Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The First Time We… Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time We… Had Sex (3474 Views)

Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
My name is Biola. Abiola Alexander Akinwunmi. My father must have been very proud that day at the naming ceremony. Sitting beside me on the bed, pretending to study her face in bedside mirror is my wife, Bisi. The very recent, Mrs Adebisi Agatha Akinwunmi. My father would be proud of her too, his soul rest in peace. I got married this morning see. Beautiful celebration, awesome sermon, which I heard none of, but which everyone concurs, and I had eight hundred people at my reception according to George, our wedding planner. Which is sad, according to Bisi because, it means we will get at most thirty gifts. But it’s good, I’m happy. I’m married to the girl of my dreams.

During the reception, while everyone was still drinking and screaming ‘Igwe e!’, I grabbed Bisi and snuck out. I had arranged with Pastor Tim, my bestman, for my car to be waiting for me in the car park, so it was a simple matter of jumping in and zooming off, alone, to our honeymoon. You see, I’m a very romantic guy; I had a plan for my wife. None of that whole, family crowded in your house something, we were going to be alone tonight. And besides, my reservation at Hotel Senatorial, PHC, cannot waste.

Anyway, we got stuck in Aba road traffic for almost two hours. It was crazy.

Let me tell you the plan. After sneaking out the reception, and getting to the hotel in less than twenty minutes, Mr and Mrs Akinwunmi step out of their car, him in his three piece suit, jacket slung over his shoulder, and a grin wide enough to span the

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/the-first-time-we-had-sex/
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by purem(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Crazy folks everywhere abeg wetin consign us
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by agbonkamen(f): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Shameless people with Ukpai
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
My wedding night will be all about prayers than sex

We can have sex for life but that one night we dey bring angels come down break chains cast out future demons it will be a ghen ghen something

1 Like

Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read.
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2017
selflessposhheart:

We can have sex for life but that one night we dey bring angels come down break chains cast out future demons it will be a ghen ghen something
what in the fucc are you saying bruvv sad
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
what in the fucc are you saying bruvv sad

tongue tongue
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by alhacq(m): 1:10am On Oct 14, 2017
selflessposhheart:

that's becos u value ur home more than 5-10 mins enjoyment. kudos dear
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read
Re: The First Time We… Had Sex by fixzylani: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read..

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... / Lady Reveals How She Outwitted A Cunning Petrol Attendant In Lagos / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.