Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 (12993 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 by blank(f): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
takenadoh:
Yes but what will happen to the Petrochemical industry?

Same thing that happened to coal.
Re: France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 by dalass(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
shervydman:

I'm just scared, my brother.....this is the best time to think forward, the price of oil dropped and we felt d impact, what if nobody is buying our product, what will happen when our leaders are hell bent on oil?
sanity will return and hear this... No worries about terrorists because the oil money used in unleashing mayhem will be gone!
Re: France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
dalass:
sanity will return and hear this... No worries about terrorists because the oil money used in unleashing mayhem will be gone!
I pray o....my sis.

1 Like

Re: France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 by takenadoh: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
blank:

Same thing that happened to coal.
Is coal a by product or the main product, I am confused here please?
Re: France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 by blank(f): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
takenadoh:

Is coal a by product or the main product, I am confused here please?

Nothing to be confused about. It will go the way of the coal industry ie become irrelevant.
Re: France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 by takenadoh: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
blank:

Nothing to be confused about. It will go the way of the coal industry ie become irrelevant.
Petrochemical industry irrelevant!?

Haha you probably are not aware that over 70% of things around you are by products, from make up, tyres, plastic, fertilizer etc. The l

Just check this list out
http://www.ranken-energy.com/products%20from%20petroleum.htm
Re: France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 by blank(f): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
takenadoh:

Petrochemical industry irrelevant!?

Haha you probably are not aware that over 70% of things around you are by products, from make up, tyres, plastic, fertilizer etc. The l

Just check this list out
http://www.ranken-energy.com/products%20from%20petroleum.htm

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers / How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Travel / Please Help Me With The Location 'vehicle Speed Sensor A' On 2000 Sienna - P0500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.