7:

grin
dey born am dea. na Northern Igbo, like Mikel Obi.
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Blackfire:
This is pure marginalisation....

Calling Charlie boy to protest

Ourmumudondo.

Bros how far with ur okija? We called your attention and gave you 2 names. But you didn't show
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

Bros how far with ur okija? We called your attention and gave you 2 names. But you didn't show

I have checked my mentions.... No names.

Do you people think this is child's play.
Are u there new month piece? I really don't know if we've talked before?
Anyway I am back in Ibadan, if anyone is ready, I will need two or four volunteers ,when next am going back.
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Blackfire:

I have checked my mentions.... No names.

Do you people think this is child's play.
Are u there new month piece? I really don't know if we've talked before?
Anyway I am back in Ibadan, if anyone is ready, I will need two or four volunteers ,when next am going back.
The thread was shut down. anyway Hahn and adepeter2027 provided their details. Or does okija prefer certain ppl?
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
So, that is the most beautiful girl in Ebonyi!! shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

Tonyebarcanista, comman carry ya wife and be going. cheesy
Dem no de freak me
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by adepeter2027(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:

The thread was shut down. anyway Hahn and adepeter2027 provided their details. Or does okija prefer certain ppl?
Dont mind the dude.

Blackfire, do you still want the names on this thread?
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by DanielGb(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2017
All of them look like arrange babes.

1 Like

Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Lizziefinest(f): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Miss Edo is a bae
Re: MBGN: Meet The Finalists Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by gebest: 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
ritababe:

Yoruba people no dey fine grin cheesy
hello Rita.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ay's Daughter Singing Tonto Dike's 'HI' / Meet Winner Of Guiness World Record For Most Ugliest Face In The World (photo) / Strange Magician walks on water.(See VIDEO/PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.