Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. (24450 Views)

Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by mmb(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
I rather vote for Osinbajo/el rufai ticket in 2019

Then, el Rufus/okorocha ticket in 2027
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by krissconnect(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
How's that sh*t our business. Infact,urr an enemy of progress to even think of going for either of those cannibals.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by donbrowser(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Ok
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by millionboi(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Go and get a job@Op

Atiku don't care abt u

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by icedfire(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2017
buhari must run...

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by eagleonearth(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku will never, mark my word never rule this country just like Ifeanyi Ubah will never enter government house in Anambra .

Their deserved role in politics is simply godfatherism.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by akandi4u(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Vote:
Donald Duke for President in 2019

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Oya atiku carry go
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
emmyspark007:
The op and the three monikers below him are all agents of atiku to promote him. I am sure people won't vote for that power starved atiku, who want to ne president at all cost just like buhari.

The next recession wey go visit naija, pple fit begin chop ppl.

#OurMumuTooMuch

It's one person that made the three posts. Dont believe everything you see on social media. Atiku doesnt stand a chance.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
This pure shit
No northerner should ever occupy that seat, all of them are delusional.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by jaychubi: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I know I would get insulted and vilified for this post but I don't care! I will start with asking Nigerians, what do we have to lose? We have suffered so much for the past 2 years under Buhari's anti corruption government which is laced with ethnic bigotry, Fulani supremacy and the ascendancy of fundamentalist Islam.

Our igbo brothers have been over punished for making their choice at the polls and our nation is on the brink of collapse. In my personal opinion, if President Buhari is not running for 2019, I would advice that we go for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 to afford the north the opportunity of completing their slot. I work in the legal field and I have seen the mess that the Government has done in prosecuting the looters of our treasury. Not one successful conviction has been recorded! When Goodluck Jonathan was President, corruption was rife but at least Nigerians could feed better. The exchange rate never went beyond 200 and life was generally better. Now with the anti corruption Government, we can barely have 2 square meals in Nigeria. So I ask, what have Nigerians gained from this anti corruption adventure? I know that the general sentiment/view amongst Nigerians is that Alh. Atiku Abubakar is ultra corrupt but I put it to you that he is the only Northerner that can be acceptable to other Nigerians if President Buhari is not running for President in 2019. Atiku is detribalised, exposed, a liberal Muslim, wealthy(poverty alleviation ) and most important of all, we would all be able to enjoy Nigeria's money.

Do not be deceived, none of these elite folks love Nigerians! They are only there to help themselves and their families! So do not be drawn to their internal wars. Baba Obasanjo is reportedly against Atiku's Presidencial bid but he has only one vote. The choice is with the millions of Nigerians who feel the brunt of bad leadership. Do not allow these corrupt politicians to control our thought process. If we all know that they are all corrupt, why don't we vote for the one who would ensure that majority of Nigerians at least have a chance to enjoy our lives? I ask again, what do we have to lose? We are already ensnared in their wicked conspiracies anyways!

Finally, I root for Alh. Atiku Abubakar because the other major choices from the North would not do well for the unity of this country. Nasir El Rufai who is rumored to be gunning for the top post in 2019 is too fundamentalist and sectional in nature and he would be worse that the current government. He is a very brilliant man but he doesn't like Christians. Evidence abound of his actions towards people of other faith throughout his stewardship at the FCT and now Kaduna. A lot of Christians would not want him presiding over the affairs of this very diverse nation. The other candidate is Rabiu who has proven to be pro north in all his dealings. He has made it his mission to bail out hausas involved in ethnic fracas all over Nigeria. One does not need a soothing sayer to see what the country would be like under his Government. Alh. Atiku in my opinion still remains the best choice for President in the event that President Buhari is not running in 2019. If Nigerians are going to continue suffering, let us know what we are suffering for and decide to share in the goodies of our country once and for all! What is the use of an anti corruption crusade when Nigerians are starving and impoverished?

I know I would be insulted for this but this is my humble logomatim.

The suffer too much!
I stand with #Atiku2019

Atiku gini power shld go to the south
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by vybzkartel: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Franzinni: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Vote ye not from the north...They have a talent for bad decisions .. .Please the evidence is obvious...
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by banmee(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
ITbomb:
If Atiku is nominated by PDP, I will campaign with all my resources for him

ChangetheChange:
cheesy

Whether Buhari runs or not

I am voting Atiku in 2019

Atiku 2019

We need tried and trusted successful Businessmen like Atiku or Dangote to run Nigeria not the vegetable called Buhari who has plummeted Nigeria into Recession at two different times as Head of State.

The hallmark of a country meant for greatness is if it's people are willing to learn from past mistakes. You guys have not learnt anything and are not willing to. You think it's bad now? You guys have zero idea of what's in store for you all. Smh.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by mightyhazell: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are the one Buhari govt is killing, in this same country, some other people are just experiencing their own financial breakthrough.
So oga speak only for yourself that you are dying
am just referring to what d op said...i dont want to believ u gat comprehension challenges.

buhari or not,... some of us can never be unmade,.. ever.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nukualofa: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
I'd give my Vote to Atiku anyday. He is a detribalized Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by SalamRushdie: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Any smart Nigerian will take Atiku over Buhari anytime

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Afribest(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
I while vote for a party with president north vp South east, so that this country can balance

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nukualofa: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
I'd give my Vote to Atiku anyday. He is a detribalized Nigeria.
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Another Old thieving Northerner for President?? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Quality20(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2017
I lost respect for atiku when he was elected gov of adamawa and he left it to take a selfish post of VP. That only shows he is only interested in himself only

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by bluecircle470: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2017
ITbomb:
If Atiku is nominated by PDP, I will campaign with all my resources for him

You will suffer more under Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by oneeast: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku-Obi ticket will be a game changer.

Whether or not Bubu is gonna run is inconsequential. The truth is that Bubu has failed woefully that he is so unpopular even among his own people that the PDP will send him back to retirement with groundbreaking poll sweep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by JesseThunder(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Recycling govt. we need new heads with new thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Afribest(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
I'd give my Vote to Atiku anyday. He is a detribalized Nigeria
Never trust a politician

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Melonny(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
If they like make dem carry Issa or Ibrahim. I be omo Yoruba and I am voting Igbo for 2019. North with their Gra-gra mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nukualofa: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Afribest:
Never trust a politician
their antecedents are always a yardstick to measure them
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by repogirl(f): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Una Don start Abi? Atiku propaganda thread.

Where does it say in the constitution that the North must lead for two terms?

If Jonathan(South south) could be kicked out after one term, who da fúck is the North to remain there? undecided

Why is it that things of the North are always treated with such sensitivity? If we claim to be one Nigeria, then we should be fair to every region in Nigeria! angry

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Kentcto1: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Afar you most have collected your share in profit share you have your month to tell Nigerian robbish, give me part of the share if I will not join you.

Buhari must completed his second team

Nigerian this people have plan, did think attiku will rule for one team and hand over not posable.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by ozoemenaca: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
I stand for Atiku, Buhari has nothing again to offer unless you guys wants to deceive yourselves like as you did in 2015 and you all are paying for it now
Re: If Buhari Is Not Running In 2019, I Will Go With Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2017
anonymuz:
i think you've forgotten about their political romance between Hausas and Yoruba? That's what plunge Nigeria into this state of emergency.

I am a yorubaman and there is no political romance anywhere! Yorubas voted are determined by our interest as a people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu / FG To Streamline Taxes From 52 To 10 / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.